One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

And other planets description for this forum  so I had to post about the blue ray very interesting beings .  The way the article speaks of them I do believe many of us qualify see if you do.

"Are you From the Blue Ray"?
Star Beings & Walk ins - The lost Ray of the LightWorker
Shekina -Divine Messenger for Mother Goddess in the "Language of Light"Sound Transmissions   & Channel of the Blue Ray
www.shekinaspeaks.com
*Attention: If you would like to add this information to your page,... my website link, thank you!!!

Channel has appeared in Planetary LightWorker Magazine www.planetlightworker.com, Sedona Emergence journal and Paradigm Shift Magazine of the UK.

The Blue Ray Beings are an ultra sensitive empathic soul group like the Indigos that came from many different ascended planets and light realms to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia. They are the lost ray of the Light Worker.
“Shekinah”, a Hebrew word in the "Language of Light", is a mentor of the Blue Ray. Shekinah is the lost aspect of the sacred Divine Feminine of Creation that is the embodiment of God, the ascension process. Blue Ray is the soul group consciousness of the highest aspect of all Blue Rays. Together we give you these transmissions.
*As a Blue Ray Being, you came to transform the damaged, mutated DNA of humanity, and set the stage for the other Rays to come. You were not recognized for your unique divine light and had to recognize yourselves. It was tricky spiritual business as you were super sensitive beings, though you had the spiritual power tools to be victorious in your mission.
   For the last 100 years, the Indigos, Rainbows, Crystals and you, the Blue Rays, have been incarnating to create a vibrational shift to the higher dimensions. You, the Blue Ray Beings, are the overlooked and forgotten ones, and have been essential in clearing and setting the stage for humanity’s ascension. Because of you, Blue Ray Beings, Earth will be able to take her rightful place in the galactic and universal councils of Oneness and peace.
Remember Blue Ray there is so much more to come for you the second half of your mission your greatest joys yet to come
“Thank you”,
from the ones that can't articulate your divine presence, all of humanity, your star sisters and brothers of light, and the sacred higher realms. “We are in constant praise and support of you!”
By showing up and being who you are on planet earth, You have created a huge step in the evolution of the human species.
The Blue Ray Mission:
www.d

Deb Graves HandsofAngels Productions www.debzartonline.com

Infiltrate the system in a normal capacity, always remembering who you are and where you came from, planting the seeds of peace, love, light and higher awareness. No matter how painful, long or arduous the job was, it was your mission and you had the spiritual tools, insight and divine light to see it through.

Blue Ray Traits:

"Transformers”, using alchemy you naturally transmute lower energies
Average age range: Late 30's to 50's
Tend to be water and air signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra with Virgo influences.
Have similarities with the Indigo, Crystals and Rainbows beings. Ultra sensitive, intuitive, can easily communicate with the higher realms, you have sacred knowledge and wisdom
Often mistaken for a Indigo
Very adaptable and empathic
Blues are more reserved and quieter than the indigos and seem mystical in the way they look. Old souls may appear to be more ethereal looking or star born.
Are about communication and expression through the creative arts and spirit. It is very important for you to express yourself. It’s part of you mission
May have taken many years for you to be able to speak up and be seen.
Have blue in their aura or have lots of blue around them. You will also have violet to help with transmuting lower density.
Work with Archangel Michael, Saint Germain and the Violet Fire.
Most are or have been energy or spiritual healers as you wish to heal and help others. You have innate healing abilites.
Are water types. Flowing emotional, not static and associated with the divine feminine traits and archetype.
Music, sound, movement dance and nature is very important to you.
Learned how to hide your supernatural abilities and gifts, stood in the background waiting, watching, observing and always in the knowing.
May have taken many years for you to speak up and be seen.
"The Waiting, Star Seed Time Line Encodement”, the Blues have been preparing for when events and an innner knowing will activate them to reset their course to take a higher path. This will be in alignment with your core essence and why you came here to be." This will affect your career, hobbies, goals and relationships.
Most were not born to enlightened consciousness spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first.
Feel connected to the terms Light Worker, Star Born and to Pleiades, Sirius and to the esoteric studies and the evolved races of earth. Are more energetic aligned to Lemurians then to Atlantians.
Have amazing latent spiritual gifts and talent that are not fully activated.
Feel out of out place in their family, feel their biological family is not their true origin. Feel you are from the stars, another planet or evolved race.
Are the peacemakers of your family and with friends.
Have great inner long-term persistence. You get to your destination.
Very sensitive to foods, chemicals, the environment, noise and electricity.
Need to drink lots of spring water that still has the life force in it, and be connected to the deva of water.

orbessence 

Orbessence Deb Graves handsofAngels production www.debzartonline.com

Challenges for the blue Ray:

Escape tendencies, being in the other realms or being alone to much, feeling lonely and different.
Addictions or addictive tendency in earlier years.
Chronic fatigue from always transforming energies or leaving the body to often and to long.
Learning disabilities
Difficulty and frustration in communicating.
Were told: You were different. You're just imaging things. Get real.
Can have entities, spirit attachments and negative thought forms come to you because the Blue Ray transforms and show them the light..
Had genetic damage to transform.
Are very adaptable and empathic, and therefore can stay in a dysfunction relationship, situation or environment.
Need to establish and maintain energetic boundaries and awareness.

