One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Paul Scheele will be a speaker at the Young Living convention next month. Listen to the interview where he talks about the power of the Young Living Oils on the brain!

Paul Scheele, Doctoral Candidate for Human and Transformational Leadership
click on link to play
http://www.young-living.net/Presentations/Audio/2010/Convention/Pau...

Reclaim Your Genius - Frankincense & Memory Enhancement -A Brain Wave Study Paul Scheele brings remarkable new evidence of the power of Young Living Omani Frankincense Essential Oil producing immediate positive changes in brainwave patterns coupled with dramatic improvements in cognitive abilities and uplifting emotional responses when the subjects were challenged in his latest study. Mr. Scheele will infuse you with a passionate desire to learn, the ability to immediately take action, and realize abundant results in your life now. You will leave with the confidence, improved focus, energy, and heightened creativity, to implement a successful plan of action, expanding your current thoughts of what is possible, in creating your emerging future as you apply what is learned at the 2010 Young Living Conference.

Breakout Session -Accelerated Learning & Memory Enhancement for Optimal Results with Young Living Essential Oils

Paul Scheele demonstrates how to understand and work with your brain sharing how to expand your brains function, thinking ability, and memory with Young Living Omani Frankincense and additional Young Living Essential Oils. By learning how the brain works, you will discover new ways to permanently move past the blocks that hold you back,  effectively communicate, build rapport, allowing you to achieve and live your dreams and goals, incorporating the accompanying Young Living Essential Oils. This is a breakthrough session designed to show you how to transform stress into success in every aspect of your life.

Breakout Session - Leadership Strategies for a Fast-Growth Organization in 2010
You can realize it ALL and experience a socially just, environmentally sustainable, financially rewarding, and spiritually fulfilling Young Living Business. Paul Scheele guides you through a fascinating journey of Transformational Leadership, facilitating the shifts within yourself to remove your personal limitations, incorporating the accompanying Young Living Essential Oils. You will leave with an expanded awareness, and an increased ability to apply potent Leadership strategies equipping  you with the skills to create a vibrant Business with Young Living Essential Oils. This breakthrough session is designed to make success a reality by discovering the strategies, empowering yourself to efficiently and effectively develop the members of your team, staying on purpose with leading and growing your Young Living Business.

Tags: brain, frankincense, interview, paul, scheele

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

I was so happy to see this piece about Frankincense. Quite by instinct, I happened to use it one day to help a client who was having a "spell" of dizziness, weakness, and disorientation. I wiped his face with a cool, wet cloth and applied F. oil to his beard (1 drop rubbed together in my palm). His recovery was so fast I was amazed!
I'm a Massage Therapist and have been waiting for a chance to hook up with Young Living, perhaps you could steer me in the right direction!
HI Pam, I am listening to the info Dr Sheele. Let me tell you, I meditate everyday but for some reason I cannot go into the depth I used to. What can you suggest me to take to help myself for the time being? I love what Dr Sheele talk about, I am familiar with everything he is talking about. I want to go back atleast where I used to communicate and feeling the oneness. Thank Pam LOVE AND PEACE

Huguette Lemieux
Huguette, Dr Sheele CD's are great to help with meditation and there is an oil specific for this called (ironically) "Meditation"!

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gary Val Tenuta replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
28 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
29 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
35 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
37 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
2 hours ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for doree' a. starnes
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Earth day in the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service