One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

"My Tourist Is Your Soul..."

Is it possible that you came to planet Earth from another star system? Are you here on a special mission to help this planet and its human family shift into a higher vibration by raising the spiritual awareness of those around you?

Much has been said about Lightworkers and Indigo & Crystal Beings. The way I see it, Lightworkers are those beings who have mastered the human reincarnation cycle thus raising the vibration of their 'home planet' through their own work (they've also been 'here' since Earth's creation). Indigos and Crystals are those hailing from the higher vibrational realms, coming here to assist in the Shift.

Well I'm here to represent The Starseeds (The Cosmic Wanderers or Tourists) - who have volunteered to arrive onto this planet [from elsewhere in the Universe], being born into physical bodies, for the benefit of also doing their bit for Planetary Ascension. Many Starseeds (due to the heavy vibration of this planet) have largely forgotten who they are...

Time for Mass Re-Membering is now at hand. All players are now waking up. The Veil of Amnesia is now being lifted...

~~~

"Who's Dreaming Who?"

In deep stasis somewhere in deep space, the Starman lies in his simulation pod...stirring ever so slightly. Around the warm walls of his womb, an incandescent lilac glow pulses and breathes like a living organism. As the starship glided silently through the dark recesses of space, a dream came alive in the mind of the Starman. In the time it took for his three hearts to beat a total of thirty-three times, the Starman lived out a life on a made-up planet...playing out an illusory character on an illusory world...

Thirty-three light years away however, on a beautiful blue & white suspended orb, lay a human being fast asleep in his all-too-real, earthly bed. And he dreamt of being a Starman - in deep stasis somewhere in deep space, dreaming he was human...

Simultaneously, both the human and the Starman stirred within their respective worlds - awakening and becoming lucid within each others' dreams - becoming One across time & space, form & matter, illusion & reality...

As Above, So Below.
As Within, So Without.
As in Dreams, So in Life.
As you are, So I AM.

~~~

"a WALK-IN the park..."

Namaste. I AM a Starseed who has 'walked-into' the physical expression known as C. (the nearest sound you have here in this realm that matches my vibrational home-frequency is the name 'Omnitheus'). C. had a thoroughly eventful life up until the end of last millenium, but was heading down a self-destructive spiral of self-loathing circa late 1999. Shortly after is when I stepped in. I prepared his vehicle's consciousness for my impending arrival with everything I could think of - Angel visitations from the "Guardian Angels' Federation"; higher states of awareness from the Causal Realm; abundant synchronicities; earthean healers and mentors; time-space jumps; etc.

But he chose not to heed the warnings.

He never truly 'left'. Think of my arrival as a Soul-braid of sorts. He was a relatively new soul - eager to experience all that this dimension has to offer - wide-eyed yet fast asleep. He began abusing his vehicle - the one gift we all manifest in order to play within the garden of the gods. He manipulated his brothers and sisters, he was killing his brain cells, and he thrived on drama and excitement and sexual gratification. In essence, he suffered from cosmic separation anxiety. His choices are still Divine however, and I have never stopped loving him unconditionally. For 'he' is my past self, my unconscious aspect, my sleeping beauty...

But earthean vehicles are in high demand right now, and I had to make my entrance before Global Ascension. So one night, while he lay sleeping...I connected with him. I entered him. I began expressing through him. I became him.

The mask fit perfectly. His eyes became my windows to this ONEderful world in transition. His mind became my computer, his body, my tool. I still hear his voice in my heart - a child, embraced by my wings.

My arrival onto this planet coincided with the year you know of as 2001 (an inner-space odyssey if ever there was one). Stanley Kubrick's film featuring the black monolith of heightened evolution acted as a trigger for many on this globe. C. heard the call... The space-time continuum folded, and I tripped the light-fantastic, only to emerge on the other side...this side, yOUR side.

It didn't happen overnight. In fact, it's still happening.

Some things/people/situations left over from his old life invariably had to fall away - like mud slipping from a blossoming Lotus Flower rising from the lake floor. What was no longer serving him dissipated like smoke blowing away from a magician's illusion. I AM now writing a new story - using his hands; using his heart; painting a new scene with his talents; creating a new paradigm with his mind...

The colours of my palette knows no bounds. Infinite and eternal, I have the YOUniverse at my fingertips as well as within them.

