One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Nanotechnology is measured in billionths of a meter, encompassing all aspects of life from food to medicine, clothing, to space. Imagine hundreds of microcomputers on the width of a strand of hair programmed for specific tasks….in your body. Sound good?

Engineering at a molecular level may be a future corporations’ dream come true, however, nano-particles inside your body have few long-term studies especially when linked to health issues. Despite this new huge income-generating field there is a growing body of toxicological information suggesting that nanotechnology when consumed can cause brain damage (as shown in largemouth bass), and therefore should undergo a full safety assessment.

It is possible for nano-particles to slip through the skin, suggestive of a potential unnatural interaction with the immune system, or when micro particles enter the blood-stream. Some sunscreens on the shelf today, for instance, have nano-particles that might be able to penetrate the skin, move between organs, with unknown health effects. Nano-particles in cosmetics have few regulations done by FDA.

Thomas Faunce, of the Australian National University, who holds an Australian Research Council fellowship that looks at public nanotechnology health issues, said study’s findings are significant and strengthens the case for mandatory labeling, and that stringent safety data should be required from manufacturers.” Research is showing that nano-particles have the capacity to damage living cells and the precautionary principle should be applied,” he said.

In 2005, The Helmut Kaiser Consultancy Group, global leaders in pro-nanotechnology, stated that about 300 nano-food products were available on the market worldwide estimating that market alone was worth 5.4 billion dollars in the USA. That was then.

By 2015, (just a few years away) they predict that nanotechnology will be used in 40% of the food industries. According to these consultants, by 2040, nano-produced food, with correct nutritional composition, maintaining the same taste and texture of organically produced food, will be commonplace, the norm.

It is clear that nanotechnology is already in the in some food and cosmetics, (including anti aging products and sunscreens).  ‘Smart’ packaging and tracking, is ubiquitous. Invisible, (to the naked eye and some microscopes), edible nano-wrappers, complete with bar codes can track not only early spoilage, but improve the taste of food, or, whatever is called food.  Manufacturers are excited because the availability of food would no longer be affected by limited resources, bad crop weather, water problems, etc.  A modern way to feed the world.

Oh, don’t expect an informative label on nano-particles in your products. Although marketers are thrilled to present benefits to make wrinkles vanish, or illuminate skin flawlessly, there are health and unknown downsides.

Where is the public debate, on the labeling of nano particles in your foods, or cosmetics, or the risks? Probably no where…Political leaders are still arguing on requiring GMO (genetically modified) labeling, it seems.

When lab rats are starved, and given a choice to eat organic potatoes or GMO, they go right to the organic. When only given the GMO potato they will eat it, or starve to death… (studies have shown severe damage subsequently). What do rats know?

So the next time you reach for something that say’s ‘smart’…think about what that means. Learn what you can about the source of what you put in, or on your body. Smart mini micro computers to control your skin and body fluids?

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/07/30/you-think-gmo-is-scary-nano-t...

Source

huffingtonpost:nanotechnology-food-fda

http://www.fda.gov/ScienceResearch/SpecialTopics/Nanotechnology/def...

http://medgadget.com/2010/03/nanotechnology_promises_a_glamorous_fu...

http://www.nanotec.org.uk/finalReport.htm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/20/us-fda-nanotech-idUSBRE83J

Views: 609

Replies to This Discussion

Its not the technology its the people Charles.

We can do wonders with this technology if only we had it in the right hands.

Amen Eugene!

Mankinds history with technology does not  make me feel warm and fuzzy inside either.

Like I have said before, giving certain people technology like this is like putting 50 caliber machine guns in the hands of angry monkeys. No pun intended towards the monkeys.

If a Brave New World is to be explored without making terrible mistakes as in the past. This technology needs to be monitored closely.

We have not been know to be able to control any of our technology now or ever.

As wonderful as all of it is, I know mankind will find a way to exploit it to the point of a new level of extinction never imagined before or since.

As much as I love science, and I do, this kind of has my deepest concerns due to our constant and imaginative way of taking something good that could help mankind and turning it into something so horrible that we would wipe ourselves off of the face of the earth, or worse yet, nano create a hybrid human with no soul and no spiritual attunement that could and would do anything from good to evil because it is no longer bound by a conscious or subconscious connection to our world or any other world that exist among its galactic region.

To be or not to be. That is the question. I am putting heavy money on mankind using it for something good until he gets bored or indifferent, and then the bell tools, in an instant he could end it the exact way that he has so recklessly ended so many wonderful things, ideas and concepts just because he can.

An inch of wisdom can create miles of conclusions that all take totally different roads into the future. Which road are we taking now by pondering this ?

Hmmmmm!

Hi,

I've been reading the whole conversation, and it's very beautiful.  Thank you everyone for your openness and gentleness of loving from self-love.

