One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda PARTS 8, 9 AND 10 ARE NOT AVAILABLE!

WARNING! THERE ARE SOME UPSETTING IMAGES.

Two points to raise, Japan was provoked to attack America and the Nazis war machine was finaced, run by the Rothschild Ashkenazi Dynasty and operated by high ranking zionists.

How the Western world is played by the 1% of th Psychopathic Elite.

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda Part 1

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda Part 2

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda Part 3

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda Part 4

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda Part 5 of 10

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda - Part 6 of 10

North Korean film exposes Western propaganda - Part 7 of 10

PARTS 8, 9 AND 10 ARE NOT AVAILABLE!

Tags: Deception, Propaganda, The-Bush-Dynasty, War, zionism

Views: 327

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!! Charles, Bless You !! I see you went to a great extent to bring us this info. Thank you!! Now I'm going to check every bit of it out and get back to a comment. Thanks again Brother. LOVE TO YOU                          LOVE ANGEL

Thank you so much Angel Irene Crim!   I spent ages trying to find parts 8, 9 and 10, but they are not available anywhere!  They must have had some very important messages for them to be removed like that!     I wonder if anyone managed to save them before they were deleted? 

The Dark Cabal always demonizes a country when they can't control and manipulate it.   It is always the opposite of what they say.  The true Axis of Evil is the Controllers of Britain, Israel, America, Italy and France.  It has nothing to do with the General People of those nations, only the Evil Rulers.

Namaste!

Charles.

Pay attention to these while you can, because yor media will not tell the truth often.

Yes Japan was provoked when their honor was disrespected. Do you know why Japan never attacked the Mainland? Because they were afraid. They believed there was a gun behing every tree. FACT!

America went into Viet Nam because they were told of the Gulf of Tonkin incident.  Yet the fact is the Gulf of Tonkin attack never happened it was all a lie.

Have problems with this? Where are the weapons of mass destruction that took America into Iraq? They were never found because they did not exist. Yet your president Bush guaranteed they existed and then a few years later said he never said that. There is a video of him and many others saying just that!

Now you have Obama and he tols 7 lies in 53 seconds. Of course they were campaign promises. So I guess that is OK?

He says he is not a Muslim but he observes Ramadan but not wearing jewelery.  Did anyone notice that?

Mike

Everything you have said is spot on Mike! I have even seen the Video of Bush lying through his teeth!

Obama is a Muslim, but his masters holding his leash are zionists!  He has total loyalty to them.

Thanks for sharing Charles!

Very informative and very sad.

Blessings

What stood out most was the Muslim Babies with bullet holes throughout their bodies and what happened to the Dolphins!   Absolutely sickening!

Many Blessings Rosemary! 

Yes, North Korea is so VERY CORRECT in their observation of Western Control.... trust

me, I do my extreme BEST to avoid tv, I don't GO SHOPPING except for what I absolutely

need to survive. I DO NOT own a smart phone and never will. I DO NOT support the wars in

ANY country and I DO NOT believe in most of the stupid rules and regulations that exist in

this country,and I am going to vote for RON PAUL because he is against WAR and for the

Constitution!!!

Right on Victoria!!!  That is exactly how I feel too!    If I could vote for Ron Paul, I would, but I am living in Ireland.  I am sick of the control the Evil banksters have upon this world, only when they are  stopped from having Usury, will their control upon the world fade!   No more interest or Debt on Money!!!  Hang the Banksters!!!

Oh.... and as far as RELIGION, I do NOT follow or practice any RELIGION. I DON'T believe

in anything man-made! I am a spiritual BEING... and living aspect of ALL THAT IS and am

ONE with ALL in the Multiverses.

I agree with you Victoria. I believe, but in my heart and I am also a spiritual being.

I don´t go to church and vehemently disregard the dogman in the Catholic church. I had enough of the Catholic church in the private, catholic schools I attended.

I don´t need a religion to believe. I belong to no religion, institution or such like where you are dictated to what to believe and what not. I feel free in my belief, free in my decisions and free to accept what I want to.

Rosemary,

We are but a small percentage on this world that has become enlightened,

but I do believe more and more are waking up to what is the Truth. Let's

keep the focus on changing the paradigm of this world... the power of the 

mind for the good of all is far greater than anything governments think they

can do.

Love and Light,

Victoria

Yes, Victoria. Together we are strong.

Love and light

Rosemary

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Illumination OV Admin replied to Christopher OV Admin's discussion Crop Circle At Nettle Hill, nr Ansty, Warwickshire, United Kingdom. Reported 16th August 2014. in the group Crop Circles in-OVation
8 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
9 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
9 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on beverly mcginn's group OUR CELESTIAL GUIDES & ASCENDED MASTERS
10 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Elif Koca
12 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for LouisV Sons, Jr.
12 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for angelique mass
13 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
15 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion A Message from Mom. channeler oceanpotato 8-26-2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
18 minutes ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 27, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
19 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 26, August, 2014 / 2 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
27 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
29 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion Sync Edu: Consciousness Science Kept Hidden! What “They” Don’t Want You To Know. in the group The Truth Revealed
31 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for LouisV Sons, Jr.
32 minutes ago
Profile IconLouisV Sons, Jr. and Elif Koca joined One Vibration
32 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Elif Koca
34 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on Cindy Meadows's group Animal Encounters
56 minutes ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for steve hutchinson
58 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Dr. Paul Haider posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service