One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

All Discussions Tagged 'War' (10)

← Back to The Truth Revealed
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Kickstart World War III!

Help Kickstart World War III! Published on Sep 9, 2013 President Obama needs your help starting World War III! Find out how you can help!…

Started by rose

8 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Carmen Stanescu

Breaking The Silence - Truth And Lies In The War On Terror - John Pilger

Breaking The Silence - Truth And Lies In The War On Terror - John Pilger

Started by Charles Magus

4 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

Israel Attacks Syria In Attempt To Heat up The War in Order To Distract Attention From Another Massacre Committed By US Financed Rebel

I really don't like being the bearer of bad news but these folk need your love and light... Israel Attacks Syria In Attempt To Heat up Th…

Started by rose

15 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by LavenderRose

Mass control through goverment secret weaponry.

There is not much proof one has for cover ups and  govt conspiracies simply because everything is kept under wraps. When an insider speaks…

Started by Eugene OV member Admin

25 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Eugene OV member Admin

Overpolulation is a myth....A sound presentation.

These people did their research and prove that the population growth is declining to such a degree that soon it will reach an apex and the…

45 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Eugene OV member Admin

Disinformation and complete Media manipulation of the masses

Who would have guessed that some events "covered" (created) by the media NEVER happened? COMPLETELY never happened. Not even partially. I a…

15 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Cebhoo

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda PARTS 8, 9 AND 10 ARE NOT AVAILABLE!

WARNING! THERE ARE SOME UPSETTING IMAGES.   Two points to raise, Japan was provoked to attack America and the Nazis war machine was finaced…

Started by Charles Magus

21 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Rosemary Gabriel

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE ILLEGAL LYBIAN WAR!

NOTE!   There was a video with this post, but I removed it as it is far too graphic to see!  It was of a beheading I believe, I have alread…

Started by Charles Magus

8 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Charles Magus

The Paradigm Shift (Shocking Scenes inc!) But must been seen to Fully Understand the Truth!

I warn people, this video shows some of the horrors of war! It will increase your understanding of exactly what is going on out there and w…

Started by Charles Magus

10 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Charles Magus

ONE STRAIGHT TRUTH VS MILLIONS OF LIES!!!

This video was brought to my attentions thanks to one member from OV. I thank you!One Straight Truth Vs Millions of Lies !!!! How dare H…

Started by Charles Magus

6 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Charles Magus

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Gary Val Tenuta replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
23 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
24 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
31 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
32 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
57 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for doree' a. starnes
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Earth day in the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service