There are some on this planet who think that what Carol has eloquently said is complete New Age Achieve-Nothing rubbish, but I am not one of them!!!!  Like Carol, I know we create our reality.  Reginald has known this too, but admits to falling off the log with his thoughts a bit more of late.

Those who debunk what Carol notes, do not know that thought IS an action taken already.  We do well not to be fooled by the time lag between action and reaction.  We own it all, no matter when it happens, even from one life into another, it's still us.

The idea of an existence of a battleground for our thoughts at all is a 3D polarity idea.  I'm leaving that world, with my thoughts, I AM on the Ascendent.

Let's transform that familiar idea of being anyone's dupe and prey, into a 5D reality of gratitude for the possibility that we can identify what it is within our Universe Within that is in need of transformation into Light?

The idea that technology can be misused and should be banned is a belief of density that will become self evident in a polarity world.  Transform yourself and you transform your world, one by one by all of us.

Thoughts of our belief in a fear perspective of expecting darkness that takes power over us is a moment spent off the log and we do it all by ourselves, without paying much heed to what we're doing becasue we're used to it, not because we were influenced by a "they" (other party).  If there is any influence, it is what we gave ourselves to, and what we empowered to happen.  It can also be transformed in an instant, with a new thought.

We would do ourselves a favour to cease to empower the idea that darkness has any more sway with us than anything else...it is all just energy...it is all touching us just as experience touches us, and the consequences are denser than the thought that created them. 

We can suspend our habit to judge that once served to properly identify elements of danger in our world.  Is this proper anymore?  Is it fitting for beings of Light, for humans entering self-enlitenment?  As cavemen, it was helpful to see trouble coming, but we are beyond that now, or we can be.

Great words Louise

The ego mind remembers. Thats apparently the difference between us and animals.

But the mind is also where the ego resides and the ego has this constant fear of enlightenment simply because it lives under delusion that it will become obsolete and thus die.

So the mind will use all it remembers from the past to keep us from progressing as if the past is a reality now. The mind says "remember the past and be afraid of repeating it." thus also in part creating a self fulfilled prophecy for we create what we 'remember' too, especially when you ad the emotion of fear.

I am working on this "let go" mantra now. I know its all an illusion so It is safe to let any part of it go. If something disturbs me even if it is a sickness in my body I just speak to myself and say "It is safe, you can let it all go now, go on, let it all go in peace, yes let it go." I found this often works where forgiveness is not working (because its not complete) but the two combined is most powerful to get me out of that part of 3D back to myself.

Hi Eugene ~

Ego is such a fascinating topic !

I have never thought of it as residing in mind...but more that it has a place in the 3D consciousness. I am not an advocate of slaying the ego. That is only another 3D belief and as soon as you need to go into opposition, you get stuck in the resistant, polarity energy.

It is little wonder that it believes it will die with everyone out after it to kill it ! lol

I acknowledge and appreciate my ego self. It is by it's care that i have survived to now. When we experienced separation, the ego took over a job it was never intended to do. It knew that but someone had to catch the helm so the ship didn't capsize.

Have you ever watched a child play "grown up"?...where they dress up in adult clothing and act the way they have seen adults act...not really understanding the dynamics but imitating as that is the way a child learns by modeling and pacing. This is how I see our ego self. It has created as good a look alike to higher self as it can remember because it knows that higher self is the true director...but in its' absence it has volunteered to look after our system and have it survive in the best way it knows how. We will never have a better friend. It has been there for us thru everything. Yes it has limiting beliefs but we need to remember that it is of the 3D realm and so the beliefs it holds will be polarity in nature. That is what it has to work with. It can continue on with us in the function it was designed to do which was to over see our system.

I love what you say here..."So the mind will use all it remembers from the past to keep us from progressing as if the past is a reality now. The mind says "remember the past and be afraid of repeating it." thus also in part creating a self fulfilled prophecy for we create what we 'remember' too, especially when you ad the emotion of fear." ...and that is how ego uses mind to keep us safe. It is only when we can see that the safety we have been seeking is keeping us in polarity consciousness, that we get a glimpse into singularity consciousness. It is with these glimpses that we get to move closer and closer into the leap of faith in the fools card in tarot.

I Love your mantra ! I am gong to use it too . Thanks for sharing it !

Love's blessings to you ♥ Carol

Dear Carol.

I love my minds way of looking at big pictures but unfortunately there is never enough time and space to say everything that goes through it when I read something like your post and see the deeper levels of knowing you reveal without saying it.

The ego's role playing I see as something superficial that we adapted from those who came before us and unfortunately from those who have it in their interest that we collectively behave in certain ways. In short I can refer to what Miguel Ruiz calls "Domestication and the dream of the planet" In his wonderful book "The four agreements." This whole book is dedicated to letting go of ones programmed behavior and thinking patterns and finding ones own way un-influenced by ones past and society as a whole.

