One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Louise's Discussions (905)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup, same lessons should have been learned with other herbicides that are now also a…"

Louise replied May 15 to New Study!Use of Glyphosate in GM Agriculture May Be Leading Cause of Adverse Health In Humans.

8 May 15
Reply by Louise

"AS IF....ACT-ing in a re-en-ACT-ment is the only way to learn about a dark art ritua…"

Louise replied May 13 to Harvard Will Host 'Reenactment' of Satanic Mass

3 May 13
Reply by Louise

"Hee hee, yes! Charles!  Let me put it to you this way...It's BIG! I might need to sl…"

Louise replied Apr 16 to 30 Traits Of An Empath – How To Know If You’re An Empath

5 Apr 16
Reply by Louise

"Thanks Charles, this is much appreciated. Hoping you are vibing well. "

Louise replied Apr 14 to 30 Traits Of An Empath – How To Know If You’re An Empath

5 Apr 16
Reply by Louise

"It's important that we have the opportunity hear of and understand the implications…"

Louise replied Nov 19, 2013 to Obama is Ready to Sell America

9 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

"We don't know our Creation stories.  We reflect on who we are, but we suppose it.  T…"

Louise replied Oct 5, 2013 to Kingsley Dennis - The Struggle for Your Mind Sept.30th. 2013 Red Ice Radio Interview

6 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Carmen Stanescu

"Yes, next we shall see a move to push a bill through parliament diminishing people's…"

Louise replied May 24, 2013 to .MUST WATCH!! Woolwich Terrorist Attack - ITV NEWS FRAUD - SHARE IT NOW!!!! .

7 May 27, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

"Thanks Patty, You are right, I'm sure.  I fully support discernment at every turn! L…"

Louise replied Feb 19, 2013 to Sage of Hopeful Possible Futures – Nostradamus

8 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Louise

"Hi Crystal Rose, I had not noticed, but you are right that Nostradamus was Michel. …"

Louise replied Feb 18, 2013 to Sage of Hopeful Possible Futures – Nostradamus

8 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Louise

"Hi Charles, I'm a bit mystified by your comment about religion - how it came to mind…"

Louise replied Feb 17, 2013 to Sage of Hopeful Possible Futures – Nostradamus

8 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Louise

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
39 seconds ago
Carmen Stanescu commented on Christopher OV Admin's video
19 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Otherworldly Photos of Mysterious Megalithic Stones by Jordan G. Teicher in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
24 minutes ago
Lotuslakedawn added a discussion to the group Space Brothers
25 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
40 minutes ago
luisa vasconcellos posted blog posts
59 minutes ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel commented on rose's video
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Universal, Native American, Pathways
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for melody
2 hours ago
Barb Kobishop shared Christopher OV Admin's video on Facebook
2 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Christopher OV Admin's video on Facebook
2 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added 2 discussions to the group Short Notes
2 hours ago
Maja Jovanovic shared Christopher OV Admin's video on Facebook
3 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added 2 discussions to the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
3 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Aboriginal Stonehenge: Stargazing in ancient Australia predates Stonehenge in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Spirits of The Mist
3 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “Breaking Free - A Taste of Honey”
3 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Breaking Free of Sugar Addiction”
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service