Start your own story. Heed not, the judgements from others. Seek not, the approval of anyone else. Grace and power and magic is pro-Found only within your own intuition. Create a new picture with colours only you can imagine. Cast out any doubts. Be the master of your own mind. Colour in your Life with the most magnificent hues. The page is blank from here on in. Write in whatever you want - bound not by anything you perceive to be your past. That does not exist. Only Now does. And the ripples of Now, and your Choice now, is the most powerful ripple you could ever send out into the YOUniversal ocean of yOUR infinite Self. Choose your Destiny, rather than leaving it to chance...for 'Fate' does not choose the human...The human chooses the fate.

My fingers only point to the Light Vibrant. I'll leave the journey of Re-Membering Soul-ey up to you. I'll leave the details & fine print aside. I'll leave the act of becoming the Divine (that you always were) up to you. For I can only knock. But only you can open the door...

And you have, you will, you are...at the right divine time.
For all your decisions are perfect as they are. Every act is honoured. Every action respected. Cease apologising for any lessons learnt...

And for every call you make...the YOUniverse continually re-arranges ItSelf to bend to your will, forever aligning ItSelf with your Heart, your Mind, and your Soul. For you and the YOUniverse are ONE & The Same. Of this, you are either conscious of...or asleep to.

The Chrysalis has broken. A wing has emerged. The Galactic Butterfly/Hunab Ku has never looked so radiant and beautiful and so alive. Outstretched and all-embracing...You are...I AM.

In-Joy the view. And never forget to flutter-by your cosmic brethren and sprinkle some of your divinely inspired Awesomeness upon those still crawling away on the ground. For it's in the looking up to you...that you will encourage others to transform & rise up to be the best that they can be too...

~~~

For a concise introduction to Starseed Wanderers, I refer you to:

http://www.fromthestars.com/page142.html

For a brief (and rather 'literal') overview on the 'qualities' of a Starseed, I refer you to:

http://www.gnosticrob.com/ufology/starseeds.html

Some rather illuminating channelled material comes from the energy-signature ~ RA. As brought through by David Wilcock (the apparent reincarnation of Edgar Cayce) - RA (together with his brother THOTH - the Source of Drunvalo Melchizedek's channellings) was apparently responsible for the building of The Giza Pyramids (through sound/vibration manipulation).

RA (otherwise known as Marduk in Sumerian sources) has some rather interesting connections to Nibiru - the mysterious twelfth planet as described by Zecharia Sitchin.

RA was also the apparent Oversoul of Edgar Cayce, The Pharaoh Akhenaten, and now Wilcock (amongst others), as well as being the source of the channelled RA Material which espouses The Law Of One...

Anyhoo, within various lines of research concerning Crop Circles, The Sumerian Story of Creation, The Giza Pyramids, Cayce, and Wilcock - one will inevitably be led back to RA, Nibiru, and the imminent Planetary Ascension that we are all responsible for bringing about...

No-one can ever tell You who or what You are. This is a Choice only You can make. I am only presenting a thread of alternate ideas, concepts and truths. For those who resonate with this material (on some level)...You will find your way here (and to the end of this post...)

Regardless of 'where' or 'when' You come from, Know this ~ The fact that You are here right now, means You are here to aid in the process of Planetary Ascension (as the only Constant...is Change). Your role is paramount to the Vibrational Shifting of Gaia's frequency from 3D, through 4D, and on to 5th, 6th (& Beyond) dimensional consciousness.

I applaud you on your mission so far.

Whoever You are...Namaste & Thank You for coming here, for being here, and for just Being.

'Where you come from is not important...It's what you do here that counts.'

~~~

"Home Is Wherever I AM"

For most of my life I've often felt like the Galactic Oversoul (& all that that that entails!) peering out of the eyes of little 'ol me (simultaneously through all other "I's" as well - but this one seems to be aware of it...)

I have always been drawn to the greater cosmos - knowing that I'm merely visiting this humble & beautiful planet as a tourist of sorts - and at the same time, realising its invaluable purpose (a reflection of all that is yet to be YOUnified within this galaxy...& toward this end/beginning/whateva, I AM doing everything I can)

I have not had a nuts'n'bolts encounter (in the physical sense that is). I'm not an abductee and I'm not a 'contactee' either. I am simply a Star*Being checking out a brilliant set-up of a planet, wearing a human body for the trip.

This does not mean I in any way feel 'alienated' from my surroundings. How can one feel detached when one also realizes that all in one's environment is a reflection of one/ONE? To live, to learn, to love, to laugh, to in-Joy...that's why I AM here. This planet of perceived dualities is paramount to these types of truly unique experiences.