But EGO itself has many definitions and the most popular one is the one psychologists use to point our flaws out to us. This gave ego a bad rap. Even the psychologists version of ego has an abundance of wonderful in it to be appreciated.

The definition of ego I like the most is much wider and I call it "The tool that upholds the illusion of separation." By that definition one has to realize that separation exists even on the invisible plains as a form of self identity and thus it is not something we can get rid of. So if we cannot beat it we can join it. What a wonderful "oneness" at last. Then ones being becomes a "one Vibration"  all focused on ones intent at the time without any saboteur, victim, prostitute or child. Yes they are there but they are sitting at the round table negotiating the decisions consciously with us instead of manipulating us from behind a psychological curtain.

From ACIM point of view everything is illusion, thus nothing ever happened. Thats why we can forgive it. Thus forgiveness becomes a recognition that it was not real to begin with. As I grew up I learned in fact that most history never happened anyway. It is only the history writers and politicians spin on what really happened that we see and often far removed from what really happened.

So we are asked to fear the repetition of illusion that never really happened in the illusion either.Illusion created within illusion and so our history as it is taught becomes real to us.

To create new sets of reality we have to become "tabula rasa" and make a fresh choice in every moment of now. Trying to undo the old is a sure way to remain in a sticky situation, while simply creating anew regardless of whatever happened is so easy.

Love

Hi Louise ~

Wonderful post !

I resonate with it all.

So wonderful to meet one of like Heartmind.

Love's infinite blessings to you ♥ Carol

Well said Louise.

By now, you must already know that I am here and everywhere else at the same moment. All of the aspects of me are also spread across every layer of every dimension which gives rise to the possibility that I am.

My falling off of the log may very well be a contrived attempt to escape from one dimension to prepare for its counterparts arrival.

As I sit at the event horizon of what is and what is not, I proclaim who and what I am.

To find me surrenders acceptance in all of its states, well and in tact.

Hold that thought, because sometimes you appear as solidly here.  I avoided reading what you wrote about guns.  Just couldn't do it if I want to stay multidimensional in the moment.  It's all fine, but I know what I need to do here, and that's hold my Light.

I apologize to you if the mention of monkeys and guns have offended you in any way.

It was an attempt on my part to recall some of our past mistakes, or should I say mishaps.

I could not resist using it as an example.

Forgive me.

Dear Reginald,

No offence was taken at all. I'm complete with you, thank you.  My forgiveness, if you desire it, is completely and fully yours.  I hope I can have more compassion to earn your trust.

I know you to have been magnificently aware of your multidimensionality. 

That's an interesting point about how and why you may time your falling out of any dimension to avoid meeting yourself.  What a game!

For my part it's a matter of practicing being present to my highest potential and also transmuting that I'm still practicing it, instead of being.

My  ego is motionless, fore I know the temptation of adhering to it. Simplicity sits well with me, and I respect everyone and everything as my equal or better. All things come before me so that I can benifit from giving homage to even lesser life forms as a tribute to humility as wisdom has taught me the fine art of reciprical blessings and less being more.

Holding and folding thru alchemical genius is one of my pursuits and often I fall short of success. Trying o unravel excellent mysteries is honorable as long as others benifit from such pursuits.

The world is a better place when seeking union with Gods Universe and is not attainable, one must ask permission before unfolding such wonderous mysteries.

Low am I, may our world enjoy peace and may nature bless us even as we error thru this episode called life.

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Catherine Sarah Hislop posted a video

Lindzee - Amelymeloptical illusion

Facebook : Lindzee Poi https://www.facebook.com/LindzeePoi?fref=ts FRANCE - Vidéo tournée à Angers ( 49 ) au Parc de Balzac - " objects used: Eight Ring " We...
14 minutes ago
Lady of the Lake left a comment for Red Wolf OV Guardian
15 minutes ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
33 minutes ago
Amethyst Star replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Happy Easter Ostara in the group Universal and Native American Pathways
33 minutes ago
Profile IconAmethyst Star and Maggie Mystic joined Red Wolf OV Guardian's group
33 minutes ago
Charles Magus added 3 discussions to the group The Truth Revealed
41 minutes ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted a blog post
44 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted a blog post
50 minutes ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to steve hutchinson's discussion Messages From God By Circle of Life - The Lion Lays Down with the Lamb -The Nature Spirits in the group Faeries and elementals
51 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin posted a photo
55 minutes ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion This is a Challenge to all OV Members to get their heads around This Information. in the group The Truth Revealed
55 minutes ago
Lady of the Lake left a comment for Christopher OV Admin
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian left a comment for Lady of the Lake
1 hour ago
Phoenix replied to Charles Magus's discussion Has Zionist Deceit Finally Been Recognized by the Public? in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Charles Magus replied to Charles Magus's discussion The Zionist Mafia Runs the Governments. Listen to MP3 in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service