The frog in a bathrobe clip-art gets old, doesn't it?
Try this when you know where you have a photo of yourself on your PC:
1. go to your home page (My OV Page)
2. click on the profile picture (the frog, in your case)
3. It should take you to a new page where there is an option under the heading Photo and click on Choose File.
4. A small window pops up that allows you to navigate to your photo image - click it once to select it. At the bottom right of that file browser window, click the Open button.
5. You'll go back to the Profile Settings window (if you encounter another small window first, click Add). At this point, the mini-version of your profile hasn't changed yet, because you haven't taken the final step: Scroll to the end of the text and find the SAVE button at the bottom right. Click it and then go to your home page.
You and your friends should now see your real profile photo. Good luck!