One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Medical Cannabis and Its Impact on Human Health a Cannabis Documentary

Medical Cannabis and Its Impact on Human Health a Cannabis Documentary

Marijuana Must Be Made Legal Today! (Share This Video)

Tags: Cancer-Cures, Cannabis, Cure-all, Medicinal

Views: 266

Replies to This Discussion

Humans will be able to heal themselves with their mind and there is not suppose to be diseases in 5D.  Marijuana is not addictive as you believe and stated on this blog.  It has numerous uses.  It has been known for healing.  I used to socially smoke it years ago but with the laws the way they are I can't afford to loose my home and belongings on the subject.  Federal Law still states it's a Felony. 

I would like to tell you a little story.  An old friend of mine quit because he became the boss at an oil industry job that paid much and they required drug testing.  His brother still sold marijuana.  His brother got a call, there was a party and they couldn't find their regular and needed him to make a delivery to the party.  He was led into a back room where numerous drugs were on display for the party people to use.  The party people were local politicians, lawyers and judges with others.  These same people prosecuted with long terms off of the bench or prosecuted on the subject they did.  

Another stories, when I was young and a partier, I was with my boyfriend where we took a friend of his to a mental hospital and dropped him off because he overdosed.  Another friend, she was a vibrant cute cheer leader at her old school, somebody dropped acid in her drink without her knowing it and she freaked out.  She ended up in a mental ward.  Another friend still sees her imaginary friend because her body was alergic to speed.   In reality weed can lead people to the harder drug world.

I don't believe hard drugs should be legalized.  I don't believe marijuana is a hard drug.  I do believe drugs like penacillan, tetrocyclene, should be as yeast infection and benadryl for allergies has been and they are legalized in Mexico with little problems on the subject.  The bottles come with instructions. 

I cannot say if any of the ET aliens use marijuana.  Maybe somebody should ask or look it up. 

Even though I have not smoked for over 15 years, the reason the government

does not want you to smoke is because it OPENS your mind, and helps your

psychic abilities! God forbid you might become "illumined" in some way lol!!!

I think you're right.  Thank you.  I hadn't thought of it that way but I can see what you are saying as accurate.

Thank you Melody for your comment.  We have definitely been lied to about this wondrous miraculous plant that has so many fantastic uses!  The big Pharmaceuticals saw it as a threat to their monopoly straight away!  That is why it was demonised!  That is why we must now have it legalized!  All the things you have herd about, things that are supposedly bad, especially when they are not.  Sudo-Science was used to discredit them and people accepted that from them hook, line and Sinker!   We are awakening to the truth!  I say that we spread this information far and wide!

Namaste!

Charles

Instead of Chemtrials, it would be better  to spray THC or LSD on us!  It would awaken humanity in one go!!!  Down with the Illuminati!!  They are not Illuminated!!! They have been fooled into going along with their own annihilating and that of the Entire planet!  How stupid can they be to fall for the Rothschild Bloodline B-S??  Incredibly STUPID!!!

It's a natural plant, it was given to us, that's that.
Exactly!!  It is strange how poisonous plants are not banned, They would kill a human being, but one plant that has not killed one human being is banned??  It doesn't make any sense!!!!
When something doesn't make sense, you ignore the law, for it is a Jackass!!!!   You don't obey laws that are wrong and against nature!!
Exactly!! :) We can ingest alcohol, have bars, drunk drivers, fights, stress, but we can't have a plant? Funny. We have receptors in our brain that accepts the THC, not every species has that.
Lets Get THCed!!! LOL!

The Plant can cure many diseases!!  That is why it is such a threat to them!!  I would not deny anybody this plant if it could stop them from suffering or even dying, so why should we allow governments do that to us??  The answer is, we shouldn't!! We have to fight back!!!

Thanks Astari!

Many Blessings

Charles.

yep it is a big threat , many people say , if you have cannibis and aloe vera in your garden you shouldnt need any other herb other than for culenary taste. i am surprised they have nt banned aloe vera , so if they can use and sell that in shops then there must be an easy solution for them to make money from cannibis, although they ve pumped so much money on banning and saying no to drugs im guessing they dont want to loose face now . it will take someone really radical to turn the law about , blessing s ,deb

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to rose's discussion What Exactly Is Love? And How Do We Learn To Love? in the group Love Is The Answer
31 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Positive thoughts - September 29, 2014 - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion BECOMING A SOUL-INFUSED PERSONALITY in the group Higher Self Experiences
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5058 Get Up and Move Your Heart, September 30, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Marie Nicholas shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
steve hutchinson posted a video

The Ceremony of Original Innocence - 12 Foundation Circuits from The Template

Originally Published on Apr 4, 2012 by nimsnl As a result of the genetic modification of the Human DNA, almost all of our foundation circuits are in a state ...
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to rose's discussion 8 Ways to Let More Love Into Your Life in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
VIJAYARAGHAVAN MB shared steve hutchinson's discussion on Twitter
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Bonnie Smith
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for amy
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
8 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
8 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
8 hours ago
Todd shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service