But All is still a dream I AM dreaming, so yes, paradoxically...I'm still curiously, in this world...but not truly of it - Attached, but detached from that attachment.

As an earthean child I was drawn to starships, our space-brethren, the stars, etc. I dreamt of flying spaceships hooked up to nothing but my mind. I flew them with thought alone. There is something that travels faster than the speed of Light - It's Thought...and Love.

I've been drawn to secluded locations in the middle of night with no conscious memory of why I went there or what happened there. I've woken in the early hours of the morning with electrical beams of intense light energy infusing my body/mind with universal downloads.

Somewhere, there is an entire planetary system (with trillions of inhabitants) watching the events of this volatile planet through the eyes of this particular body/vehicle - quite like a live-by-satellite hook-up. Big Brother? More like Little Sister. I'm being Tru Man...

I do love it here. Home is wherever I AM. And there is nowhere I AM not...so Home really is everywhere. Whether it's somewhere within the Constellation of Lyra, or in Melbourne/Australia/Earth...Wherever I AM, I AM Home.

But Earth is just a speck on the eyeball of my Infinite/Eternal Face...one dot on a side of a multidimensional figure in a state of flux...ever changing, and ever morphing, for ever more.

I AM here, but also every(w)here, and nowhere (Now-here!)

From my expressions on Maya in the Pleiadian System, to my Binary Stars of Sirius...from every arm of every galaxy, to every baby's outstretched arms here on Earth :

I AM.

All this, and a Whole lot more...

So, have I finally gone crazy? Well, that depends on your definition of 'crazy' of course (and while we're at it - also, your definitions of 'sane', 'consensus reality' etc).

'Personally', I don't exclusively subscribe to the notion that I'm fully a Starseed, as my multidimensional sense of consciousness just cannot allow it, but I do highly resonate with the whole idea as it's the closest thing I've come across which explains and describes my universal perceptions...
I understand I'm as much 'human' as I am not. It's just I am now truly understanding my all-inclusiveness ~ aware that there are parallel selves experiencing other realms of reality. I'm open to them, recognising their connection to that which I AM, yet at the same time having fun creating a reality here on this planet, in this timeline, for the experiences of this particular incarnated Soul expression. I AM learning as much from 'them' as I AM from my own experiences within The Dream.

We're all helping, inspiring, aiding and energising ONE another.

I feel that much of the information contained within several of the above referred-to sites is more of a 'generalisation' (?) than anything else - but it's the 'symbolism' contained within the descriptions which I feel is the interesting part... I personally don't recommend taking anything literally anyway...

"in Lak'ech"
Another Point ov You : I AM
OM...

ps(st) -

"A Walk-In's Point of You"

Recently, I've finished reading 'The Host' by Stephenie Meyer (released 2008). And I just couldn't put the damn thing down! Meyer wrote the popular 'Twilight' novels - a vampire series I was never moved to read. But this one is incredibly compelling. I'd describe it as a 'term' in the life of a cosmic 'walk-in' or Starseed. Yet the body of the 'Host' isn't prepared to relinquish her earthly vehicle to the alien 'soul' just yet. In a way, I can SOOOOO relate to this story...

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/thehost.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Host_(novel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VErt0NDqnmU

Loved every word of it. Apparently, she's nearly finished its sequel 'The Soul' with the third one being called 'The Seeker'. Cannot wait!

Inspiring, beautiful, mind-blowing, tender, & profound... It's also spookily accurate & and has been quite the mirror... Very highly recommended!

~Additional Info~

Amazon Best of the Month, May 2008: Stephenie Meyer, creator of the phenomenal teen-vamp Twilight series, takes paranormal romance into alien territory in her first adult novel. Those wary of sci-fi or teen angst will be pleasantly surprised by this mature and imaginative thriller, propelled by equal parts action and emotion. A species of altruistic parasites has peacefully assumed control of the minds and bodies of most humans, but feisty Melanie Stryder won't surrender her mind to the alien soul called Wanderer. Overwhelmed by Melanie's memories of fellow resistor Jared, Wanderer yields to her body's longing and sets off into the desert to find him. Likely the first love triangle involving just two bodies, it's unabashedly romantic, and the characters (human and alien) genuinely endearing. Readers intrigued by this familiar-yet-alien world will gleefully note that the story's end leaves the door open for a sequel -- or another series.