In the next transmission - Blue Ray update "Finally Big changes for the Blue Rays" and "The most important steps for the Blue Ray now"
“I am Shekina and I am from the Blue Ray, the knowing came to me first from my inner being and was confirmed by my star family. I hope this information will bless you! Please pass it on to others who are of the Blue Ray - Thank you, blessings, Namaste & AhnaGodes”
Click here to add me for updates on the Blue Ray Transmissions
Shekina channel for the blue Ray, is a Divine Messenger of Sound/Song in the “Language of Light” activation of your “Divine Original Blue Print” transmissions of Mother Goddess & Angelic Star Tribes. She works with the Blue Ray and ultra sensitive in clearing, aligning and balancing your energetic fields that connect you to your Divine Power. Shekina has a special gift of opening to the Higher realms and transmuting negative blocked energy instantly, many have experienced this at her "Concerts of Souls" and performances in the" Language of Light".

She is also a Artist, Visionary, Spiritual Performer, Priestess of the Light Teacher, Energy & Sound Healer, founder of the Goddess Code Point Activation and 13 Gateways.
www.shekinaspeaks.com

To experience: "Ancient Sound Activation "Original Divine BluePrint" Transmissions of Ascended Masters, Mother Goddess & Angelic Star Tribes - recieve instant healing & Awakening  http://lightworkers.org/video/33501/ancient-sound-activation-%E2%80...

More on the Blue Ray: http://lightworkers.org/content/34872/children-blue-ray-we-have-ret... 
High Priestess Activation
 "Be in Your Divine Powers Now" bringing heaven to Earth - Lost teachings of Mother Mary & Hathor - Global

Views: 609

Replies to This Discussion

Boy do I ever resonate with this. The first time I read about Blue Rays I knew I was part of that group. Thank you for sharing!
Namaste
you are welcome I too felt like this
you are the christ in his return... yes, plus i always see the aquarius lady walking with her water jug , pouring out knowledge... totally relate to the blue pople ... i love this forum and everybody here !!
I resonate with this too but now I am confused. Not that it really matters but I also resonated with the inbetweeners (I forgot the namee.) The people born Indigo and transforming or adding star or crystal feature s after their forties. I must find that article again and post it here.

Some of these attributes can be ascribed to just about all of us. Loneliness for example. I have grown used to it. I prefer being alone. But then I can enjoy being extrovert and going to parties just as much. I would not call myself the silent type but I used to be most of my earlier life.

Ill see if I can find that article.
Eugene ,
Do you think maybe many of us have been incarnated in many life being forms thus why it's all so familiar. Us humans are like a big pie each piece represents a different being that we once were. Let's say in our universe we presently live in we have incaranted as all the different life forms. Prior to that maybe incaranted different life forms from another universe.....our spirits are ageless correct after all we are a shard from the Divine Source . So I think why it feels right is because you have lived it.

Espavo,
sally
Wow its vast to try and find ones part in the whole.

We are all of it but seen from another point of view every time.

Sometimes we are the hammer and at other times the nail. But in reality we are the hammer and the nail and the guy doing the hammering and the wood the nail goes into and the mosquito in his face pestering him and the wind blowing in his face all at once. We are the whole script including the action of hammering, flying, penetrating, being hammered. All of it is you.

But first we incarnate in a dimention where we added time as a dimention to "unfold" the experience and to prevent everything from happeneing together at once. In that dimention is another illusion we call ego to keep a seperated identity. "Im glad I am not that nail" In yet another one we incarnate as a nail."Ouch!!" And yet another where we incarnate as the hammer."Brute force" And yet another one where we incarnate as the guy holding the hammer."I'm creating"

I don't believe in old souls that much. Experienced souls maybe. To use the big bang THEORY (remember its a theory not a fact) I can say that there was a millisecond in which everything happened. In that millisecond all conciousness were created along with everything else.

NOW. let's say for example I was an old soul. How many nanoseconds would I be older than you hmm? We were both there since the big bang. Three nanoseconds wow!! I must be an old soul. Hahaha!! So egotistic.

No I believe a real wise old soul would be the last one to mention the fact.

And that would make you...what? A young soul? Its all surreal. If I WANT to be an old soul then I would have to create or attract young souls. If I was the FIRST old soul then I would be the first creator of young souls too.

