One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Michael's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Chewbit, I think your condition, and being that you are diabetic is not an easy task…"

Michael replied Aug 25, 2011 to The Truth About Lowering Cholesterol By Luella May

25 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Chewbit Wing OV Admin

"I beg to differ my mom took the strongest statins drugs for over 25 years, and never…"

Michael replied Aug 25, 2011 to The Truth About Lowering Cholesterol By Luella May

25 Aug 26, 2011

"Yes, my dad takes that drug which he's been on for a year, and works perfect on him,…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"It is an allergic reaction and it is noted in the contraindications of all statin dr…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"Ask for it CB, here in CA every prescription comes with one sometimes 2 or 3 pages w…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"No, the doctors don't but as far as I know, all prescription drugs in the U.S. come…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"He was allergic to the medication, he got what is a symptom of almost any drug you a…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"Good thing CB, we are not diabetics in this family. We only have to watch our choles…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"Absolutely correct CB!! My mom was a victim of this, she weighed 98 pounds, and had…"

25 Aug 26, 2011

"Ellen, thank you for this post. My suspicions have always been that GMO corn product…"

Michael replied Jun 18, 2011 to Top 12 Toxic Fruits and Vegetables by Melissa Breyer

57 Jun 28, 2011

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Illumination OV Admin left a comment for David Dunbar
15 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Lady of the Lake
17 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Indigo One
18 minutes ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Indigo One
21 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
26 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Lady of the Lake
30 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
32 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for steve hutchinson
33 minutes ago
Profile IconLady of the Lake, Indigo One, Crystal Stump and 1 more joined One Vibration
33 minutes ago
Indigo One left a comment for Illumination OV Admin
35 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
40 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Sieghilde Krenn
46 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 5 Health Benefits of Red Bush Tea in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
50 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Crystal Stump
52 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
54 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Truth About Long Hair
57 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Indigo One
58 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
58 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared their discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service