One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

A tribute to women and the special bonds we share as we embrace the Goddess Divine in ourselves and each other.

I love this group and all the female bonding we are doing. I thought it might be fun to share ideas and images of the woman as we go through different stages in our lives.  

Here we are...IN this world but not OF it yet. The ultimate bond between women starts in the the womb. Women bring both genders in and our strength comes from being like Mother Earth and the Goddesses...we are the gender that brings forth life. May we always remember that and rejoice in that Divine Gift from Source. 

YA YA SISTERS KNOW FROM EARLY IN LIFE HOW IMPORTANCE IT IS TO HUGGLE AND SNUGGLE TOGETHER. POOR LITTLE BOYS IF THEY ONLY CAN DEVELOP THEIR YAYA BROTHERHOODS AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS WE DO. 

These are our two female cats. The gray one is Shanti and the black one is Nexus so even female cats bond as YaYa's. (smiles.)

YA YA SISTERS HAVE 'IMAGINARY FRIENDS' TOO 

YAYA'S LIKE TO DRESS UP AT ANY AGE AND STAGE OF LIFE

AT THIS AGE LIFE FEELS INNOCENT AND MAGICAL AND OUR INNER CHILD IS FREE

WE ARE CURIOUS, EXPRESSIVE AND ENJOY DISCOVERING NEW THINGS

SADLY MANY OF OUR SISTERS ARE ABUSED AND THEIR INNOCENCE IS LOST:

DURING THOSE TIMES OFTEN OUR SISTER-FRIENDS FEEL MORE LIKE FAMILY...THAN FAMILY

THEN AS WE BECOME PRE-TEENS AND TEENS...

SOMETIME WHEN WE START THINKING ABOUT BOYS OUR BONDS WITH SOME OF OUR YAYA SISTERS CHANGE

WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK OUT WITH RELATIONSHIPS WE ALWAYS RETURN TO THE SAFETY AND SECURITY YA YA SISTERHOODS PROVIDE:

YA YAS CONTINUALLY BOOST EACH OTHER UP WITH MESSAGES SIMILAR TO THIS ONE: 

WITHIN OUR SISTERHOODS WE UPHOLD EACH OTHER AND THAT HELPS US TO BECOME STRONG AND EQUAL TO EVERY DEMAND LIFE PLACES ON US. 

THEN WE HAVE THE SISTERHOODS WITH OUR ONLINE FRIENDS,

TIME MARCHES ON AND THE SISTERHOOD HELPS US TRANSITION FROM ONE PHASE TO ANOTHER WITH DIFFERENT NAMES, PLACES AND FACES BUT THE ENERGY WITHIN SISTERLY BONDS CONTINUES.

PART OF HOW YA YA'S BUILD TRUST IS BY SHARING A 'CUPPA' AND MANY ENJOY BREWING A POT OF TEA  OR COFFEE

AND SIPPING WHILE WE CHAT ABOUT LIFE, LOVE, OUR LOVE OF CHOCOLATE AND  SHARING OUR LIFE PATHS TOGETHER

WE HOPE, WISH AND PRAY FOR EACH OTHER:

OUR SISTERHOODS SPAN FROM THE TIME WE ARE BORN, BABIES, YOUTHFUL MAIDENS, 

ADULTS AND AGED 'CRONES' AS IS DEPICTED IN THE TRIPLE GODDESS CONCEPT.

THEN AS WE MOVE INTO OUR ADVANCED YEARS AND BECOME  "WISE CRONE YEARS WE 

"HANG" TOGETHER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE AND CONTINUE OUR GIGGLES AND KICKS AS WE DO!

AS WE AGE AND REALIZE THAT OUR TIME HERE IS COMING TO AN END WE REFLECT TOGETHER AND IN SOLITUDE. WE PONDER   THE UPS AND DOWNS, WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED AND HOW WE HAVE INTERACTED WITH OTHERS. HOPEFULLY WE HAVE LEARNED,  LOVED AND BEEN LOVED... AND FEEL AT PEACE AND READY  TO GO WHILE  HOLDING TO THE BELIEF THERE ARE NO DEALTHS...ONLY OTHER REALMS.

WHEN WE DO  EXIT TO THE NEXT REALM   ONE BY ONE THE YA YA SISTERS  PASS ON AS WELL. HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE AT PEACE BECAUSE OUR LIFE LESSONS ON EARTH ARE FINISHED FOR NOW.

