One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Nanotechnology is measured in billionths of a meter, encompassing all aspects of life from food to medicine, clothing, to space. Imagine hundreds of microcomputers on the width of a strand of hair programmed for specific tasks….in your body. Sound good?

Engineering at a molecular level may be a future corporations’ dream come true, however, nano-particles inside your body have few long-term studies especially when linked to health issues. Despite this new huge income-generating field there is a growing body of toxicological information suggesting that nanotechnology when consumed can cause brain damage (as shown in largemouth bass), and therefore should undergo a full safety assessment.

It is possible for nano-particles to slip through the skin, suggestive of a potential unnatural interaction with the immune system, or when micro particles enter the blood-stream. Some sunscreens on the shelf today, for instance, have nano-particles that might be able to penetrate the skin, move between organs, with unknown health effects. Nano-particles in cosmetics have few regulations done by FDA.

Thomas Faunce, of the Australian National University, who holds an Australian Research Council fellowship that looks at public nanotechnology health issues, said study’s findings are significant and strengthens the case for mandatory labeling, and that stringent safety data should be required from manufacturers.” Research is showing that nano-particles have the capacity to damage living cells and the precautionary principle should be applied,” he said.

In 2005, The Helmut Kaiser Consultancy Group, global leaders in pro-nanotechnology, stated that about 300 nano-food products were available on the market worldwide estimating that market alone was worth 5.4 billion dollars in the USA. That was then.

By 2015, (just a few years away) they predict that nanotechnology will be used in 40% of the food industries. According to these consultants, by 2040, nano-produced food, with correct nutritional composition, maintaining the same taste and texture of organically produced food, will be commonplace, the norm.

It is clear that nanotechnology is already in the in some food and cosmetics, (including anti aging products and sunscreens).  ‘Smart’ packaging and tracking, is ubiquitous. Invisible, (to the naked eye and some microscopes), edible nano-wrappers, complete with bar codes can track not only early spoilage, but improve the taste of food, or, whatever is called food.  Manufacturers are excited because the availability of food would no longer be affected by limited resources, bad crop weather, water problems, etc.  A modern way to feed the world.

Oh, don’t expect an informative label on nano-particles in your products. Although marketers are thrilled to present benefits to make wrinkles vanish, or illuminate skin flawlessly, there are health and unknown downsides.

Where is the public debate, on the labeling of nano particles in your foods, or cosmetics, or the risks? Probably no where…Political leaders are still arguing on requiring GMO (genetically modified) labeling, it seems.

When lab rats are starved, and given a choice to eat organic potatoes or GMO, they go right to the organic. When only given the GMO potato they will eat it, or starve to death… (studies have shown severe damage subsequently). What do rats know?

So the next time you reach for something that say’s ‘smart’…think about what that means. Learn what you can about the source of what you put in, or on your body. Smart mini micro computers to control your skin and body fluids?

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/07/30/you-think-gmo-is-scary-nano-t...

Source

huffingtonpost:nanotechnology-food-fda

http://www.fda.gov/ScienceResearch/SpecialTopics/Nanotechnology/def...

http://medgadget.com/2010/03/nanotechnology_promises_a_glamorous_fu...

http://www.nanotec.org.uk/finalReport.htm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/20/us-fda-nanotech-idUSBRE83J

Views: 658

Replies to This Discussion

Very good premise Louise. Said like a college professor who is attempting to help new students understand the question of "Who are we, What are we and What is the purpose of life" all rolled up into one conscious explanation of self. If I may be allowed to take what you said one step farther ?

Our world is going thru an enormous change right now that is simply mind boggling.

I believe that one of the reasons that this is occuring is because of incredible universal changes that is behind all of this.

