One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

When you get a message saying to check something out, do you just check it out and leave it there ?
If so, you could be habitually missing out on the very thing you need to change your life and your circumstances!

Let's say you get a notice that says "Check out xxxxxxxxx" (some blog or discussion).

Now after having read the blog or discussion, you may feel you have learnt something and you may even leave a comment to that effect, but that, my friend, is only the START of the journey!

Here's what to do:

1. Look who wrote the blog or discussion. Then go to their page and read their profile. There you will probably find something else interesting about them. Check out that members comment wall and you can learn more about them.

2. Check out other blogs and discusions they have written. Chances are you will find other very useful information. Then check the comments to those and there will be more still.

3. This is the important one: see what groups they are in, particularly the ones they have created. Pick the one that most interests you and go to that group.

4. Check out the discussions in that group and the comments in the group.

If you follow this "path", I guarantee you will find A LOT more interesting stuff than if you just read the first blog and stop there.

I have been doing this ever since I started on ning networks and I have found SO MUCH MAGIC, I cannot begin to tell you!

Happy sniffing :-)

Michael

Tags: follow, lead, treasure

Views: 280

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

LOL! 

I do this, Michael, you never know where you will end up!  It is cool!  I have found amazing things by searching through links like this.

Thank you!

Dorothy, I cut and paste using my computer's toolbar.  Mine is in the far right corner, but they can be in other places.  Mine looks like a wrench.  I click on it and get a whole list of tools to choose from, but I select Edit, then copy or paste, and there is a 'cut' option too, if you are composing something and want to delete part of it or change spelling.

About printing, I copy and paste to my computer on a word document and then print it from there.  Time consuming I know, so I don't do it often, lol

Namaste!

Thanks, Tammy, but I think I'm just gonna have to get a book on all this--like I was saying to Illumination--the Idiots Guide and Dummies books are pretty good.  I need something to refer to on a constant basis, lest I make a mistake and send everything into cyberspace for evermore. Believe me--it could happen. Blessings to you and yours, dear Tammy--Love and Light, Dot 

I know what you mean, Dorothy! I have to be shown what to do, visual learner most times, thank goodness for my son, who helps me a lot!

That's great Tammy that you have your son to help you. I'm a visual learner, too, and audio, as well--as I can stop the tape and "take in" what I've just heard.  I need everything to go slower than normal so I can grasp it.  It seems to be how my brain is wired. I think I must have landed here from another planet where the wiring was completely different than most of the earthlings. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  Love and Light, always, Dot 

I spell as you do too Tammy, :)

:)

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
22 minutes ago
Avalon's Spirit commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
ae777ed commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
1 hour ago
A photo by Lux OV Admin was featured
1 hour ago
4 photos by Janie barker were featured
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Hohongwitutiwa posted a blog post
2 hours ago
ae777ed replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin posted a video

Nickelback - Edge Of A Revolution (Lyric Video)

Nickelback's "Edge Of A Revolution" available for download now: http://smarturl.it/NickelbackEdgeRev
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Apollo Solaris posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group Books, Books, Books
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Think positive and positive things will happen 1 September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service