One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Paul Scheele will be a speaker at the Young Living convention next month. Listen to the interview where he talks about the power of the Young Living Oils on the brain!

Paul Scheele, Doctoral Candidate for Human and Transformational Leadership
click on link to play
http://www.young-living.net/Presentations/Audio/2010/Convention/Pau...

Reclaim Your Genius - Frankincense & Memory Enhancement -A Brain Wave Study Paul Scheele brings remarkable new evidence of the power of Young Living Omani Frankincense Essential Oil producing immediate positive changes in brainwave patterns coupled with dramatic improvements in cognitive abilities and uplifting emotional responses when the subjects were challenged in his latest study. Mr. Scheele will infuse you with a passionate desire to learn, the ability to immediately take action, and realize abundant results in your life now. You will leave with the confidence, improved focus, energy, and heightened creativity, to implement a successful plan of action, expanding your current thoughts of what is possible, in creating your emerging future as you apply what is learned at the 2010 Young Living Conference.

Breakout Session -Accelerated Learning & Memory Enhancement for Optimal Results with Young Living Essential Oils

Paul Scheele demonstrates how to understand and work with your brain sharing how to expand your brains function, thinking ability, and memory with Young Living Omani Frankincense and additional Young Living Essential Oils. By learning how the brain works, you will discover new ways to permanently move past the blocks that hold you back,  effectively communicate, build rapport, allowing you to achieve and live your dreams and goals, incorporating the accompanying Young Living Essential Oils. This is a breakthrough session designed to show you how to transform stress into success in every aspect of your life.

Breakout Session - Leadership Strategies for a Fast-Growth Organization in 2010
You can realize it ALL and experience a socially just, environmentally sustainable, financially rewarding, and spiritually fulfilling Young Living Business. Paul Scheele guides you through a fascinating journey of Transformational Leadership, facilitating the shifts within yourself to remove your personal limitations, incorporating the accompanying Young Living Essential Oils. You will leave with an expanded awareness, and an increased ability to apply potent Leadership strategies equipping  you with the skills to create a vibrant Business with Young Living Essential Oils. This breakthrough session is designed to make success a reality by discovering the strategies, empowering yourself to efficiently and effectively develop the members of your team, staying on purpose with leading and growing your Young Living Business.

Tags: brain, frankincense, interview, paul, scheele

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

I was so happy to see this piece about Frankincense. Quite by instinct, I happened to use it one day to help a client who was having a "spell" of dizziness, weakness, and disorientation. I wiped his face with a cool, wet cloth and applied F. oil to his beard (1 drop rubbed together in my palm). His recovery was so fast I was amazed!
I'm a Massage Therapist and have been waiting for a chance to hook up with Young Living, perhaps you could steer me in the right direction!
HI Pam, I am listening to the info Dr Sheele. Let me tell you, I meditate everyday but for some reason I cannot go into the depth I used to. What can you suggest me to take to help myself for the time being? I love what Dr Sheele talk about, I am familiar with everything he is talking about. I want to go back atleast where I used to communicate and feeling the oneness. Thank Pam LOVE AND PEACE

Huguette Lemieux
Huguette, Dr Sheele CD's are great to help with meditation and there is an oil specific for this called (ironically) "Meditation"!

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

luisa vasconcellos posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Krsanna Duran added a discussion to the group Space Brothers
1 hour ago
rose posted discussions
1 hour ago
Maja Jovanovic shared rose's discussion on Facebook
5 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago
A photo by Jilly OV Admin was featured
6 hours ago
rose added a discussion to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
7 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
8 hours ago
Sandra Yamamoto posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4989 How to Come Closer to God, July 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Sandra Yamamoto replied to Whitney's discussion Stop Wasting Your Light Sharing BadNews Fear Based Articles!
8 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4990 A Tale Is Spun, July 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
8 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
8 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
8 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
8 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
8 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
9 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4990 A Tale Is Spun, July 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service