Taking that into consideration, everything seems to becomin one. Of course we are seeing it from an evolution point of view, as it should be. Since these changes are affecting everything and everyone all at the same time, our conscious perception might be getting rattled to because although we are observing it, we don't quite understand what is actually going on. Our conscious mind is doing the best that it can for now. Our spiritual being is starting to reveal itself, lets say in living color, and that is really rattling most people. Especially the ones who are stuck in a belief system that they think is supposed to make sense. However, as this world changes, it is moving faster and faster back towards our source and this is where it gets tricky. All time and space are being completely redifined now, at least that is what our scientific community is finding out as we speak. According to some students at a University in Spain revealed that on June or July  21st our universe stopped expanding and now our universe is contracting back towards our source, or what we call God consciousness for lack of a better term. As much as I enjoy Carl Jung conscious and subconscious break downs of what he thought our reality is made of, even he would have been somewhat stupified by what we are witnessing here on this earth today. I commend your brilliant explanation of what our ego may be, and I respect your opinion about how everything breaks down in the big picture of things. You have thought about this for a while and it shows how deeply you concentrated about what your views are on it. To me, all of this is so enormous that I can't think of any way to explain any of it. I feel that all of these changes is directly proportional to either arriving in a 4D dimension and light speeding our way into a 5D dimension. It is one of the most incredible experiences that I have ever had in my entire life or maybe even lives before. Remarkable to say the least.

I am just throwing that out there.

Your comment is crisp and sharp and to the point, because to fine tune it would have been a mistake for something so sensational

Thanks 

Golly, Reginald... :)

Wouldn't it be fun if I simply put my intellect aside and channelled the Spirit of DNA???  Now that would take both a deep concentration and a Lightness of Being at once!

Dear Reginald

'You say;

Our conscious mind is doing the best that it can for now. Our spiritual being is starting to reveal itself, lets say in living color

Tell me how your spiritual being is starting to reveal itself?

Dear Carol

no reply tag under your answer ,smiling so here i am ,

I began to have spontaneous recall in my 30's... where I would lose the reality around me and relive portions of other lives.

Can you explain this to me(spontanious recall)i would really love to hear your experience on ?Orion.

So many people seem to remember their past lives,that must rid one of the fear of death.

Yes,most illnesses start in the mind,but can be helped by clearing the energy field.

Who did you talk to when you had spontanious memory,who helped you understand?

Now i am going to introduce myself and you be the judge of my madness,

In 1998 i had massive panic attackes that lasted for 14 months ,in that time i was held in terror,i had no control over these horrid panics and i could not stop walking ,trying to flee from the horror in my mind,As the months past i began to change,i became more spiritual and i was having paralysis states where three men worked on me,(i had had these since childhood)but now they had escalated,Slowly i started to change,i started reading spirutual books,i have over a thousand,you name the book i probably have it,anyway,the conclussion,i had all the tests to make sure my change was not caused by physical or mental breakdown,then i left my husband and started a group called the soul travellers.now this is where it gets Bizarre,At 6 oclock everynight i had an hour with my group we send devine light and love to mother Gaia and to other s like the children of the world,We do a session on cures for illness etc,now more bizaar,you will think i am a nut now,lol, In  early hours of the morning ,yes,1 oclock three of us walk for an hour and we send more love and light,this started because i had ptsd and could not go out of a day without panic,in the end we decided it was much nicer under the stars at night sending our love to you and the world and quietly going home slipping into bed and never having to explain ourselves to anyone,so as you see i do understand where you are coming from,

Angels,Carol i know they exist,

Devine intervention,well,maybe,or maybe my higher self said,Helen you need to give back to the world some of the love that has been bestowed on you  by the angels on those many nights when you fled in fear of some memory that you had hidden away deep inside the recesses of your mind,it hurts bad,Helen,but it is time to let it go and get on  with the reason you are here,all the suffering was to bring you to the very space you are in now,

Did i love my husband=yes with every beat of my heart,but he could not accept my calling

I do not usually share what i do because of ridicule but i wanted you to know that even people who do not feel what you are feeling  can come from a place of love,even when they are trapped and doubting,they can still place their hearts in the hands of God and say,right now i have only a mustard seed of trust ,but i will hold onto that dear Lord and i am sure i will feel it grow daily as i walk my walk of love

hugs Helen

Dear Helen ~ 

I somehow think you know that I don't in any wise ridicule you. What you are and have been experiencing may seem out of the ordinary to a lot of folks. I have been blessed with the wonderful ...and uniqueness of others coming into my life and sharing the wonder of who they are....just like you. I embrace it as it is thru these gifts that are ours to share , that love expresses itself.

At the time of any birthing, there is this sense of urgency that has us do all we need to do to prepare for the advent....whether it is a physical birth... or the birthing of a gift or our purpose for being here. We know it is time and we answer that call.

