One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Eugene OV member Admin's Discussions (1,229)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched a video with Mr Bartley or Bortley (James I think?) He was an inside man w…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 8, 2012 to Jesus Christ the Buddhist was never a Christian! His real teachings and lost gospels. Enlightening!!

35 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

"Who can say for sure? Only thing as Mike says. There really is a problem no matter h…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 8, 2012 to Evacuation of the Kayapo Tribe in the Amazon! Stop this by calling the Brazillian Embassy!

17 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Eugene OV member Admin

"The pleasure in sharing is mine. One can only build truth on reality. Not on a cover…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 8, 2012 to Jesus Christ the Buddhist was never a Christian! His real teachings and lost gospels. Enlightening!!

35 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

"I wonder how many "divine conceptions" happened on metal tables in ufo's"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 7, 2012 to Jesus Christ the Buddhist was never a Christian! His real teachings and lost gospels. Enlightening!!

35 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

"No I don't think its fake at all. I just think those are real troops that was called…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 7, 2012 to Evacuation of the Kayapo Tribe in the Amazon! Stop this by calling the Brazillian Embassy!

17 Oct 8, 2012

"Reminds me of a phrase from 300 (Spartans) Persian General. "Our arrows will be so m…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 7, 2012 to Evacuation of the Kayapo Tribe in the Amazon! Stop this by calling the Brazillian Embassy!

17 Oct 8, 2012

"Yes Bill I am with you on the fear mongering. This however I think is a desperate pl…"

17 Oct 8, 2012

"That rifle..... That rifle is of an AK 47 design simillar to South African R4 R5 Rif…"

17 Oct 8, 2012

"I read that link you gave thank you. I cannot disagree with what he says but I don't…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 7, 2012 to Anonymous - We are Preparing for Massive Civil War.

47 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Bill Trout

"WOW 600 Pounds? Thats a whopper! I do eat meat because I like it but in the last six…"

Eugene OV member Admin replied Oct 7, 2012 to Anonymous - We are Preparing for Massive Civil War.

47 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Bill Trout

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
29 minutes ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
steve hutchinson posted a video

For The Love Of Flowers

This song was written to share with all people who have a deep love of flowers, nature and an appreciation of all that God has created. The videoclip was fil...
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Rhonda Pittman Roberts
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Lorie Nichols
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Jeanne Nix
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Icela Pabon
2 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for skaka kan
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin posted a video

WAKE UP CITIZENS OF THE WORLD !!! (SHARE With EveryONE&Everywhere)

PLEASE READ INFO-TEXT BELOW THIS VIDEO LINK: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=556041167752719 @Jay Osborne: " I love this video. It has a little bit of e...
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group Books, Books, Books
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group Books, Books, Books
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service