One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

There are a number of Goddess videos that I sing and chat to and others I go up to our meditating sanctuary and drum with. The firs  one is called Wiccan Mysteries and I like the chanting. It is peaceful and I like listening to it because it gentles my spirit when I do. The images on a number of these videos are also inspiring to me. Feel free to add any of your own. If you have a series I would suggest starting a new discussion with the artists name in the title. I thought we could also add teaching videos to keep things separate and less confusing. 

Lisa Thiel is among my favorite female performers. The first time I heard here was in the 80's when I purchased her Songs of the Spirit cassette tape and  workshop.

THIS ONE IS CALLED SACRED ANCESTORS HERE ARE THE LYRICS AND THE VIDEO :

LYRICS:
Sacred ancestors come to me
Sacred ancestors who love me
Sacred ancestors come to me
Sacred ancestors, please help me

All my mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters
and relations too
Who had love me for always
I keep the light for you

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND I SING IT A LOT;

I AM THE GODDESS, THE GODDESS DIVINE

THIS IS ANOTHER; LISA THIEL...SONG TO INANNA

THIS IS ONE I DRUM AND SING TO...

I WALK WITH THE GODDESS AND GODDESS SHE WALKS WITH ME

DAUGHTER OF THE ELEMENTS BY LISA THIEL

LISA THIEL IMBOLC --BLESSED BRIGIT

Candlemas)

(Candlemas)

Song: Imbolc (Candlemas)
Artist: Lisa Thiel
Album: Circle Of The Seasons
# song: 03

Lyrics

Blessed Bridget comest thou in
Bless this house and all of our kin
Bless this house, and all of our kin
Protect this house and all within 

Blessed Bridget come into thy bed
With a gem at thy heart and a crown on thy head
Awaken the fire within our souls
Awaken the fire that makes us whole 

Blessed Bridget, queen of the fire
Help us to manifest our desire
May we bring forth all thats good and fine
May we give birth to our dreams in time 

From the source of Infinite Light
Kindle the flame of our spirits tonight 

Blessed Bridget come into thy bed
With a gem at thy heart and a crown on thy head
Awaken the fire within our souls
Awaken the fire that makes us whole 

Blessed Bridget, queen of the fire
Help us to manifest our desire
May we bring forth all thats good and fine
May we give birth to our dreams in time 

From the source of Infinite Light
Kindle the flame of our spirits tonight

Goddess Brighid - Sisters by the Flame

We have come together to share the light of inspiration, which in the year, increasing shine brighter.

Fire of the heart,

Fire of the Spirit,

Fire of the hearth,

Fire of the wind,

Fire of art,

Timeless fire!

It seems for all in all, it burns ..

. .. from Starhawk The Religion of the Goddess .. Blessed Be.!

`

Tags: Goddeses, Lyrics, Videos, Wicca

Views: 249

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like we have a lot of similar interests and habits. I added this video at the beginning of the group and wanted to share it here because of the historical information. Have a good week.

Here is another one by Robbie Robertson and a tribute to Shakti. 

Oh Schay this is soooo beautiful, rhythmic and captivating. It is such a joy to be able to share in this group where the Feminine Divine flows in and through all who gather here.

I have missed chatting with you and others and am on the homestretch with the book. When I finish Chapter 25 today I only have 10 more to go. The weather is good and David and I are working on our fitness with regular walks and starting our yard work for another season.

Enjoy your weekend and we will keep in touch.

Love and light always,

Here another one of my faves. It is wonderful for dancing and drumming.I posted the lyrics below because I had too many characters in this post.

Song: In The Name Of The Dance
Artist: S. J. Tucker
Album: Blessings

I will send the lyrics by inbox there are too many character.

Hi Schay...even though I appreciate your thoughtful apology there is absolutely no reason NOT to follow the flow of where our shared offerings lead us...that is the beautiful part of the is sacred Goddess sharing circle! We are all expressing the Feminine Divine here in whatever way She/we are moved to do so. 

I really enjoyed this video and the slow, sensual way the dancer is using her body to become with the exquisiteness within the sound vibrations.

Your wisdom and knowledge is a blessing each time you share it and this group is what it is because of everything each member contributes. Together we make the collective within our unique and respective offerings.

I hope you and your partner are enjoying your weekend. Today is David's birthday and we have had a relaxing morning enjoying our coffee, playing on our laptops in the great room with our pets. We are going out for a celebratory lunch and dinner and plan to do fun things all week to make sure his year starts out the way we intend for it to continue.

Thank you for your presence in my life. I am grateful.

Love, light and bountiful blessings to you and all you love.

Hi Schay,

How was your Saturday>

David and I had fun, went shopping out for Chinese Food, he opened some of his presents, I have more for him tomorrow and rather than putting a candle on a cake I bought him a scented pillar candle that he can light it throughout his birthday week.

Have a relaxing Sunday,

¸.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•. ✫ .•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•. ✫¸.•°*”˜ ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•. ✫¸.•°*”˜ May we allways give without remembering, always receive without forgetting." -William Barkley ''ƸӜƷ ˜”*°•. ┊ ┊ ┊ ☀ه*☆❤┊┊ ┊★ه ┊ ┊┊ ❤ه☀ ❤★☀ه

Love is the gateway to the grand experience of the all-that-is in the universe.

Love is the key that unlocks every door.
Love is the still center of being that resists nothing and allows everything. There is no place where you are that Love is not.
Bright blessings

~~ღ ♥♥Łø۷ℓ ღ♥♥ ~~ღ♥♥ღ Łø۷ℓ ღ♥♥♥ღ~~ღ♥♥ღ Łø۷ℓ ღ♥ღ

May we open our wings and come together with Joyful Healing as our intentions.

Here, we empower each other with the gifts of awareness and grace. Awareness and grace in the body through yoga and movement. Awareness and grace in the mind with breath and meditation. Awareness and grace in the spirit with blessings, energy healing, and spiritual coaching.

...CELEBRATING THE ESSENCE OF DIVINE FEMININE :)

Thank you so much for adding these videos...I have added them to the favorites on the Feminine Divine YouTube. I did not have these and I really enjoyed them.

Your gifs here are greatly appreciated.

...TO THE CONTEMPORARY MODERN GODDESS !!! :)

I SALUTE YOU !!! :) :) :)

...HONOURING THE GODDESS IN YOU :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MOqDV5vaBE

...TO THE MAGIC OF LIFE...IN YOU... :)

...I JUST RECEIVED IT FROM A VERY DEAR FRIEND OF MINE TODAY, AND HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU :

...FABULOUS...

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jeanne Christie posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Apollo Solaris posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Barb Patton shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted a photo
2 hours ago
Apollo Solaris replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Apollo Solaris shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Twitter
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Murdering of Our Daughters in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
3 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Murdering of Our Daughters in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 1, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service