WHEN OUR SOULS GO UP THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN  LIVE IN HOPE THAT WE WILL CONNECT AGAIN IN OTHER TIMES AND OTHER PLACES.  WE DO NOT LOOK BACK AND RES SECURE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THAT   NEW YOUNGER ONES WILL BE FORMED. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY THROUGHOUT TIME

THE BOND OF LOVE AND LIGHT WITHIN WOMEN'S FRIENDSHIPS AND YA YA SISTERHOODS ARE AS AGELESS AND TIMELESS AS LIFE ITSELF.  

AND THEN THE CYCLES BEGINS AGAIN AND AGAIN....AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO BELIEVE IT WE WILL BE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AS WE PICK UP ON THE NEXT LEVEL OF OUR SOUL DEVELOPMENT IN SOUL FAMILY/SOUL COMMUNITY GROUPS THAT ASSIST US ALONG OUR PATHWAYS TO ENLIGHTENMENT.

Tags: Goddess, sisterhoods, support, the, women

Views: 518

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, I love this, Coralie--The creative process--start anywhere--continue until done. Yes, so true--I can come up with great beginnings, but it's those pesky middles and endings that remind me that (in fiction) there has to be conflict. No conflict--no book. I used to think I had to provide the conflict. I do not like conflict and dreaded having to interject it into the story. But now I realize that if I know my characters, and if they have some opposing views (perhaps some opposing views about each other, or what one or the other holds dear) they'll provide the conflict for me. It will (and should) evolve from them--not me.  I love and honor you, too, Coralie, and also appreciate us being able to share our spirtuality and writing. Blessed be, dear heart, Love and Light, always, Dot

Hi Dot..

As I am reliving my book through these final re-writes I have PLENTY of conflict...mostly within my family of origin and how conflicted I felt in moving away from the "tribal" thinking there and within society at large. So I had inner conflict and a lot of outer. I think being able to own the conflict and how it helps us grow and re-define ourselves. 

I do not "like" conflict but I realize that we are not meant to back away from it or live insular lives because we cannot handle it...we are meant to meet it head on and transform it through love and a respect for differences whether we agree or not.

So let me know how you make out with expanding your characters on their own journey to peace and empowerment.

Out bond is a bright blessing in my life and I love and cherish you.

Same here, Coralie, I love and cherish you, too, and I love this gorgeous gal and these wise and beautiful words about friendship. Yes, working through conflict--not backing away from it--this is the key (I believe) and one of the lessons I need to learn. I normally try to avoid it (although I can speak my mind if it's necessary) I just don't enjoy the tension and negative vibes present when there's conflict. But it is obviously necessary in writing, whether it's fiction or non-fiction.

However, I'm learning that through doing in-depth studies on my characters, I discover what they are in conflict about (within themselves) and with others--and why--what is it within them that has produced this particular need to be conflicted about a certain situation? And how, when I put certain people together, their conflicts can meet head-on--and if I've done my homework, I'm usually able to find some humor in these situations--the kind of situations that can erupt full force when they come together--or perhaps more subtly--but still, there is that (what I used to consider a bad word) conflict. And, of course, it must be--as you say--overcome, in the end, with love and respect for our differences (as (hopefully) with the differences in the characters in a novel) Understanding and acceptance. Which of course, doesn't mean we can't still hold our beliefs, just that we can understand how others can have their beliefs, and accept that it's part of what makes them unique. 

Blessed be, dear heart--keep writing and smiling--Love and Light, always, Dot    

Hi Dot,

I am glad you liked the graphic and words...and are a reflection of the bond we are building, deepening and expanding in our exchanges with openness and trust.

With all the conflict I grew up with I write about my struggles with it throughout my book and how to keep my center when my world and relationships were chaotic. After studying Buddhism for so many years I have learned a lot about myself and know anytime anyone is able to push my buttons I need to look at what it represents. My father was very volatile, controlling and manipulative and I know that I developed a more masculine approach to conflict resolution and it only when I started to open to Goddesses that I learned to be less outwardly driven and more receptive.

Anger is one letter short of danger and conflicts that allowed to be fueled with ungovernable energy certainly can be. On the other side anger lets us know something needs to change so as with most things in life is is all a matter of degree.

I look forward to the publication of your book/s and will want a signed copy so do keep me posted about your writing and how they are progressing. We will both be able to have an inner smile knowing we have been here for each other during the process to publication.

We will keep on keeping on and get there in due time.

