One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

ANGEL IRENE CRIM's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow!! I  didn't know all this.  Thanks for sharing this great info. "

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Jan 9 to What Most Doctors Won´t Tell You About Colds And Flus

16 Jan 9
Reply by Gun-Britt Lund

"Thanks Mike, America hasn't risen up because You Can't Fix Stupid, no matter who we…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Sep 18, 2013 to Could this be what would bring the Cabal down? KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN

13 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

"I need reasonable evidence in order to have hope. That means action that I can see t…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Sep 17, 2013 to Could this be what would bring the Cabal down? KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN

13 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

"Thank You Charles. I can not understand why The People Of This Planet do nothing. Ma…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Sep 15, 2013 to Insider Leaks Entire New World Order Agenda

7 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

"Prescription drugs are deathly no matter what it's label is.  I wonder what made cow…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Apr 6, 2013 to Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns!

8 Apr 7, 2013

"I'm in IF anyone can help finance this for me. It is time to come together at all co…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Mar 28, 2013 to A CALL TO ALL AMERICANS & THE WORLD TO JOIN THE GLOBAL MUTINY!!!!!

8 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

"Thanks for posting this Louise, it's given me a bit of strength at this time of my w…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Feb 17, 2013 to Sage of Hopeful Possible Futures – Nostradamus

8 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Louise

"Thanks for sharing . A good point shown, That's how TV world works on people as well…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Jan 24, 2013 to Australia New Zealand Geoengineering Protest/information share

5 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by ANGEL IRENE CRIM

"Just loved seeing the dude lose out. There are good law officers after all. Thanks f…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Dec 10, 2012 to Shock Video: Cop protects 1st. amendment Sheriff defends free speech rights against airport official during opt out campaign

5 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by martin snodgrass

"How can God being love and all powerful allow this evil? How many thousands of years…"

ANGEL IRENE CRIM replied Dec 6, 2012 to WHEN YOU HEAR THIS! THINK OF...

15 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Lynda Colter-Bergh shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
5 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
25 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
26 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's discussion on Facebook
27 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Amethyst Star's discussion on Facebook
28 minutes ago
Maggie Mystic left a comment for Jilly OV Admin
32 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
35 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
42 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
43 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
49 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
50 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
51 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
52 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
55 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Edward Colcord replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service