The procedure for adding a YouTube playlist is very similar to that of adding a single video, except that you need to locate the PLAYLIST EMBED CODE instead of just the ordinary single video code.
1. Go to your YouTube Channel
2. Go to your video Manager by opening the drop-down box underneath your channel name
3. Select PLAYLISTS
4. Select the playlist you wish to display and click on it's title
5. When the next page appears, locate the SHARE button at the top of the playlist section and click that.
6. When the share window pops up, click on EMBED
7. Now copy the code and insert it as you would any normal code for a single video
8. SAVE your text box and check it out!