One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Melody Henriksen's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"My parents trust was under common law but the gov't shut down the common law courts…"

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 15, 2011 to THE FREEMAN GUIDE! NATURAL AND COMMON LAW THAT CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"Charles:  Hillary Clinton is one that's said to have showed up later but I don't rem…"

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 14, 2011 to Final Unofficial List of Invitees to the 2011 Bilderberg Conference

9 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"As David Icke says, "The truth shall set us free" because knowledge is power.  I kno…"

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 12, 2011 to Queen Of England Eats People : News & World Events

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"Thank You, made a copy."

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 11, 2011 to Queen Of England Eats People : News & World Events

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"Free speech, we need to keep that and the elite are trying to remove it.  We recogni…"

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 11, 2011 to Queen Of England Eats People : News & World Events

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"Brock:  Funny, for me it was basically being forced away from where I was living due…"

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"I listened to it last night.  I thought the first hour he was going too much on the…"

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"Brock - Sure does.  I heard from a speaker that at the 4 corners area it's supposed…"

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 10, 2011 to Queen Of England Eats People : News & World Events

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"Brock - Talk about serendipidy, however you spell it.  We mention Steve Quayle and h…"

Melody Henriksen replied Jul 10, 2011 to Queen Of England Eats People : News & World Events

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

"Brock:  In the interview with the former Dulce Base security officer, Tom Castello,…"

156 Aug 3
Reply by Lotuslakedawn

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
25 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
38 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
A photo by Lux OV Admin was featured
1 hour ago
Avalon's Spirit replied to Lotuslakedawn's discussion What does Higher Self look like. in the group Channeling our Higher Selves
1 hour ago
nirmal left a comment for steve hutchinson
1 hour ago
nirmal left a comment for Illumination OV Admin
1 hour ago
Apollo Solaris replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion David Wilcock: Cabal Chaos Before “Moment of Truth” in the group Earth Changes
4 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted a photo
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
5 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
6 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin posted a video

The Construct

An UPHIGH Production... Neil Kramer writer, philospher and teacher takes us on a journey in his own unique way through what he describes as 'The Construct'. ...
6 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
6 hours ago
Gloria Quigley replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion David Wilcock: Cabal Chaos Before “Moment of Truth” in the group Earth Changes
6 hours ago
Profile IconGloria Quigley and Apollo Solaris joined Christopher OV Admin's group
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service