One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I want you to check out how Ron Paul shakes hands , how he places his thumb on the other person's knuckle. This is a masonic hand shake and the placement on what knuckle tells the other person what degree mason he is.  Also Ron Paul gives the devil horns which is another Illumanti sign.  Now whether he is just blowing a smoke screen for the american people on the side of dark or is he on the side of light....how can we tell when it comes

to politicians are any honest?

Disclose.tv - Is It Possible That Ron Paul Is Just Another Illuminati Puppet Elit...

Views: 956

Replies to This Discussion

I will vote for Ron Paul and after that I am done with this country's processes.  It is all a joke. Washington D.C. belongs to England. It is not part of the United States.  All the states are franchised properties. To listen to rewound speeches , I can't even get into that. Paul Is Dead....    We are slaves and have been asleep for centuries.  I think this video is an extraordinary waste of time. We know who the criminals are. We allow the  laws to be passed.  Trust Nobody  is so easy to say.  Give US A SOLUTION than.

We only allow this because we have no choice. It has always been this way. I hate it! But what can we HONESTLY do? They own the military and the police. They own every financial aspect of our lives. So, there's nothing we can do to stop them. It's a nice thought though if we could. But since we can't, the only thing we can do is control ourselves; we have a choice anotherwords to be hateful or to be loving. We can pinch our pennies the best we can to make a better day for ourselves. Outside of taxes, we can just ignore the Elite.

yep and try to stay as informed as possible and spread what we know

I actually met Ron Paul once. After he gave his speal, I asked him if he received my email I sent him on who are all behind the economic mess. He said he didn't know if he received my email or not, but he did let it slip that he knew WHO all were behind our economic mess.

I did not get a very good vibe from his answer! I have a feeling that he's just another monkey puppet for the Elite playing the game by giving us alot of B.S. saying all we want to hear in order to get elected. I really feel he won't change a darn thing! I also have a feeling it will be business as usual for the Elite Financial Heads. Meanwhile, we financially suffer playing right along into the Elite Financial Head's hands.

Every financial aspect of our lives IS controlled by the Elite Financial Heads. You already know WHO they all are because I've already given you THEIR names. I really do feel that every Political candidate is a puppet for the Elite. Everyone that runs was groomed by the Elite. I really believe that! They will do and say anything to stay in power.

So, NO, I do not trust Ron Paul or any other Candidate that runs for ANY political office! None of them can be trusted!

P.S.

The only thing we CAN control is ourselves. Realize, that no ET or Ascended Master is going to come and "Save us".  This is our time to take responsibility for our own actions including mental, emotional, and speech. We can choose to be hateful through these avenues or we can choose to be loving through all these avenues.

We cannot change our financial situation because every country owes allegiance to the British crown; for now the Queen and after that whoever is her successor! BUT we can pinch our pennies to make a better day for ourselves; the best we can.

My husband is retired but I have plans to eventually start my own business to get away from that enslavement without chains rat race of working for someone else! After being a partner with my husband doing Home Repairs, I really enjoyed running a partnership business. I still may have to pay taxes, but I decide the rate of pay for my time and materials. Much Love, Mich

good luck you will be successful maybe by just what we are doing is changing for our

children and future generations

So very true Sally, thank you for saying that

Did it ever occur to anyone that if RP was indeed one of "them", that he is only playing along until he really can change the world.  I don't agree with everything he stands for either but remain unconvinced that he is anything else. 

That reverse speech thing seems utterly ridiculous to me.  I don't believe the "system" can go on the way it is but think that RP remains our best and only hope.

Yes Dave, exactly he is just playing along. And yet, if he wants to live he really can't make a change unless they approve of it or death to him. But have you noticed he isn't winning any States and even if he is - the controllers are fixing the polls to show Mitt is their next agenda leader. I wonder if protesters will take to the streets if he wins? 

People are so worried about someone being a Mason. There are some great masons, who have no idea what's going on above them at the 33rd degree and above levels. I have enjoyed Ron Paul for over twenty yrs. now. He hasn't changed his stance on his beliefs, and I believe he has more integrity than all the other Republican runners put together. As for the reverse speech (who knows) and the devils horns. we've seen that from every candidate, president, rock star etc. Might mean something might not. Obama uses NLP as most of the presidents have in the past. These politician have the slickest Madison ave. controllers that money can buy. Ron Paul (I think) gets his funding from the people! 

I think Obama'a controller is Zbigniew Brzezinski

Well, one thing I was happy about was that at least Ron Paul didn't sting everyone for his "campaign" or did some back-handed deal with some corporation... it cost him a mere $300k (peanuts when compared to the others) and all of it was donated. Not that that precudes him from being a wolf in sheeps clothing, but I went through nearly every one of his videos and couldn't see anything that disagreed with me... and I am VERY intolerant of politicians.  

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Frank m Horvath
12 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
22 minutes ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
24 minutes ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
31 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post 28th Of July 2014....The New Moon In Leo....By Karen....
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to rose's discussion Did Wheatgrass Really Wipe Out a 74-Year Old’s Stomach Cancer? in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to rose's discussion Did Wheatgrass Really Wipe Out a 74-Year Old’s Stomach Cancer? in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 29, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - CHOOSING FOR YOURSELF - Alexandra Solnado - July 28, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 29 July, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to rose's discussion The Legend of the Underground Reptilian City of Los Angeles in the group Space Brothers
2 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 29 July, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - CHOOSING FOR YOURSELF - Alexandra Solnado - July 28, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 29, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Brigitt replied to rose's discussion Huge Prophecy Alert! A Third Temple has Been Built in Brazil by the One World Religion Universal Church! Now Open to the Public! What Does it All Mean? in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
Brigitt joined Charles Magus's group
2 hours ago
VIJAYARAGHAVAN MB shared rose's discussion on Twitter
6 hours ago
sheena ann baker shared rose's discussion on Facebook
7 hours ago
Maja Jovanovic shared rose's discussion on Facebook
7 hours ago
Maja Jovanovic shared rose's discussion on Facebook
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.