One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Dr. Michael Herzog Arrested By German Authorities – Sings Like A Canary !

Could this be the catalyst for these so called "imminent arrests" we have been hearing about ?

THE PAST FOURTEEN DAYS

Please recall the winner-takes-all media confrontation between the White Hats Reports #35, #38 and #39 and a well known International Hedge Fund wherein Dr. Herzog tried to use a namesake as a front, hired some high priced legal muscle and used the well known fund to shield himself and his fraudulent activities for the beneficial interest of Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush.

Well … two weeks ago, Dr. Michael Herzog was arrested in Germany following police raids on his home and the homes and offices of several of his criminal associates. As the circle widens, Dr. Herzog’s activities are creating major implications for all of the crooked political, banking and US Government parties that have assisted him. Herzog is now in deep, deep trouble and his associates will all follow in the same footsteps. How do we know this? We now know who they are from the reams of notes, transaction receipts, pay orders with instruction sets, and transcripts of Herzog and his associates illicit acts.

In addition, Dr. Herzog was detained for further questioning yesterday. The outcome? Dr. Herzog has a great voice and is singing like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Bush, Ackermann, Dewhurst, Romney plus hundreds of people in the world financial markets, at the highest levels, in the agencies, past Presidents and elected leaders of numerous countries, our American Congressman and Senators are all named. Yes, it has been a treasure trove of names, places and events, including orders for physical violence up to and including termination for those that did not cooperate in the methods of the Cabal. The Bird is out of the cage and the cats hate the harmonious singing.

As if all of the above wasn’t enough to swallow for one week, selective high level members of the House of Lords were informed last night that Josef Ackermann has been taken in for questioning on numerous issues instigated by Merkel, and that large scale operations are now planned with cross border cooperation, as the Cabal’s International Network gets publicly unraveled. Greenspan is now the subject of ever more allegations and inquiries. Tony Blair’s Vatican accounts and his JP Morgan bagman role is now being assessed, as is his history of receiving Bush related funds. The net is now closing in on many of them.

Ackermann was sidestepped for a key Bilderbergers role. Now serious criminal investigations will intensify the focus on both he and Deutsche Bank. The Berlin Federal Prosecutors Office is focused on the trail of crime linked to Herzog and the immense scale of US Political Racketeering and CIA collusion which is emerging.

Herzog’s Berlin Court arrest is filled under Charge Case No. 83 Js 960/06. His arrested associates to date are Josef Birch, Case No. 83 Js 792 /05, address given as 34/36 King Edward Street, Darlaston, West Midlands, UK and Heinz Bosche, Case No. 47 Js 127/06.

We have information and belief that Birch supplied a false address and believe this is a Joseph Birch from Cornwall. In fact, it is believed to be Sir Joseph Birch, a well known Bush crony and associate, which we are now tracking, to help German Police and have him deported back to Germany. If this is the Joseph Birch we believe it may be, he comes with a long history of fraud, litigation and Bush connections.

In other significant news, it has been learned that Sarkozy needs to assist in the release of the Global Settlements to save his Presidency. Merkel needs it to save the Euro and EU model. If the EU goes, Germany’s industrial base will collapse.

We are continuing to unravel the web of criminal conspiracy of the international Cabal. Germany’s arrest of Herzog and associates is a major first step as it will lead investigators to the central, prominent cabal members in Europe and America. We have named just the first few. We will continue naming names, especially of those in the US through a series of reports that will be released starting next week.

White Hats Reports

http://www.in5d.com/herzog-arrested.html

Views: 833

Replies to This Discussion

Whoo Hoo!!!

All I can say is, I sure hope this is true..... we never hear a peep on any of the news

broad casts, nothing in the papers....all the while, the government here in the US is

preparing for Military "training" in Colorado with Russian troops come May.....it sounds

like marshall law is just around the corner.

Why is my sixth sense whispering to me that all of this alleged financial criminal stuff is actually a neat way of creating a scented decoy that goes out or in this case on line and developes into a large following of people who start to think that all of this razz a' ma' tazz fandango is setting people up so that a really bad bunch of new people can take over pretending that they are here to save us.

I am getting a very strong feeling that some of us are being led by the nose directly out of the frying pan and into the fire and we don't know it.

Do I hear anyone else out there that is smelling a rat also ?

I know I am not the only one who has a nose.

What do all of you think ?

Love is in my heart, but it does not mean that I am totally dumb to everything else.

I have noticed there have been NO Federation of Light messages on youtube....

from ANYONE. Nothing from AA Michael, nothing new from the Pleiadian Light

Council, nothing from Hilarion or any of the Masters, nothing from SanJasKa. Even

Michael Quinsey is on vacation until May 2nd. We are at the end of April, and 

there has been no surprise announcement that, once again, we have all been

waiting for. Yes, it does feel like we are being taking advantage of. May be sun

turning into a red giant is the best we can hope for...

Hilarion post yesterday (Sunday). 

Think I'm smelling a kangaroo, to be honest.

Chris, Thanks for getting this out there. People really have no idea of what's really going on out there. I'm hearing all the arrests are on the news worldwide, but not in the USA! Are they covering this in the UK??

to me it's common sense why would you broadcast your intentions and towards whom especially on a huge forum like this before you catch your man/woman......... when someone is going to court or a investigation is going on you don't let the other guy see what you know who you know etc.  anything that is this open always makes me wonder but with that being said, for those still sleeping this could rustle them awake to at least the knowledge of how dirty those are running the world

So Sally, are you saying this is more just "wishful" thinking....people just sending

out the intention so as a group we all jump on the ball to manifest it with our

own thoughts?.....I would say that is taking advantage of us.

we have court case numbers can anyone out there confirm these exist?

I think ALL is under expert control with the GFL and UMMAC DAN and Lord SUREA in charge with the earth allies. Looks like May 20th and June 6th will be a major cleanup for the U.S. and Mexico.

Reginald I agree that we may be getting some slight of hand in this mess, and that those that come after may be no better, but I feel the Earth and her tap dance will have a greater effect on things soon, and it will all have to be sorted out later. so no worries!

Buyer beware, and voter be smart, thats the best we can do at the moment and oh yes keep a stock pile of neccessities just in case things go wonky for a bit.

Best to all,

Aurora

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
25 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
28 minutes ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
34 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
44 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
51 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for doree' a. starnes
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Earth day in the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Lea Groot replied to rose's discussion CLOSER - Sci-Fi Short Movie - Full HD in the group Red & Blue Pill - Movies
2 hours ago
Mi shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Lea Groot joined rose's group
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service