Anxiety attacks..severe ones...yes  I know all about those too ! During the time I had them, I got about 1 1/2 hours sleep in every 24 for every time I would try to sleep I would have another attack. Definitely not my most fun adventure here, but I learned how to control them with my mind. A book came into my hands called hope and help for your nerves. Anyone reading this post that has this problem, get a copy and follow the instructions .They work !

I found that remembering my other lives not only rid me of fear of death, I also had an opportunity t to see how we weave beliefs and programs and how they get carried over and what we choose to take on in any life to bring patterns to completions... and to complete areas of growth....and even in saying that, we are never done.

I am sad that you had to part with your husband to be able to live your life purpose. One thing I know to be absolutely real and true... ie love never dies...and we can not lose love either.

It is wonderful that you now have the freedom to live your purpose joyously no matter what time of the day.

Spontaneous recall is what I call it. It happens for me without doing any regression techniques. I can go for a walk on a beach or in a park and lose my surroundings while walking and be in another environment. My body still functions here ie if I am walking i still continue walking but my mind is elsewhere. I usually come back to myself before a walk is completed. On one occasion I walked all night and was just coming up the driveway at dawn when I came back to my body. I know I am being cared for during such  times. My mentor will be with me..and some of my team. I have no concerns about this. It may sound odd but it is normal for me.

I will share about Orion at another time.

Sweet dreams..and love's sweet blessings to you ♥ Carol

Dear Carol,

First thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting my truth,self help for your nerves and peace from nervous suffering are the books i carry with me everywhere  also freedom from agoraphobia .These Clare Weeks books have travelled with me everywhere  since i was 21(thats when i first started suffering panic and ptsd )and through them i learned to cope,but the 1998 ones were way over the top and i was a lot older and less fit,smiling,"wow" these spontanious recall experiences sound awsome,and i cannot wait until i read about your experiences on Orion,

Carol, i was walking along the road late one night and this blue orb,bright blue lit up the night sky,broke into three parts then came together again,i was walking with my friends and yet they did not see it,they were looking ahead and for some reason i looked behind and it just lit up,i was astounded and i felt somehow more sensitised and aware of the spiritual purpose in life,it is so strange now as i remember back,so many little proofs were in front of my eyes but back then i was too blind to see.

I believe we will all be called home when our time is right,until then i will keep sending my love and light,knowing that suffering is an experience we need to learn to surf until we get it right,my love to you always my friend

Namaste Helen

Hi Louise.

In no way should anyone abandon their present reality IQ or make a ritual sacrifice of their hard earned left or right brain reasoning. Here is the reason that I say this.

Of course there are some people who think these scientist are mad men, please tell me what you think of their premise ?

I am Always respectful to everyones opinion no matter what it may be.

http://www.earthportals.com/hologram.html

Hi Reginald,

I respond to your comment about reality IQ:

a) What reason is that?  Care to share it?

And those Mad Men:

b) Which Scientists specifically? eg, Human, Hybrid or Other? :)  I could cast a net about but I'm really unsure who you have in mind.

No opinions, me, just openness.  Except maybe one...if we're all mad men, I'm the greatest of them all!  No, it was to be my next comment.  I-AM-MAD.  I may make sense out of chaos, order out of flux, but it's still chaos, it is still moving and changing, and what am I doing?  Moving too, pretending I'm moving with it, but I'm only moving as much as I have to in order to reassemble my sense of order...on this plane of existence, of course.

If opinion does afterall imply a presumption of a truth, and if belief then defines that truth, directing it as thought, similar to that same irresponsible, destructive pattern I highlighted days earlier, then is it unconscious expression, to say the least? 

However, I've paid attention to expressing wonderings, and questioning, not opinions.  I have thoughts, but I offer no conclusion; I merely suggested a possible path of enquiry and a means of stepping onto it.  It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. 

If it should appear to any reader that I hold opinions about what I have written, it may only be that I am beholden to a quality of the light (I avoid using the word vibration, because it's hackneyed), which shines characteristically in what I say, but it can be engaged with in a number of possible ways including jousting.

But I found that particular intellectual means of exploring and expressing about DNA/RNA and living memory, very tiring.  It's not how I long to be, although I have the capability.  I prefer to breath than think.  I prefer the gentleness of inclusion to the knife edge of living by definition.  Some will know what I mean, some won't, perhaps depending how tender they are.  In this moment, rather than defend any premise or position I prefer to relax desire and be who I am, a proper ambassador for my past, present and future.  I prefer not to waiver from my heartflame into my intellectual base.

