One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

Tags: FBI-Warning, Inside-Knowledge, MK-Ultra-Mind-Control

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting twist.

I just happened to watch "The Mancurian candidate" again today.

It could also be coincidence but it seems rather timely.

As they say Eugene, "there are no coincidences."  Obama and Hilary are set to sign the UN Treaty today.  So they are going to betray the American Constitution when they specifically made an Oath to protect it!  So they have Blatantly lied to Everyone!  They should be thrown out of Politics and thrown straight into jail!  How do we end this game of Monopoly?  Answer.  Refuse to play the game! They loose without us!

Is this a case of "cover your butt"?  This is looking and feeling more and more like a setup, all around.  Why would such an esteemed "intelligence" unit have that sort of information, yet not know exactly WHO this supposed "terrorist" is?  If it was just one guy, they would be ALL OVER HIM in seconds, esp. having that sort of apparent evidence TWO MONTHS AGO. 

While I send loving thoughts and prayers to those who on a soul level, sacrificed their lives to bring this into the public eye (HOPEFULLY FOR THE FINAL TIME BEFORE THIS SORT OF THIS IS CURTAILED), I am also praying that we COLLECTIVELY see this for what it is....yes, ANOTHER WAKE-UP CALL to ALL of humanity on what is REALLY going on in the background.  Another lesson on "NOTHING is as it SEEMS". 

Why would such an esteemed "intelligence" unit have that sort of information, yet not know exactly WHO this supposed "terrorist" is? 

It's a warning for a "POSSIBLE  attack in theatres or crowded events" , the alledged WARNING does not say WHICH theatre , WHICH town , city , state  etc.,  nor whom is to be specifically suspected .... 

" having that sort of apparent evidence... "   

evidence ?  ... "a possible attack in theatres or crowded events "  is not specific enough to   be  "ALL OVER HIM in seconds"    considering the number of  "theatres and crowded events " that are in the country ....

HAHAHA.

Wouldn't we love to have such clear evidence?

Ever heard of project paperclip? Why could they not call it Collecting intelligent people from overseas to continue experimenting and research?

Or how about the Manhattan project? Why could they not say "The mother of all bomb project?"

Its better to be vague because then folks like us will not get onto them so fast. When you call on the phone to confirm a hit on someone you will not hear. "I shot him with my 222 when he was standing on the street corner at exactly 10.18 AM this morning. All you will hear is . "It is taken care of"

If I was leaking to the police chief and I knew about a planned hit in a shopping mall I will not tell him to expect exactly at that time and place...... I will tell them to look at malls in general. Lest they corner me as an accomplice.

So unfortunately it will never be specific enough, but it points to a probability.

So ,   NO evidence is  PROOF ???   you cannot change the definition of words to suit YOUR  agenda .... not specific enough, but points to the PROBABILITY  , yet you claim the warning as SPECIFIC ENOUGH TO  to be all over him in SECONDS  !!!! 

It is taken care of ..... WHAT is taken care of  ?  your laundry ? the shopping ? posting a letter ? repairing a flat tyre ??????

HOW MANY THEATRES  ARE THERE IN THE USA ????????????

HOW MANY CROWDED EVENTS ARE THERE IN THE USA between the 17 may and the date of the shouting ??????

I would presume MILLIONS  , and you are calling this Clear evidence !  and saying that this CLEAR EVIDENCE is enough to have been on him (James )  in seconds ..

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE DEFINITION OF WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ......

either that, or YOU have a secret agenda which you are trying to PUSH on people ...

Maybe YOU  are planning to kill people and you don't want  "them"  to take YOUR GUNS  and that YOU or MIKE   " KNOWS"  how the mind of an alledged KILLER  and psycho works because you are a killer or psycho ....  OR MYBE  you are a gun manufacturer or seller and you regularly sell guns to people who are convicted criminals and new regulations would mean less profits for you THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE that I'm right and the gouvernment should be all over YOU in seconds ...

Looking for the TRUTH ?    now     I AM  laughing ,  and anyone else who has the slightest bit of intelligence ...

George.

