One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Muad' Dib Verdict 11/11/2010

11/11/2010 Dublin—The Irish Supreme Court ruled today to uphold the extradition of Anthony John Hill, also known as Muad'Dib, for sending DVDs of the widely popular "7/7 Ripple Effect" to the jury foreman and judge, in c/o a British courthouse.

The Irish Supreme Court's decision was to facilitate the British government's demand, through Westminster Magistrates Court, and an European Arrest Warrant, and surrender Mr. Hill to face charges for simply mailing DVDs of the "7/7 Ripple Effect” (with no letter) to the Kingston Crown Court, during the original trial of Waheed Ali, Sadeer Saleem and Mohammed Shakil. The British government had hoped to use the trial to lend credence to their "official story", which they failed to do when the 3 young men were found innocent.

About 35 to 40 supporters of Muad'Dib attended the extradition hearing at the Irish Supreme Court. The hearing was heard in a small courtroom known as the Hugh Kennedy room, rather than the primary Supreme Court room, probably to limit the publicity and room for supporters. The room was full, with about half a dozen supporters standing at the back.

The following is an account of what took place in the Irish Supreme Court. It is not a verbatim account, and has been transcribed from rough notes taken by Richard D. Hall during the trial, and added to by others, so the quotations and statements are not word for word.

Tags: 7/7, Anthony, Effect, Hill, Injusice, Innocent, John, Miscarriage, Ripple

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

What a horriable miscarriage of justice. But until we all breakdown the evil clutches of these individuals we will all continue in one way or another to be de-valued as humans. I once herd a polition refer to humans as empty headed herds of cattle and so thus is how they believe we deserve to be treated. The only justice we had was that of the original Constitution which has now been discared just as the men in power intend to discard us. It is a sad awakening for those who believe in Truth and Honor and Justice for it now has become no more than a carpet for wiping feet on. I am totally ashamed of the men and women who claim to love justice and then pee all over it.
I understand that you are upset Patty! I am devistated that the Constitution has been used as a dirt mat, when it has protected the rights of Americans for over two hundred years. It is now a symbol for the world everywhere, that is why it must be defended. I see this, I just hope other people can see this too.

How do you kill the beast that has infested not only your country but the world?
Any Suggestions are welcomed.

Namaste!
Charles.
Great informative video Charles. I will be interested in keeping up with this story. Blessings
I will let you know what happens.

Thank you Patty!
I have tried to speak to a civil rights campaigner, but this person won't even meet up with me!! I have tried everything, but I am ignored here! In England, things were so differnent! It is like talking to brick walls in sheep's clothing! I don't know what has happened to much of the Irish spirit, but it is pretty much dead here in Mayo.

Thanks Chewbit!
Namaste!
That is such a shame Carolyn! This guy is an old man, I truly admire him for his courage! The Zionists are terrified of this Jewish man. Why?? What do they not want us to know about him, that they have to imprison him for it?

I have had many people sign petitions to have him freed, but it works on facebook. I know how to get things from Ov on to Face Book, but not the other way around.

Many Blessings
Charles.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

rose added 2 discussions to the group Space Brothers
10 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
38 minutes ago
Emmett Grogan commented on Marie Nicholas's video
50 minutes ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian commented on Marie Nicholas's video
1 hour ago
msamericanpatriot replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Emmett Grogan commented on Marie Nicholas's video
1 hour ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
Anna Farrell shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Anna Farrell shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Doreen Agostino posted an event
Thumbnail

New-moon Solar Eclipse April 29 Prescription at Virtual

April 29, 2014 from 1pm to 2pm
2 hours ago
IamAnotherYou left a comment for Mi
2 hours ago
Doreen Agostino posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion Rosa Koire: Agenda 21. Open Mind Conference 2013 in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Sherayx left a comment for Jilly OV Admin
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion An Earth Day Meditation from Louise Hay in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4898 Like Godwriting, Love, April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion An Earth Day Meditation from Louise Hay in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service