One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Dr. Michael Herzog Arrested By German Authorities – Sings Like A Canary !

Could this be the catalyst for these so called "imminent arrests" we have been hearing about ?

THE PAST FOURTEEN DAYS

Please recall the winner-takes-all media confrontation between the White Hats Reports #35, #38 and #39 and a well known International Hedge Fund wherein Dr. Herzog tried to use a namesake as a front, hired some high priced legal muscle and used the well known fund to shield himself and his fraudulent activities for the beneficial interest of Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush.

Well … two weeks ago, Dr. Michael Herzog was arrested in Germany following police raids on his home and the homes and offices of several of his criminal associates. As the circle widens, Dr. Herzog’s activities are creating major implications for all of the crooked political, banking and US Government parties that have assisted him. Herzog is now in deep, deep trouble and his associates will all follow in the same footsteps. How do we know this? We now know who they are from the reams of notes, transaction receipts, pay orders with instruction sets, and transcripts of Herzog and his associates illicit acts.

In addition, Dr. Herzog was detained for further questioning yesterday. The outcome? Dr. Herzog has a great voice and is singing like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Bush, Ackermann, Dewhurst, Romney plus hundreds of people in the world financial markets, at the highest levels, in the agencies, past Presidents and elected leaders of numerous countries, our American Congressman and Senators are all named. Yes, it has been a treasure trove of names, places and events, including orders for physical violence up to and including termination for those that did not cooperate in the methods of the Cabal. The Bird is out of the cage and the cats hate the harmonious singing.

As if all of the above wasn’t enough to swallow for one week, selective high level members of the House of Lords were informed last night that Josef Ackermann has been taken in for questioning on numerous issues instigated by Merkel, and that large scale operations are now planned with cross border cooperation, as the Cabal’s International Network gets publicly unraveled. Greenspan is now the subject of ever more allegations and inquiries. Tony Blair’s Vatican accounts and his JP Morgan bagman role is now being assessed, as is his history of receiving Bush related funds. The net is now closing in on many of them.

Ackermann was sidestepped for a key Bilderbergers role. Now serious criminal investigations will intensify the focus on both he and Deutsche Bank. The Berlin Federal Prosecutors Office is focused on the trail of crime linked to Herzog and the immense scale of US Political Racketeering and CIA collusion which is emerging.

Herzog’s Berlin Court arrest is filled under Charge Case No. 83 Js 960/06. His arrested associates to date are Josef Birch, Case No. 83 Js 792 /05, address given as 34/36 King Edward Street, Darlaston, West Midlands, UK and Heinz Bosche, Case No. 47 Js 127/06.

We have information and belief that Birch supplied a false address and believe this is a Joseph Birch from Cornwall. In fact, it is believed to be Sir Joseph Birch, a well known Bush crony and associate, which we are now tracking, to help German Police and have him deported back to Germany. If this is the Joseph Birch we believe it may be, he comes with a long history of fraud, litigation and Bush connections.

In other significant news, it has been learned that Sarkozy needs to assist in the release of the Global Settlements to save his Presidency. Merkel needs it to save the Euro and EU model. If the EU goes, Germany’s industrial base will collapse.

We are continuing to unravel the web of criminal conspiracy of the international Cabal. Germany’s arrest of Herzog and associates is a major first step as it will lead investigators to the central, prominent cabal members in Europe and America. We have named just the first few. We will continue naming names, especially of those in the US through a series of reports that will be released starting next week.

White Hats Reports

http://www.in5d.com/herzog-arrested.html

Views: 831

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Aurora, I agree with your mind set right now, but as usual, I am keeping a close eye on everything news and actual fact wise.

Something strange happened this morning while I was watching the news on my way to work.

My local news channel which broadcast the usual mind crap and visual junk suprised me, and started to talk about some of the banks by name and some of it was refering to what we have been discussing here on OV.

I was kind of stunned by what I was observing.

In fact, I thought they where so accurate that I really got concerned because I thought they where trying to misdirect me on purpose.

ALthough they did not go into detail about any of what was going on in the world banking arena, they just brushed around the edges and fluffed it up as usual, but I was still surprised and kind of thought that I was still sleeping, and it was all a dream.

I wonder if it is possible that because we are paying so much attention to this world bank issue, in some way or somehow, we in OV are creating new paradigms and causing some kind of consciousness shift due to the fact that all of us are becoming so close to each other mentally ?

Hmmmm!

Could it actually be that we in OV are representatives of the new consciousness that is predicted to come into fruition in 2012 ?

IS any of this possible ?

Tremendous reality shifts are happening in my reality and I notice little suttle changes in my beliefs and time speeding up and all sorts of unexplainable things happening around me and near me and in me.

SO Chris, keep on coming on.

Respect and much consideration on all of your post's

Regg

Yes, it appears we are, Reginald.... we are the Ground Crew who managed,

somehow, to "wake up", in spite of the odds against us. We are known as

Systems Busters.....and after we are finished with this system, we will move

on to others undergoing similar problems.   ; )  <wink>

Aurora, Victoria,Brock,Sally Jane and Beverly Ann, that is all that I wanted you to do in this case.

Like I taught my daughters, "Question Everything" and all of you are doing that.

I knew that I was not alone with what I was feeling about all of this.

It could all be true, but then again, it could be one of the best hands played by those who are trying to make sure that we stay asleep also.