We were it all. Whose reincarnation do you want to be? Pharoa? Cleopatra? Merlin? Morgana? Guiniviere? We are all one so you can be any previous life that takes your fancy. But choose one and you reveal yourself psychologically. If you declare that you were Queen Sheba I might be compelled to ask. "So what went wrong? Why are you so ordinary in this life?"

In reality it does not matter what you were. Only that you are "herenow" experiencing your creation. And what is that creation? It's an illusion. We keep creating illusion.

Sorry im rambling here.

Yes we ARE everything. Mabe we don't feel it right now but in reality we are everything right now. Every past life every life to come, every experience that happened and to be had. When you get your mind in that.........peacefully.....you will feel.....magic.

The elite, the governments the aliens the angels the good guys the bad guys the far end of the galaxy. Its all here. Its all now. Its all you. When you begin to think like that you begin to feel sorry for the nail and you begin to have compassion for the opressors. LOL

But that's another story.
Yes they are called octarines.

I resonated strongly with this. This sounds unbelievable to me but the firther I read the more it rang true to me in my own experiences at certain ages.

(Begin Quote.)Indigo Children: The Unveiling: Adult Transition from Indigo to Octarine/Crystal

It starts with a vague feeling of something not quite being 'right'. Sounds are harsher on the ears, you find yourself avoiding your once-beloved candle shop because the scents are so over powering. The mall, once a wonderful Temple of Temptations, has become the ninth circle of hell, as have many other public venues. Noise and crowds now drive you away, rather than excite and attract you. Your 'been-there, done-that' passport is completely filled, and nothing really thrills you any more. It's mindless kiddie stuff now.

Certain friendships begin to drift, to dissolve, as your interests change and shift. Your home becomes your refuge and sanctuary, and your solitude becomes sacred. You might even end a relationship to achieve this solitude, but you never feel lonely. The TV and radio are off more than they are on, and popular music seems to be vapid and empty to your now extremely sensitive ears. Suddenly, you feel no anxiety in telling offensive and obnoxious people where to get off, and meaning it. Your moods become the stuff of legend. Sounds almost like menopause, but it isn't. You have bursts of creativity, and bursts of total laziness and disinterest.

Food becomes a challenge: what you once loved, you now hate, and processed food suddenly seems toxic to you- or at least your body believes so judging by its reactions. You might start getting odd rashes, having allergic reactions to formerly benign things, having nap attacks, and feeling swimmy in the head. You begin to believe that you are a walking collection of mysterious aches, pains, cramps, spasms and numbness. Sleep is erratic, with vivid dreams- especially if you've had an alcoholic beverage before bedtime. Your sex drive may flip-flop. Visits to your doctor reveal nothing.

Religion no longer satisfies- even if you are devout, you might cease getting anything out of the services or rituals you've practiced for years. If you had spiritual contacts, the connection may seem altered, or the mental 'handshake' you were accustomed to having confirming the connection may vanish. A little probing will reveal that you now have an 'always-on' broadband quality connection with Spirit, and spiritual things that you struggled to master before- including certain meditative exercises- become effortless. Best of all, the quality of your spiritual connection becomes almost pristine, without the usual 'noise' you had to struggle through to communicate.

You might find yourself changing light bulbs more often, or having to contend with the sudden failure of a favorite electronic gadget. Computers might suddenly either hate or love you, and very sensitive electronic instruments may go haywire in your presence. Small kids and animals may react violently to your presence, and you may have to carefully remake your acquaintance with pets.

What is happening? Are you turning into an eccentric curmudgeon? Or- god forbid- a 'Carrie'? No, you are transiting from your Indigo stage to your Octarine/Crystal stage. You've undergone the trials and tribulations of life, had your hard knocks and educational experiences, built your inner self-confidence and learned about your capabilities. Now it is time to get down to your real mission in life.

(end quote.)
There is a lot more but I dont want to derail this thread.

Maybe we should have a discussion on this alone because I found tits grown HUGE in the last year or so.
oh yes..... I could have written this article it is soooo me lol
Eugene,
I love your rambling your line of thinking captures literally "us" , "all" . Hey if you could be someone how about the half man half woman person haha. This is why this forum,OV can be so much fun stimulates thoughts that maybe you have never had or old ones revisited. Today I would like to be Merlin need some magic to get through it.

Espavo,
sally

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Christopher OV Admin posted a video

Nickelback - Edge Of A Revolution (Lyric Video)

Nickelback's "Edge Of A Revolution" available for download now: http://smarturl.it/NickelbackEdgeRev
32 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
45 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Apollo Solaris posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group Books, Books, Books
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5029 The Music of the Heart, September 1, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5029 The Music of the Heart, September 1, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 1, September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 1, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
4 hours ago
steve hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion IYANLA VANZANT in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion IYANLA VANZANT in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service