Love, care and appreciation always,

Oh, Coralie--so very well put--anger is just one letter short of danger. Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I am extremely interested in the meaning of each and every particular letter, and what it represents. Many years ago a wise woman started me on a quest of learning about and understanding the meaning of letters. She passed on, and I believe it was meant for me to follow the path that she had started me on, but alas, I had so many other things to think about, so many other things crowding my life with importance that it kind of faded away--except for various times over the years when I'd think about the "letters" and say, oh yes, I must get back into that. The amazing thing is that all I really have to do is to think about a letter and "understanding" comes. It's meaning, etc, how it fits into particular words, and how it fits into (or, rather is portrayed) in the "Universal language" of words.

For instance, the letter A would (universally) represent water--it is a wave upon the shore. it is the Apex, where the mountAin meets heAven. It is in some other languages, Aqua (meaning water) (where live begins) It is the Almighty--the AlphA and the omegA--It is the very first letter of the alphabet for good reason. At any rate, you get the picture--each letter has its own vibration, it's own sound, it's own place in the grand scheme of things. I should have given myself up to this fascinating study, and if I had, I probably could have written volumes on it by now. But it's never too late, and it is compelling to know that all I have to do is to be receptive, and the knowledge will come. 

As to the violence, Coralie--I know what you mean about your reaction to it. My situation was just the opposite. Everyone was so "quiet" which I realize now, was (I believe) because they (my grandmother, grandfather and aunts--who were actually old enough to be my great-grandmother, great-grandfather, and great aunts) didn't want me to know certain things--like the fact that, although my father was a dear, sweet man he was an alcoholic, and was simply "out of it" a lot of the time. My mother was a nurse, and worked, so I was taken care of by this extended family, who was loving and caring, but whispered among themselves, and weren't at all loud, like my daughters and I are when we get toghter. Whatever our experiences, no matter how painful, whether physical or emotional--or both--we can learn from them, and then we can examine what we have learned from them. The learning never stops. Blessed be, dear heart, Love and Light, always, Dot   

Hi Dot,

We use that quote about anger being one letter short of danger in the courses we present for men that have been mandated by the courts to attend anger/conflict courses and it speaks to them too.

I used to produce and host my own talk shows and many, many moons ago one of my guests introduced me to numerology and after he aligned my destiny number based on the date, month and year of my birth he suggested a change of name and I did it and the resonances in the letters and numbers made a huge shift in energy along my life path. The timing was right for me because I had divorced my first husband and understood the ideas of naming ceremonies in Native Traditions from birth and at pivotal points in our soul path.

Like you letters, words, meanings, interpretations fascinate me too as do acronyms.

When I was little Mom pointed out that God was Dog spelled backwards and she thought it fit because they are able to love us so unconditionally. So all this fits with us being writer's and loving words and language.

I respect the way you have created the level of emotional safety you have within your family dynamics.  It is interesting how we observe and learn from the things that happened to us and choose to do it differently as we mature.

I do not do well when things are not as they appear and that has translated to a commitment to openness, authenticity and respect for differences whether I agree or not. So even though growing up there was a lot of chaotic mind-warping events I am in a peaceful place now and being able to share what I learned with others makes the journey worth the daunting challenges to be where I am now..so it is all good within the larger framework in my energy-based perspectives on life and spiritual development.

You are so wise, loving, honoring and beautiful and I love and value the heart-felt sharing we enjoy here.

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. David and I are celebrating his "birthday week" and if the rest of his year and beyond is as enjoyable as this life will continue to roll along in harmony and joy. I wish that for you and yours too Dot.

Thank you, dear one
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫Thank You for BE-ING a Point of Light in My Life...for YOU are Precious to Me!!!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫

~ The Dreamers ~

They are the architects of greatness.
Their vision lies within their souls.
They never see the mirages of Fact, but peer beyond
the veils and mists of doubt and pierce
the walls of unborn Time.

Here is our happy birthday photo of David and I after dinner at our favorite Chines food Restaurant that I wanted to share with you my friend. 

Awww, the picture is so adorable, Coralie--you guys look so happy--so much in love. It is wonderful to have a soul mate who shares your interests and values. You are both so very fortunate to have each other. I love the idea of a birthday week instead of just a birthday day. What a great idea. I'm going to have to tell my daughters about that, I think they would be glad to give their hubbies (and have their hubbies give them) a birthday week. It sounds like so much fun.