Keep a very watchful eye out for now, and above all, please observe very closely how and when and where all of this info is coming from, if you can.

Chris, we all love you brother, but for some reason, we are all being very aware of what is going into our noggins this time, because we have been incredibly tricked before, and for obvious reasons, we are not going down that road this time if we can help it.

Your post are spectacular and well defined, but we are all talking about our absolute freedom from the real MAtrix this time and none of us have any intentions of returning to the way things use to be.

I think I will ask Dorothy and ToTo what they think when they come down this yellow brick road again.

Oh My!

I think I see them now.

Love ya Chris and much respect from all of us.

some where along the line of me reading everything I could get my eyes fixed on when first waking up something really stuck with me , I think it might be somewhere in our archieves of post let me see if I can grasp the jest of this comment---

when the cabal/evil dirty rotten bastards are fingered , people/humanity wake up they will go to plan B --

giving mankind supressed technologies, freedoms beyond what we imagine now, some truths, equality etc. all the warm and fuzzy we want there is a hitch we still will be their slaves just up graded ones.  We will be given enough to shut us up make us go back into sleep....you see what they are fearful of is us taking our full power back our abilities ---so smart they are we will get all these cool technologies, free from illness, maybe not even have to deal with money soon free education, home , food etc. and this will snuff out longing to have abilities to manifest all those things and more by our thoughts---hey if we obtain that power they will be no more ---so soon truth about discloseur , fake history blah blah blah  revealed man will shut up evil ones tricking us and in power still  --don't fall for it

There isn't even anything to 'fall for' yet! 

ACTUAL NEWS happening today with Chino-American relations and a ton of money hanging in the balance. Watch CNN for best coverage (so far). I look forward to listening to the BBC tonight (tomorrow in UK).

Please post a link when you get hold of the news, Star Flower.

Will do if I hear it, but really busy this week and not always near a Telly. 

I want to see more information about this from multiple sources. I am having a hard time buying into everything written these days. I like Regg's advice, question everything.

I am still waiting for more evidence on the Fulford and Wilcock story about the many trillion dollar law suit. I want more evidence.

My intuition tells me that might be a considerable wait. 

lol... looove you kin here  also share anybad feelings of what is passing right out of our sight, as usual...

and remind me and you , that the inner personal armageddon/valentyne  has to be processed first, before any discernment of outwards  realities may take place....

inner    ap o cali p tiC  mindal rendered vision/trauma  -  work.

does anybody (german) here noooo  www.id-rd.de?   and especially this link?  http://www.id-rd.de/nachtmahr.html

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/human-souls-common...

Good point Ms. Paula.

You sent a link recently concerning banks laundering money and it was really good.

My mind tells me that the link you sent might have something to do with the trillion dollar law suit.

Do you think that they are related or not ?

Its pretty funny the way that it all seems to link together in some not to strange way.

I like the idea of the possibility of all of us getting our money back from many different banks if any of this is true.

I remembering you commenting back to someone when the post about Iceland was revealed to us.

I think you said something like, " Americans would not like the idea of having some of us being relieved of all debt concerning our mortgages, especially if those of us who where in good financilal shape still had to pay their mortgages while others got a repreive from the mortgage companies or banks.

SOrry if I did not quote you correctly, and if I am not correct me, please do so.

My point is, could it be possible that things are actually lining up to correct some of the wrongs that have been done to some of us by the banking system, or do you think its all blarney ?

This is very interesting to observe, it is possible that our cosmic awareness is in some way helping to change the out come of many injustices.

I remember Chris posting an interview with a non NASA astronaut who allegedly stated that the powers that be will not like the results or outcome of how everything might work out in the little peoples favor.

He seemed to really make that a point without going into the details.

Hmmmm!
MAybe, just maybe, this is part of what he was also talking about and was really refering to the status quo and us at the same time.

THat is, if any of this is really happening ?

I am an eternal optomist and I am strating to see the quantum fractal of the possibility of some of it coming into fruition.

I know more then a few people who really need so cosmic help right now.

Unlike some others who seem to have a little angel sitting on their shoulder who is watching over them and protecting them from harm.

If you know waht I mean ?

Respectfully sending love to everyone who is trying to figure out the implications of all of this mystery now.

If some of this is true, it is mind boggling to say the least.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Valerie O'Reilly
8 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Lady of the Lake
24 minutes ago
Lady of the Lake posted photos
1 hour ago
Lady of the Lake left a comment for steve hutchinson
1 hour ago
Gina B. posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Earth Changes
2 hours ago
Maggie Mystic posted photos
2 hours ago
steve hutchinson left a comment for Lady of the Lake
2 hours ago
msamericanpatriot replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
3 hours ago
Debra Thornhill Dora Dora shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Beltane - May 1 - May day in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
4 hours ago
Guy replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
4 hours ago
Amethyst Star added a discussion to the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
4 hours ago
Amethyst Star replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Beltane - May 1 - May day in the group Legends and Myths of the Holidays
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop posted a video

Lindzee - Amelymeloptical illusion

Facebook : Lindzee Poi https://www.facebook.com/LindzeePoi?fref=ts FRANCE - Vidéo tournée à Angers ( 49 ) au Parc de Balzac - " objects used: Eight Ring " We...
5 hours ago
Lady of the Lake left a comment for Red Wolf OV Guardian
5 hours ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
5 hours ago
Amethyst Star replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Happy Easter Ostara in the group Universal and Native American Pathways
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service