One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

GLOBAL STRIKE 2011

All Together Now (With Lyrics)

Tags: Banking, Be-Counted!, Corporations, Global, Hurt, Stand-up, Strike

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Charles:

This is super......we need to all get this out and make it happen.

Thanks as usual for all your good work in your end of the world.

Hugs,

Lynie :)

Many Thanks Lynie!! I have placed the original Global Strike on a few other sites. one site had a huge response!  So the message is getting out there.

Thanks again Lynie!

Love and Wishes

Charles.

I  suggested same over a year ago.  List of Illuminati products or vendors and their subsidiaries needed.  Also includes medicine for some.  Realize their plans for financial collapse to bring in the North American Union money at possibly 10% of buying power.  Also read Nesara also needs collapse to back money up with precious metals.  People need to join and I really feel stop buying or using their products or businesses is a very peaceful way of doing it.  The gov't is continuously trying to regulate now what consumers use, especially saying we are not to use healthy foods attempts in legislation.  They are lining up on these numerous issues now.  Health care bill is another example.  They are putting the final pieces of the jigsaw together.

We must ensure that they do not do what they want to do. We have to change the way things run on this planet.  We cannot allow government and the dark cabal to control us any longer.  Change will happen and they will be removed from power. 

Thank you Melody!

Namaste!

Charles.

I am all for this, however, this is only targeting certain corporations. What about the

Pharmaceutical, Medical and Clinical Laboratory Corporations? I keep asking questions

to you, Charles, but you never reply back.

Sorry if I have not come across your previous emails yet, I am still far behind in the emails.   We must bring back all natural medicines!   We have to stop buying anything made by pharmaceutical companies.  If we Strike for that one week, it will affect all companies Victoria.

I hope that answers your recent question.

Love and Light

Charles.

Thank you Shelly!   I will have to do a reminder closer to the day!

Love and Blessings

Charles.

This is not the answer nor the solution. It has to stop with people who buy stocks -of these corporations to stop supporting them. If I own stock in say Clorox, then obviously, I'm going to support and buy Clorox products. The same goes for over the few million other products and those people who own stock from many of these corporations. So boycotting a little here and there, really doesnt do a whole lot because their accounting is already set to take the fall, if and when the stock goes down. In other words they have reserves be able to hold the game without much fanfare. Unless someone targets them as they have targeted McDonalds then not much is going to change.

Also, growing your own vegetables, I'm not so sure about that not when I see them spraying our skies at night and the planes are flying over head in circles all over the area.  I dont have enough light indoors to set it up either. Not an excuse just the facts.

I do understand your point of view Gysette!  But to do nothing is far worse.  If you have any better suggestions, I would like to hear it.  We need something that is so big and effective that it will be an end to these misguided and foolish idiots that support the dark cabal.

Love and Light

Charles

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
20 minutes ago
Anna Farrell shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
23 minutes ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
28 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
38 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
46 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
rose added 2 discussions to the group Nature's Gifts for Health
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Tru Austin
1 hour ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for doree' a. starnes
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Pino Fontanarosa replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Earth day in the group Spirits of The Mist
1 hour ago
3 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to rose's discussion 35 Ways To Radiate Positive Energy in the group Love Is The Answer
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Lea Groot replied to rose's discussion CLOSER - Sci-Fi Short Movie - Full HD in the group Red & Blue Pill - Movies
2 hours ago
Mi shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Lea Groot joined rose's group
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service