How interesting that you produced and hosted your own talk show, Coralie. That's amazing, and no doubt entailed a lot of work, but I imagine the outcome was well worth it. Astrology (like numbers) is such a fascinating study. Every number and letter and word has its own meaning, it's own vibration, and when you can understand (even though it's a never ending study) how they all work together, it's almost like breaking a sacred code. Actually, I guess it is breaking a sacred code. It's almost like it's too good to be true. Can this really be? Yep--it can be and it is.

Like you, Coralie, I like everything up front and honest. I think that's why my girls and I all get along so well. It's almost like we're all on one wave length--knowing what each one of us is thinking. We talk and laugh and love openly. I think the thing I learned from my "whispering" but no doubt, well meaning, quiet family, was that everything comes out in the end. Better to get it out and deal with it up front before things get ugly. Yes, we sure do learn from our past experiences. And hopefully, if we're fortunate, we can transform that learning into a better future for ourselves and our loved ones.

Like The Dreamers in the poem, dear Coralie, you are a beautiful beacon of light, illuminating the way for so many, who are trying to find their way home.

Blessed be, dear heart, Love and Light, always, Dot

Hello my precious friend,

Thanks for your lovely feedback about our photo and your loving light filled words. The bond I have with you and Schay feels like a soul family connection and I wanted to share this photo with you. Yes David and I feel blessed every moment of every day to be in sacred partnership with each other. Whatever stars, energies, numbers and resonances brought us together we thank Source for the opportunity to be growing our souls together and sharing our experiences and understanding of things with others. 

I am glad the idea of a birthday week speaks to you. One day doesn't seem like enough time to make the birth of loved ones feel as significant as they are.  As you know with losing your husband I see how much my friend Anne misses her beloved soul mate of  35 years. Tom passed away 3 years ago this April and her life feels so hollow without him. When Tom died it heightened my own awareness about everything David brings to my life and how hard it would be to live life without him and David feels the same way.. Cherishing the moments we have with everyone we live keeps us mindful because none of know when our time to leave will come. 

You are so right about the mystery of numbers and stars and cracking the code within the energetic resonances they contain. Each time we have these kind of epiphanies I think how amazing it would be to be able to site down over a glass of wine and discuss them into the wee small hours of the night or day.

Life is such a gift with so much to learn and experience. The more I learn and quench my thirst for knowledge the greater it becomes. It is a good thing that Source gives us an unlimited lifetimes...from here to eternity just might be enough. (smiles.)

Anyway blessed friend. I hope you are having a good Monday. The sun just came out here and I am heading up to my office to write. David and I had a leisurely morning in our great room with our dueling laptops, happy cats and dogs and peeps.

Love and peace...may we continue to walk in beauty and balance as we share our soul paths.

Oh, I love that phrase, Coralie--growing our souls together. When I read your poignant words, I realized that actually, so many of us are doing that very thing--growing our souls together. Even if we're not in a relationship as wife and husband, or partners, many family members, friends, co-workers, etc--who are in regular contact, even if it's not on a daily basis, are gowing their souls together, without even realizing it. Wow--awesome. Yes, so true--cherishing the moments with everyone we love will keep us mindful. 

When I come here, I feel like I'm having a loving chat with old friends. It would be wonderful to sit in a little bistro with you and Schay, and discuss these fascinating subjects until the wee hours over a glass of wine. One of the things that I've always loved is round bistro tables, with chairs of wicker or rattan. They're so inviting, I believe, simply because they are round--a circle--(the symbol of the circle brings to mind endless images, many that we hold dear to our hearts) But the main thing about a small round table is that 3 or 4 pople can sit around it--all of equal distance from each other. It works the same way with a larger round table that 5 to 7 people can sit around, only it's not as intimate as a smaller one. The round table reinforces the fact that we are all equal. No one is more important than the other, as it can seem with an oval or rectangular table. A small, round table is cozy, and I made sure I had a couple in my apartment--they speak to me and make me smile. My dining table is oval--glass topped with a rattan base, with wicker and rattan chairs--it's beautiful, and although I would so much prefer a round one, it fits the space so well-- but still, I might change it some day for a round one.     

Yes, may we continue to walk in beauty and balance (I think beauty and balance also speaks to the round table) as we share our soul paths.

As you can see, once I get talking about a particular subject, I can go on, and on, and on... Blessed be my friend, Love and Light, always, Dot 

Hi Dot...as writers we tend to latch onto an idea and run with it and that is what I love about our exchanges. We let our ideas flow and speak form our hearts...such a heartwarming experience for sure.

Thanks you for picking up on the different phrases  and elaborate one them. 

