One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!!!! Boy, am I surprised the US is finally doing this!!! Yipppeeeee!!!! I think we should all send a big thank you to President Obama for finally coming clean with the info. This is one more step in preparing humanity for contact. This was excellent!! : )

Meisha
I wonder what kind of impact this disclosure will have? Chewbit....what are your thoughts on this?
I miss those days too Chewbit!!!!!
Oh Chewbit, please don't think that this sort of behavior is confined to the US. It is worldwide.......when is that damn jump in human consciousness going to come and we will all know the truth and kick out the corrupt politicians and global organizations?
Great post very interesting listen,lol. thanks!

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gun-Britt Lund commented on Jilly OV Admin's photo
7 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
19 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund posted a video

Astrology Forecast for October 22, 2014

To consummate this relationship, I'm willing to engage, As bot a student and a teacher, That Love may have it's way. Wow! Got caught up in that eclipse whirl...
30 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Anush's blog post A Letter to....
32 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
36 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on Anush's blog post A Letter to....
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Anush commented on Anush's blog post A Letter to....
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion CUTTING EDGE CONSCIOUSNESS in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Edel O’Mahony in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on Anush's blog post A Letter to....
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Universal, Native American, Pathways
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Short Notes
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SOGYAL RINPOCHE in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
2 hours ago
Anush posted a blog post
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service