If you want civil conversation and people to reply to you peer to peer, then you'd better stop assuming what others are saying and stop repeating your own assumptions of what they are saying as if they were saying it. It makes it appear like you lost it in any case.

Where did I say anything like "THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE" or "NO evidence is  PROOF ???" I make an observation and you see more in it than what I am saying and then jump on the bandwagon with that? Pure assumption is dealing with your own illusions so it cannot be answered really.

It is taken care of ..... WHAT is taken care of  ?  your laundry ? the shopping ? posting a letter ? repairing a flat tyre ??????

Exactly the intended outcome. You have just proven my point. No one but me and person I am talking to will know. If that person rats me out with phone recording later I can say I meant something else.

If I was leaking to the police chief and I knew about a planned hit in a shopping mall I will not tell him to expect exactly at that time and place...... I will tell them to look at malls in general. Lest they corner me as an accomplice.

Exactly the intended outcome. You have just proven my point. No one but me and person I am talking to will know. If that person rats me out with phone recording later I can say I meant something else.

But then what YOU are saying is   NO PROOF IS EVIDENCE ! 

Not being specific is proof that I'm specifically talking about  a " planned hit in a shopping mall " .....

You are claiming to KNOW that a non specific warning at " a theatre or crowded event "  means specifically THAT theatre in THAT town and it will be THIS person (James) at this specific time ,  and that thier NON ACTION  is proof of your supposition .... 

But then what YOU are saying is   NO PROOF IS EVIDENCE !

No but it is a probability and given the surrounding circumstances makes it more probable.

When my son tells me he has nothing in his mouth but it looks like he is chewing something, then it is probable that he could be lying. When his breath smells of bubble gum it becomes MORE probable, When I find a bubble gum wrapper in his waste bin it becomes even more probable.Not only that he is lying but also that he has bubble gum in his mouth.

All these things together points to something. But every one alone is not enough to make the probability factor high enough for suspicion.

Eugene, Hitler was not killed in the Bunker, but escaped to Spain with the help of Ian Fleming in operation "Winnie the Pooh."    He and his wife were flown out of Germany by a female pilot.  If he could have escaped, then so could many others.  How do we know that the others didn't have doubles to take their place?

An unarmed populous would be totally defenceless!  These Manchurian candidates won't be unarmed as they will be provided everything they need to carry out these atrocities by the Insane US Military! 

Though it may be called the US Military, it has become a monster that does not answer to the US people or the Constitution, instead, it is controlled by Israel and answers only to the Rothschilds.  Zionists Israelis in the US Control all US policies, therefore the country has been invaded through stealth and is basically a part of Israel's Empire.  You basically have Nazis running America, that is if you understand that Nazis were in reality German born zionists controlling German!   The same was true of those who started Russian Communist party, they were not Russians, but Russian Khazarian Jews. (Fake Jews)

Many thanks Zora for your comment!   You see this event for what it really is, a set up to coincide with the UN treaty to disarm US Citizens, so that an unarmed populous can be brutally murdered!  This is exactly what happened when the Nazis first made Gun owners register their guns, so that they knew where to go to take them away from the people!  That is when the Nazis really began to terrorize their own citizens through fear and intimidation to follow their (Rothschild Ashkenazi zionists) agenda.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
16 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
27 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
34 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
44 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY OM: TODAY'S INSPIRATION in the group ❤BUDDHISTS AT HEART❤
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin posted videos
1 hour ago
bridget orman added a discussion to the group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Frank m Horvath
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
2 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post 28th Of July 2014....The New Moon In Leo....By Karen....
3 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to rose's discussion Did Wheatgrass Really Wipe Out a 74-Year Old’s Stomach Cancer? in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to rose's discussion Did Wheatgrass Really Wipe Out a 74-Year Old’s Stomach Cancer? in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 29, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - CHOOSING FOR YOURSELF - Alexandra Solnado - July 28, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 29 July, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to rose's discussion The Legend of the Underground Reptilian City of Los Angeles in the group Space Brothers
4 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 29 July, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - CHOOSING FOR YOURSELF - Alexandra Solnado - July 28, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service