For that reason, I don't know who anybody else is, nor do I really desire to know.  I may expect that who anybody else is being will alter, or they will seem to leave this pattern altogether.

"No man can step into the same river twice,

for the second time it's not the same river,

and he's not the same man."

Heaclitus.

(assuming he's a man)   :)

My question is very clear and open.

My answer to your question is holographic in nature.

We who are having a physical experience connected to our spirit self, find peace in knowing who and what we are, because it pleases our hind site examination of us.

Have you ever wondered which dimension of you is being represented right now ? Might you know which dimension is which ?

I give you an answer and yet you are fleeing from the answer that you are finding.

Self examination is cleansing of the mind and soul.

Here is one more hint of what all of the questions that we both ask not only of ourselves but of everything that we think that we know.

I yield to your kindness in entertaining my humble reply.

Behold another small piece of the puzzle that we might need to consider along our journey thru this maze of realities that we so proclaim to be called life.

Peaceful conclusions draw might and power from the gentleness of how the consideration is accepted.

The power of any opponent can be drawn down to a low flame by not allowing air to reach their fire which is reflected from within them "The Art of War"

The mightest of warriors are slowed down in their attack by a passive kiss on the cheek "Art of War"

The swiftest feet and hands do not make for an automatic victory "Art of War"

All victories are meaningless and battles make no sense.

I have offered this answer to hundreds of people that I know, and only one or two have even bothered to read it.

I am starting to think that deep down inside, the thought of finding out who we might really be is frightning to almost everyone but a certain few brave ones.

Here is the second and last part of my answer to you.

Hopefully you will be diligent enough to at least ponder its content.

We are one in an infinite way far beyond any of our understanding.

http://treeincarnation.com/homepage.htm

I'm not fleeing answers Reginald, I just didn't see the link you placed on the end of your comment about the scientists.

So in answer to your question about it, of what do I think of those scientists?  It's nothing new to me, but that they have found it and written about it means they may enroll others into that same awareness.  And that is what it is.  We can create so many experiences to be had on this earth.  Which ones matter to each of us is the main thing, so that we know what we want to create, and will go and get on with it.

Like I said before:

I prefer to breath than think.  I prefer the gentleness of inclusion to the knife edge of living by definition.  Some will know what I mean, some won't...

I don't mind what happens.  I'll keep being the Creator That I AM.

I understand exactly what you mean Louise.

However, our entire world has been placed in some extremely precariously strange and dangerous situations in the past, and giving humans total access to something as amazing as nanotechnology might just be stretching it a little bit to far for me.

I received an article from a friend lately, and it really made me think hard about "Planet of The Ape" movies. As much as I would love for us to have access to advanced technologys, I know what we are capable of, and to be honest with you, we mgiht not be so lucky in the future if we are not a lot more careful.

Here is what I mean.

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/digital-pills-mak...

Thinking of what we are capable of should also be in our menu of contemplation, keeping our world out of harms way the best way that we know how.

Imagine what would happen if drug cartels and social engineers get their hands on this technology ?

Peace is a responsibility and a gift as well.

It's a matter of the point of view and what is experienced as the result.

If 1 million people say and agree that nanotech has influenced medicine, then maybe it has...for them, or for all of us if 1 million has that influence. I just picked a number par example.  And what if I don't take medicines anyway?

There are countless ways that our thoughts can lodge with density, there are countless others that can lodge with non-density.  If it's a matter of choice, I'm not just sitting in a dense world proclaiming I can't see what's happening, I'm not within that density.  So where am I?  I'm in the time that other people have already lost track of.

No matter how much anybody wants to tell me that their reality is mine, it still isn't.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jose' Bezzi shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
9 minutes ago
mehmud shared Lotuslakedawn's discussion on Facebook
47 minutes ago
Barb Patton shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Apollo Solaris replied to steve hutchinson's discussion The Hug of the Century
1 hour ago
Apollo Solaris commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
2 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post The Relaxed Soul on “Tending Our Garden”
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for skaka kan
3 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Icela Pabon
3 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Christopher OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 3 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to Lotuslakedawn's discussion What does Higher Self look like. in the group Channeling our Higher Selves
3 hours ago
Dragon Chimes OV Admin added a discussion to the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service