One Vision - One Vibration

There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unkown, secret place.
The old people came literally to love the soil,
and they sat or reclined on the ground with a feeling of
being close to a mothering power.
Their teepees were built upon the earth
and their altars were made of earth.
The soul was soothing, strengthening, cleansing and healing.
That is why the old Indian still sits upon the earth instead of
propping himself up and away from its life giving forces.
For him, to sit or lie upon the ground is to be able to think more deeply
and to feel more keenly. He can see more clearly into the mysteries of
life and come closer in kinship to other lives about him.

Chief Luther Standing Bear

Mother Earth Cries

Views: 3000

Replies to This Discussion

The Secret - Planet Earth

The Secret Team has created a gift for you. This clip features our beautiful Planet Earth. As you experience this clip you will emit positive forces of energy across Planet Earth that will reach every single living thing on it. You will lift yourself, and as you lift yourself, you lift the entire world.

The magnificent music was composed and graciously gifted for this clip by composer Jo Blankenburg.

From The Secret to you, here is Planet Earth - our home.

This was the first thing I watch today and thank you.  What away to wake up.

Blessings

I agree with RedWolf, what a way to wake up! Except I've been up for awhile lol!
Blessings Aurora, thank you!
Tammy

Truely touch my heart.

Blessing.

I am passing this along.

Be blessed my friend.

Anugama - Healing Earth

Lover Earth Original Song

Mary deQuattro Singer Songwriter Earth Song
I am your lover earth. I won't stay if you don't love me.

Snatam Kaur - Earth Prayer - The Official Music Video

THRIVE - PLANET EARTH

Caidema Presents: THRIVE - Planet Earth: Secret Reality Documentary (2012)

If you value what is presented in this movie, please go to http://www.thrivemovement.com/ where you can support Thrive Movement by making a donation. You will also find more in-depth information on each of the subjects discussed in the movie, learn about Critical Mass initiatives supported by Thrive, and connect with others who are waking up and taking action.

http://www.facebook.com/PlanetEarthSecretReality for the best news and updates on UFO's, Aliens, Black Ops, Earth Changes, Space, 2012 and more...

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

~~~The Colours of Earth~~~

Gaia

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Illumination OV Admin commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
22 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Wales: World's oldest boatyard where prehistoric man built huge canoes 4,000 years ago discovered under area earmarked for new housing estate in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
31 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4997 The Princes and Princesses You Meet, July 31, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
37 minutes ago
A blog post by rose was featured
41 minutes ago
Eileen Coleman commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
55 minutes ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Doug De Long
59 minutes ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Doug De Long
1 hour ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Kandi Griffin
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 4 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Monica Beers joined Windy Willow's group
2 hours ago
Monica Beers joined Joni - OV Guardian's group
2 hours ago
Monica Beers commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
3 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on Gina B.'s blog post PLEASE HELP IZUMI ISHII DOLPHIN ACTIVIST SAVE HIS JAPAN DOLPHIN WATCHING BUSINESS
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Planet Alert Newsletter August 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Marie Nicholas replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Planet Alert Newsletter August 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Planet Alert Newsletter August 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Todd replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Planet Alert Newsletter August 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Todd joined Gun-Britt Lund's group
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Profile IconKandi Griffin and Doug De Long joined One Vibration
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service