One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

This is a excellent show I have viewed it several times in the last six month. I think for those of you that haven't seen it will find it interesting. I know just this summer it has repeated many times you might catch it on the tube. What is one of the coolest parts is the map on animal skin. It shows land mass without ice caps perfectly! The scientist said it was millions of years ago when there wasn't any ice as to properly map the area. Hope you all get to view this program you won't be disappointed.
I watched this program on the History Channel and I loved it! It was just as exciting watching this time, as it was the first! Thanks Chris....you know how to pick em!
super interesting loved it thanks for the link chris
I LOVE IT!!!! / Love and Light from Maria
Hi Chris,

With all your efforts in "mental poisoning" me :-)) , I am convinced !

Light, life and love,

SG
AWESOME!!! I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN THIS LINE OF THINKING-we're getting closer to CONTACT!!!
A most intriguing presentation, not least because the ideas are not debunked all the way through. Do they 'prove' that alien intelligences made these structures; obviously they do not. Do they demonstrate that our current paradigm cannot effectively cope with these anomalies; it would seem so. The accepted view that our scientific understanding far outstrips that of the ancient past is brought into doubt by these extraordinary stone edifices.

Perhaps the most telling point occurs quite early on when the time that would be needed to construct the great Pyramid is estimated, concluding that one block needed to go in place every 20 seconds for 20 years. That included excavation, cutting, transportation and placement.

We perhaps assume that 'Aliens' descended to earth - and they may well have done. However, it does not mean that in Egypt and elsewhere there has not, on occasion, been an ascent in consciousness, which would bring those incarnated on Terra Firma, if I may put it in that way, into sympathetic contact with other intelligences - distant in space and perhaps time.

The extraordinary novel by Doris Lessing 'Shakasta' written in 1982, explores the idea of earth being visited by highly evolved intelligences who incarnate and may (in some instances) forget their origin. In a private correspondence that I had with Patricia Pereira, the writer of the extraordinary Arcturian quartet of books, she stated that this book, which she read after she had written her books in the last decade of the 20th Century, seemed to tap into the same reality which she had lived with for years.

Thank you so much for posting this - the last part (9) did not run for me by the way.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Reginald Reeves replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
2 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Ancient Icon Found in Ruins All Over the Earth in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
2 hours ago
Lynda Colter-Bergh shared rose's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Look In in the group Spirits of The Mist
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Ari posted a blog post
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for elena elena
3 hours ago
John Christopher Bonehill posted a photo
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Candice Schaer
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for anna lempriere
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Tru Austin
4 hours ago
Reginald Reeves joined Illumination OV Admin's group
4 hours ago
Reginald Reeves replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service