One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Dear St. Frances,

I need your help here MY heart is breaking.  I have had a week from hell.  Last Sunday I found a lump on Dukes leg.The vet appoinment was yesterday and I was told Duke has cancer.  He needs an operation on his leg.  They can't say to me this tumor won't come back.  I know Boxers have a 12 yr. life spam if they are lucky, well Duke is there now.I can't do this to him, I can't be selfish just to have him here for another few months.  I know what I have to do but I need your strenght to do it.  Duke has been my support since my husband died.  How do I let him go.  He has been a great dog and this is killing me. My tears won't stop and he knows there is something wrong. Help me to do what is right for him.

Thank you

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

Red Wolf...I understand. My dog had cancer, we removed it but it came back. I held on to him for another 6 months (even though he was not doing well). It was so hard to let go....but I finally put away my own needs and desires so that he could be at peace and out of pain. I prayed and willed myself to know that I did the right thing. I think about him often, but he does visit me now and then....so he is not really gone, just transitioned. Sometimes we have to let go and know that all will be okay for everyone involved. I am sending you blessings, light and love for your situation.

Dear Red Wolf,

I sympathize with your pain.  I don't know what I would do if my beloved cat became ill.  I'll send your prayers and positive energy to help heal your situation.

Love,

John

I listen to the pet show with Warren Eckstein, he knows a lot about pets and can give some kind of support or/and advice. Here is his web site: www.warreneckstein.com or thepetshow.com. There is a section for support and contact. I hope this helps you.  I understand what you are going through.

My love and prayers to Duke and you.

If you have any clear quartz crystals put one on your dog, also surround him with as many as you have at night, ask them (the crystals) to heal him, this is very powerful and works. I will also send in help through these crystal to heal Duke. You might want to wear a clear quartz crystal yourself to help keep your own vibration up.

I wear mine in my bra.   ;-)

Hugs

Marlene

My parent's dog Casey had cancer and had to be put to sleep a few months ago.  They cremated him and sent him home in a really nice wooden box.  They had planned to bury him in the yard but my father asked to have him buried with him.  Sooo that is where the box is ... my dad's right hand resting on it...  Casey had the lumps and was on doggy tramadol for awhile but had gotten where he could not even get up.  My dad couldn't walk for the last five years so suppose he felt a special bond with Casey.  The funeral home did not have any problem with it at all.  Casey was a loving golden retriever...

Update on Duke,

First I would like to thank you all for your kind words, they have help me more then you will know.

Being away this week I did some soul searching, the guilt, the selfishness was unbearable.  But the tears came and along came the answer I was seeking.  Emotion reak you so much.  I went drumming today and I meditated for 2 hrs and the answer came.

If operating would save him  go for it if not leave him alone. Why put him in pain , for what 3 more months. if that or if he made it off the table.  No one would say it wouldn't grow back, then what another operation, no way.  So he hasn't lost any wt. still 74 pounds, he well, sleeps ok.  They did give me a antiinflammortyand that is all. Spirit said look into his eyes, they will tell me when.  Until then leave him alone.  So for this time he will be here until the end.  I asked that he die at home and not in some strange room among strangers.  Home with me and his mate Geegee, who is licking him clean.  It is a fast growing tumor which there isn't any hope.

I now know this is right for him and not selfishness on my part.

Blessings

My heart goes out to you dear Red Wolf. I had a dog I dearly loved, but she developed physical problems and I didn't want her to suffer, so I know how painful this decision this must be for you. I'm sending you prayers and positive thoughts that you can get through this most painful situation, knowing that you did what was in your beloved Duke's best interest and would not cause him further suffering. Blessed be, dear heart--Love and Light, always, Dot 

Dog needing to be put to sleep

If it should be that I grow frail and weak and pain should keep me from my sleep, will you do what must be done, for this -- the last battle -- can't be won.

You will be sad I understand, but don't let grief then stay your hand, for on this day, more than the rest, your love and friendship must stand the test.

We have had so many happy years, you wouldn't want me to suffer so. when the time comes, please, let me go.

Stay with me till the end, hold me firm and speak to me until my eyes no longer see.

I know in time you will agree, it is a kindness you do to me. Although my tail its last has waved, from pain and suffering I have been saved.

Don't grieve that it must be you, who has to decide what has to be done; We've been so close, through the years, don't let your eyes hold any tears and your heart any grief.

Thank you All for your kind words.

After a second opinon I know I made the best decision for Duke.  He had an Xray and there are 3 tumors in his lungs.  This is as far as I go .  He will be loved and spoiled for the next few months he has left.  There will not be any more test. just meds to make him comfortable until the time he said

he ready.  I gave him permission to leave if he must.  I pray he goes in his sleep and at home here.  But if not he will let me know.  No more suffering or pain.  I will do what I must for him.  Just please keep me in your prayer that I have the strenght.  I will cry my heart out later.  It is breaking now.

Blessings All

My beloved Duke closed his eyes for thelast time at 11:25 a.m.  My heart is broke. Duke I love you Mom. BOXER ANGELS

For those Boxer in the sky
Who have left our loving arms
Don't stop to ask or wonder why
Just know they're free from harm

No pain or fright confronts them now
They've left that all behind
They're embracing joy and freedom
And still live in our minds

Eyes are bright and seeing clear
Velvet skin is healed
Legs aren't stiff, and ears can hear
Our love they still can feel

Embrace their memory, hold it tight
Wipe away your tears
joy that your life
Will last throughout the years

Think of them with happy thoughts
Say a thankful prayer
All those happy Boxer angels
Still know that we care

written by Dolly Juhlin June '97

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 10 Simple Yet Profound Truths to Align Your Life With in the group Portal of Peace and Light
51 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Mistakes in the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
A group by Red Wolf OV Amin was featured
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added 8 discussions to the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
4 hours ago
Dave commented on rose's blog post 36 supersonic Growler jets will fly 8-16 hours per day for 260 days per year and conduct at least 11 "training events" per day on each of 3 mobile radiation emitters
4 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Linda Wiechman's video on Facebook
4 hours ago
rose posted a blog post
4 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Linda Wiechman's video on Facebook
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion CHRISTMAS CAROLS AND SONGS in the group Music Videos
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion CHRISTMAS CAROLS AND SONGS in the group Music Videos
5 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
5 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
5 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago