One Vision - One Vibration

Uqualla is a

Medicine Man
Intuitive
Lecturer
Workshop Facilitator
Ceremonial Life Coach
Wisdomkeeper

I am a member of the Havasupi Tribe (people of the blue-green waters).

From the Heart of the Grand Canyon, the Havasupai Tribe live in the most beautiful and remote areas of the western Grand Canyon. Supai village is located in Havasu Canyon, which is accessible only by foot, horseback, or helicopter.

Eons of ancestors have brought wisdom and teachings still relevant for the present times and people. Entirely spiritually self-groomed, with mentors of many walks (This sentence is not clear—what is "spiritually self-groomed" does this mean "self-taught? And that seems to contradict what you say later about your grandfather and mother. Finally—the sentence needs an end).

. Born into a family with a Medicine Man Grandfather, Arthur Kaska. My mother, the daughter of Kioska, was given the knowledge of the traditional ways—hunts, deer tanning, gourd making, singing and dances, my mother passed these gifts to her children. (Do some of the gifts include Medicine Man teachings and spirituality? If so, include that.) I am the eldest son and traditionally responsible for the well-being of my siblings. Both my mother and father have crossed over (Is this sentence necessary?).

The ancestral ways have provided the themes for many speaking engagements. All of life's events are the reflection of the worlds people at large. They key is to interpret the meanings appropriate to the times and ages.

The ethereal art of Coyote Telling is ages old and performed in tribal settings of canyon, cave, mountain and desert. Ceremonial Theater is the medium of expression.

As a recognized ceremonial entity, spiritual advisor, I am called to officiate unions, birth, blessings and healings. Tools of the spirits, eagle feathers, bones, medicine plants, drums, gourds, fire, water, assist in the needed healings, awakenings and transformations. Some call me a medicine man, sage, storyteller, wisdom keeper and priest.

My journey has blessed me with the divine meetings of spiritual leaders, tribally, nationally and globally. My Sacred Oratory, a lecture, is heard through out Japan, Europe, South America, and the United States.

I invite you to join me in this life of experience. I am your companion in this walk.

Hongio (hun ee gih o) It is Good!

http://www.uqualla.com/

Havasupai Elder Uqualla speaks about spirituality at the Star Family ReUnion.

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this Aurora....I so wanted to go to the reunion but had only just returned from 10 days in Israel and couldn't expect my family to look after my animals again. Much love and blessings...Ian

The reunion is wonderful, thank God for videos, LOL!!! I would have loved to have been there, too. I've got more coming.

Take a relaxing journey to the magical blue-green waters of the hidden Havasupai Indian Reservation, in Arizona. It's one of the most amazing natural wonders in the US (if not the world), as well as one of it's best kept secrets. It's a 10 mile hike through canyon valleys to get there, but it's worth every step.

Traditional Havasupai Prayer by Uqualla. Visit www.uqualla.com
Thank You for this Aurora.  Would have loved to be there also.  Rainbows of Blessings
I love this man, he is a most beautiful Soul. Bless you my Lola.

Uqualla Transformational Series 1

I had the opportunity to hear this wonderful man speak a few years ago.  His words spoke to my heart. In Sedona most where the spirituality is high he walk among many people there mixing with us and shaking hands.

Thank you for sharing and bringing back a memory.

Blessings

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
52 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
Kate Bridgebank replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Sherayx posted a video

Ego Destroys Our Planet

SUBSCRIBE: youtube.com/channel/UC_dv3DbDZ7B5kTdZWEkIL3Q?sub_confirmation=1 My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamiedunmorespokenword?ref=hl My Personal Fa...
1 hour ago
ivy lemke shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
ivy lemke shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Yuddandi Sivasubramanyam shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
ivy lemke shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
2 hours ago
Rosa C commented on Christopher OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 17, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.