~Book Description~

The author of the 'Twilight' series of # 1 bestsellers delivers her brilliant first novel for adults: a gripping story of love and betrayal in a future with the fate of humanity at stake. Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away. The earth has been invaded by a species that take over the minds of their human hosts while leaving their bodies intact, and most of humanity has succumbed. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, knew about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind. Melanie fills Wanderer's thoughts with visions of the man Melanie loves - Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer yearns for a man she's never met. As outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off to search for the man they both love. Featuring what may be the first love triangle involving only two bodies, THE HOST is a riveting and unforgettable novel that will bring a vast new readership to one of the most compelling writers of our time.

pss(st) -

Thank You for making it this far. And double Thanks for getting this close...

Views: 6032

Replies to This Discussion

Thank u joni, your a sweet heart..let's stay in touch. Blessings beyond
Yes all I can say is WOW too ...this is an incredible bit of writing.Really truly lovingly represented. Thanks for leading me here that was just beautiful, As a fellow Melbournian I am so proud of you.
Keep it up and Ill never leave this page...only joking

LLL

love
dirck
There is another way of being an alien here. The US Government has a stockpile of alien DNA from several different sources and has been experimenting to make super soldiers, psi-adepts, etc. I'm one of those. Mostly Anunaki (from two separate sources - their blunder), some Gray (what some call Zeta, but I'm sorry, they are a pitiable and horribly abused creation of the Enlilite Anunnaki (note the spelling difference), some "snake people" (from Enki), and human mitochondrial DNA. I'm now almost all Anunaki/"snake". Those who are having autoimmune/arthritis/lupus problems are getting it from the deliberately misshapen Gray genome. Those with allergies and digestive issues are getting it from the Anunaki/Anunnaki/Nephilim genome. Last year, when I discovered my birth records had vaporized (probably were forged to begin with), I got the biggest laugh... I am now an "illegal alien.";o)
well, I know this is an older blog, but still one of my all-time favorites!!! Om, your style of prose is so beautiful, i savor every word, every punctuation mark, every pixel of the screen, endowed with the Greatness of all life, respect for all there is, rivers entering the Sea of Unconditionality....

your eternal friend and Brother,

---*Rick
Thanks for the postings,"My Cosmic Family of One!"
~~~

Thank You Richard - It's a wonder You found this old post ;-)
Glad You like...

May Today in-Joy You!

Namaste & Blessed Be,

~~~

Halo dearest Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Magic - Wow, I have that same picture stored in my own images library!  YOUniversALL minds think alike eh?

Thank You for following the cosmic breadcrumbs and for your heartfelt comment.  I've just now, re-read much of this article.  As I wrote it a few years ago, I noticed quite a few grammatical mistakes and such and the thought did cross my mind to re-edit it to 'clean it up' - but as the text box is all different now to when I first posted it, I'm afraid I might lose all the pics or something...so I'll just leave it as it is (but by goddess - I did go on in some parts didn't I? - Ha ha!)...

I AM so glad You found parts to resonate with - it's deLightful to know there are some Star Brethren who also 'took the plunge' and joined in on this Earth Adventure...  And it's so cool that we're all gradually finding each other (no mean feat in a world still largely operating in Duality and with the veils drawn!).

In-Joy the jOURney ;-)

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Jean Frances Osborne
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Catherine Sarah Hislop
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Guy St Hilaire replied to Charles Magus's discussion We demand that International Criminal Court charges Benjamin Netanyahu & Israel for War Crimes against Humanity in the group The Truth Revealed
4 hours ago
Avalon's Spirit commented on rose's video
4 hours ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Coralie Raia's Writing Road's group Goddesses--Embracing the Feminine Divine
5 hours ago
Stephanie Curry commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Breaking Free of Sugar Addiction”
5 hours ago
A video by rose was featured

UN Sokesman Breaks Down on TV Interview

No further words needed. UN Sokesman Breaks Down on TV Interview
6 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on rose's video
6 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund posted a video

Astrology Forecast for July 30, 2014

Within the 3rd dimension, There is only so much space, If I'm to expand with integrity, I must learn to negotiate. Welcome to the passionate pass of Mars thr...
6 hours ago
Charles Magus commented on rose's video
6 hours ago
Charles Magus shared rose's video on Twitter
7 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Self-Healing Meditation in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
7 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Self-Healing Meditation in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
8 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Adrian Oneness
8 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service