One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Christine's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"This is just plain common sense;sometimes we have to be reminded of what to do.Thank…"

Christine replied Jun 4, 2011 to E.coli Superbug Outbreak In Germany Due To Antibiotics In Meat Production By Mike Adams.

33 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Melody Henriksen

"You never know what you're getting anymore.This is surely a sign that things are cha…"

Christine replied Apr 29, 2011 to "Johnson & Johnson and Wal-Mart Sued for Selling Toxic Baby Shampoo"

13 May 9, 2011
Reply by Luna

"I have been taking HRT for about 5 years.I'm 59 and I want to get off it; I'm sure i…"

Christine replied Dec 6, 2010 to Doctors Continue to Kill and Injure with Horse Urine Estrogen by Byron Richards, CCN

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Pamela Heyen

"Thanks for posting this, though I don't eat it myself.Something told me never to tou…"

Christine replied Dec 4, 2010 to Eating This "Healthy" Food? It Could be Slowly and Silently Killing You (Soy Dangers) by Dr Mercola

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by paula

"I have always been told that my cholesterol was too high, but inside, I knew that wa…"

Christine replied Nov 5, 2010 to Lipitor Stinks! by Dr. W.C. Douglas

15 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Pamela Heyen

"I forgot to mention in my first reply to this that we have always used olive oil.The…"

Christine replied Aug 4, 2010 to Health Alert - Canola Oil - Part 2

4 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by paula

"We have used canola oil, but recently, after reading other articles about it, I have…"

Christine replied Aug 4, 2010 to Health Alert - Canola Oil - Part 1

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Sally Trautner

"I don't go to health food stores very much; their prices are too high.They only sell…"

Christine replied Mar 21, 2010 to With Faulty Food Labeling, Who's Minding the Store? by Amanda Gardner

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Christine

"I just noticed your post at the bottom of the page.In a few years after ascension,we…"

Christine replied Mar 21, 2010 to With Faulty Food Labeling, Who's Minding the Store? by Amanda Gardner

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Christine

"Thanks Pamela This,too is good info.We don't even trust the food labeling in Canada.…"

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Christine

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
7 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DOUBLESPEAK in the group The Truth Revealed
15 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
15 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
20 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
24 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
43 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MH17 – Another Fabricated Diversion of the Worst Sort in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
46 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
50 minutes ago
Helen Hutton replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
58 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
59 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin posted a video

Mahi Tailor India's Dancing Superstar

Mahi Tailor India's Dancing Superstar five[5] years old cute girl performed outstanding. Watch videos and her birthday celebration celebrate with Geeta Kapoo...
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to steve hutchinson's discussion Kuan Yin's Prayer in the group Goddesses--Embracing the Feminine Divine
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Christine Deacon added a discussion to the group Goddesses--Embracing the Feminine Divine
1 hour ago
Christine Deacon joined Coralie Raia Darsey-Malloy's group
1 hour ago
jonah shared rose's video on Facebook
2 hours ago
jonah shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
jonah shared rose's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion The Awakening – Clash of Civilizations in the group The Wisdom Of Zen Gardner
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service