One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

!
My daughter Peggy has made this her life goal since her dad and stepfather both died of cancer.  She walks this walk every year now for the past 9 yrs..  I hope she will see the lasting effect she has on people.So I am sending this around for you to never forget that every hour someone get the news of it, but we are all fighting for the cure.
 The younger generation is walkingmillion breast cancer survivors are alive today in part due to money raised through Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. "I am so proud of her. Please pray for all.  I am not asking for donations I am showing you  what is being done.  Peggy had cervical cancer two yrs ago and hasn't any children, but she is alive.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Please pass the candle on.  It is the candle of hope for all who suffer from illness. 

Dear Lord God All that is Holy, I am asking for your help in guiding the medical field in finding a cure for cancer.

Thank you

May these candles burn for everyone who has to suffer because of this dreaded illness.

I pray that the good Lord will touch them and find a way to heal them completely from the top of their heads to the soles of their feet. May they all feel God´s healing energy flowing through their bodies to heal them completely. Amen

Bless you RedWolf, Rosemary, for your love. For this disease touches every person, I send prayers of love, for this is a disease of fear, and love trumps all.
Namaste
Thank you for this wonderful, caring, post, RedWolf--and thank you for your kind and loving heart--may we find the cure for cancer, and also the preventions for it, in the very near future--Love and Light, always, Dot

It is my belief, we can heal cancer by praying to our God and sending light and love to whom we love and who are sick, i have a friend, she has cancer in her face, every time i look for a Bach flower therapy and give her energy the cancer is fading away, so it is clear for me, wat i do with the help of God you can do the same!

Warm blessing to you all!

Willy

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
19 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
22 minutes ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
27 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
37 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
45 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for doree' a. starnes
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Earth day in the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Lea Groot replied to rose's discussion CLOSER - Sci-Fi Short Movie - Full HD in the group Red & Blue Pill - Movies
2 hours ago
Mi shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Lea Groot joined rose's group
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service