Your ideas on round tables is so lovely and true. We have a long rectangular table that David made and we are able to seat up to 12 people so it works for us when we have a gathering. But we also have smaller round tables on the deck and  upper screened in balcony and I agree they are much conducive to intimate sharing.

it would e wonderful to be able to sit with you and Schay and maybe with our combined intentions it could happen...especially of our books became runaway best sellers.

In any case being here within our sharing circle of like minded soul community is immensely rewarding.

I responded to your emal and gave you phone numbers so we can keep in touch in whatever feels right for us.

Struggling through Chapter 27. There was a lot of narrative and a bridge from a pivotal experience and up and an up and coming change and it takes time to make a smooth transition for the reader.

I hope you a good hump day and will slide into a relaxing weekend.

Love, peace and love,

Here's to the imagination within our respective writing situations. Write, write and write some Dot...it is what we are doing! (smiles)

No reply thingy, Coralie, so I'll grab this one. Yes, I can understand struggles over narrative. No matter how interesting the material, too much narrative can put the reader to sleep. It probably needs some zing--and the best, swiftest, and easiest way to jolt the reader a bit, and interject some excitement would be with some sharp dialogue--that is, if it's appropriate. Maybe some actual conversations, or some pertinent quotes on the subject.

Although non-fiction like you're writing, and fiction like I'm writing, are totally different, they do have a few things in common. The main one is to keep the reader turning the pages. I don't think anyone would argue with that. Easier said than done, though. Whether we've lived the incidents in a non-fiction book we're writing, or making them up in a fiction book, the elements are real to us--they are interesting and exciting to us. Now, we have to determine how to make them interesting to the reader--to know when our writing is zinging along at full speed, and when it is lagging. When it's lagging, it's usually because we've lost interest, or something is just too complicated to describe, or we've started off on a path we didn't intend to travel, and we're not sure whether to keep going on it, or to retreat. I know how it goes--but we just gotta persevere--it'll all be worth it in the end.

Yes, it would be so great to be able to share a glass of wine till the wee hours with you and Schay and other like minded souls, here--it would be wonderful if that could happen. Who knows what the future might bring. But for now, as you say--being here within our like minded soul community is immensely rewarding. I'm blessed to have friends who understand the writing process in particular, and esoteric subjects in general. Sharing is caring--and I do believe, over a period of time, it can actually open blocked chakras.

Blocked chakras? I know you're sayin' Where did that come from? I wasn't expecting that. Got your attention, didn't I? I do believe that can happen--but I didn't "lead up' to it--just dropped it at the end of the sentence. Surprise! You weren't prepared for it, right? I'm smiling--bet you're smiling, too.

Blessed be, dear heart, Love and Light, always, Dot 

Hi Dot,

I am finally here and have some time to respond. I really appreciate what you are saying about making sure that the reader remains interested enough to turn another page. That has been the biggest challenge for me with my writing. I finished the book in April of 2004...a year before Mom died. Then I left it and a couple of friends did some edits. Then I cam back and did more editing and actually paid Micheal Goebel  to do some proofing but when I got everything back I see that I had to do everything over AGAIN.

The narrative was really bogging down in places to I moved some of it into first person and interjected some dialog so it will keep the reader's interest (hopefully.) lol

I love the idea of a round table gal-pal chit chat time. 

We will keep in touch Dot because I love and value our bond more than words can ever say.

Happy writing dear soul sister of the heart.

Coralie

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion THE JESUS PAINTING in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
28 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin posted a photo
36 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Susan J. Stein
42 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
53 minutes ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Paula Green
1 hour ago
Charles Magus added 2 discussions to the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Short Notes
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
5 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop shared Charles Magus's discussion on Twitter
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
Charles Magus shared Eugene OV member Admin's discussion on Twitter
6 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Eugene OV member Admin's discussion MORE!! Spirit Science.A crash coarse in galactic human history. Full movie. in the group The Truth Revealed
6 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Mike Cebhoo's discussion Update: What happened ON THE GROUND in regards to the BLM and a Set up by the government to slaughter BLM Agents. in the group The Truth Revealed
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
6 hours ago
Charles Magus shared Mike Cebhoo's discussion on Facebook
6 hours ago
Charles Magus shared Mike Cebhoo's discussion on Twitter
6 hours ago
Christopher SeekDeeply joined Charles Magus's group
7 hours ago
Christopher SeekDeeply joined Carol Fazakas's group
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service