One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Dr. Michael Herzog Arrested By German Authorities – Sings Like A Canary !

Could this be the catalyst for these so called "imminent arrests" we have been hearing about ?

THE PAST FOURTEEN DAYS

Please recall the winner-takes-all media confrontation between the White Hats Reports #35, #38 and #39 and a well known International Hedge Fund wherein Dr. Herzog tried to use a namesake as a front, hired some high priced legal muscle and used the well known fund to shield himself and his fraudulent activities for the beneficial interest of Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush.

Well … two weeks ago, Dr. Michael Herzog was arrested in Germany following police raids on his home and the homes and offices of several of his criminal associates. As the circle widens, Dr. Herzog’s activities are creating major implications for all of the crooked political, banking and US Government parties that have assisted him. Herzog is now in deep, deep trouble and his associates will all follow in the same footsteps. How do we know this? We now know who they are from the reams of notes, transaction receipts, pay orders with instruction sets, and transcripts of Herzog and his associates illicit acts.

In addition, Dr. Herzog was detained for further questioning yesterday. The outcome? Dr. Herzog has a great voice and is singing like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Bush, Ackermann, Dewhurst, Romney plus hundreds of people in the world financial markets, at the highest levels, in the agencies, past Presidents and elected leaders of numerous countries, our American Congressman and Senators are all named. Yes, it has been a treasure trove of names, places and events, including orders for physical violence up to and including termination for those that did not cooperate in the methods of the Cabal. The Bird is out of the cage and the cats hate the harmonious singing.

As if all of the above wasn’t enough to swallow for one week, selective high level members of the House of Lords were informed last night that Josef Ackermann has been taken in for questioning on numerous issues instigated by Merkel, and that large scale operations are now planned with cross border cooperation, as the Cabal’s International Network gets publicly unraveled. Greenspan is now the subject of ever more allegations and inquiries. Tony Blair’s Vatican accounts and his JP Morgan bagman role is now being assessed, as is his history of receiving Bush related funds. The net is now closing in on many of them.

Ackermann was sidestepped for a key Bilderbergers role. Now serious criminal investigations will intensify the focus on both he and Deutsche Bank. The Berlin Federal Prosecutors Office is focused on the trail of crime linked to Herzog and the immense scale of US Political Racketeering and CIA collusion which is emerging.

Herzog’s Berlin Court arrest is filled under Charge Case No. 83 Js 960/06. His arrested associates to date are Josef Birch, Case No. 83 Js 792 /05, address given as 34/36 King Edward Street, Darlaston, West Midlands, UK and Heinz Bosche, Case No. 47 Js 127/06.

We have information and belief that Birch supplied a false address and believe this is a Joseph Birch from Cornwall. In fact, it is believed to be Sir Joseph Birch, a well known Bush crony and associate, which we are now tracking, to help German Police and have him deported back to Germany. If this is the Joseph Birch we believe it may be, he comes with a long history of fraud, litigation and Bush connections.

In other significant news, it has been learned that Sarkozy needs to assist in the release of the Global Settlements to save his Presidency. Merkel needs it to save the Euro and EU model. If the EU goes, Germany’s industrial base will collapse.

We are continuing to unravel the web of criminal conspiracy of the international Cabal. Germany’s arrest of Herzog and associates is a major first step as it will lead investigators to the central, prominent cabal members in Europe and America. We have named just the first few. We will continue naming names, especially of those in the US through a series of reports that will be released starting next week.

White Hats Reports

http://www.in5d.com/herzog-arrested.html

Views: 831

Replies to This Discussion

Regg, I am not really sure if the law suit against the banks filed by the Spire Law Group has anything to do with the global lawsuit filed that Fulford and Wilcock revealed. But the story of millions of Americans homes being foreclosed upon is something very close to home for me, as you know, I am one of the Americans who faces foreclosure. Certainly the level of corruption in the banking industry and government programs is being revealed to all who merely only need to open their eyes and do a tiny bit of research. Since this affects me personally and is on my mind daily it is very real to me, where as the lack of media coverage on the trillion dollar lawsuit Fulford disclosed is not so real to me although I certainly do not doubt the possibility.

I am going to contact the Spire Law Group to see if I can get in on the action. I have paid money to a national bank servicer during the years 2003 through 2009. I bought my home in the midst of the housing bubble and unethical practices by the banks and investors bundling mortgages and robosigning. I did not request a loan modification as I was unemployed and had heard that it was very difficult to get a modification. I also refused to do a short sale as I was hearing that the government was making people pay the tax on the difference and in some cases people were required to pay the difference of the short sale and the original mortgage so I was not willing to do that. Wells Fargo is one of the BIG 5 that negotiated 26 billion dollars to assist homeowners in legal fees and loan modifications but I am now hearing that still people are not getting too much help and this maybe smoke and mirrors given to us to keep the peace and keep any type of eruptions from occurring. Now I like this Law Group and I will look into seeing if I can file a law suit against the bank. I will keep you posted.

I like the way you think Reginald!

JP Morgan bank mentioned here with Tony Blair, closed their account with the Vatican a couple of months ago, Tony Blair become a Roman Catholic when he retired from UK Prime Minister.

There is an update from Benjamin Fulford, i don,t know how to post it here.

Sheena, go to the title bar of the update and highlight the URL and right click, choose copy then in reply area, right click and choose paste.

Paula i tried but couldn,t do it, i will have to get my son to teach me.

If you google Kauilapele Blog, its the second blog on the page, it dosen,t say a lot but dated     1/5/2012  but there is something going on.

I am in the UK and its 3am here, cannot sleep could be energy building up, super moon Saturday, 5/5/2012   555

I have not read or heard anything about a botched assassination attempt on Obama. When was that , what are the details and what are the sources for the claim?

Thank you Brock, i am brain dead at the moment,

And who are the homosexuals who have been murdered in Chicago? And again, where are the sources? 

Does Fulford really believe he can drop clangers such as these, and sway everyone into his conspiracy theories?  I ain't buying his theories without definitive proof. 

Star Flower. I'd take anything Fulford says with a grain of salt!

He has some dedicated followers on this site. They firmly believe, as I do, in their own intuition about him.  As I've said many times, we can apparently receive conflicting intuitions, and all we can do is follow our own, and allow others to do so also. However, when a verifiable fact surfaces, we should all be quick to embrace it. Unless we've been double-crossed of course, LOL. 

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Maggie Mystic commented on Love IS the Answer ~Admin~'s blog post Getting Started
1 hour ago
Maggie Mystic posted a photo
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin shared Vincent L. Guarisco's video on Facebook
1 hour ago
Maggie Mystic left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
1 hour ago
Lux OV Admin posted a video

LOREENA McKENNITT - Dante's Prayer

LOREENA McKENNITT - Dante's Prayer
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Maggie Mystic
2 hours ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
2 hours ago
Amethyst Star commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion THE JESUS PAINTING in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Vincent L. Guarisco posted a video

Gratitude: Louie Schwartzberg at TEDxSF

Nature's beauty can be easily missed — but not through Louie Schwartzberg's lens. His stunning time-lapse photography, accompanied by powerful words from Ben...
2 hours ago
Dr. Paul Haider commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “I Will Wash Your Feet”
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
3 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion What Really Happened Radio Show: Michael Rivero Wednesday April 16 2014: (Commercial Free Video) in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service