One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Batman –  Secrets of  the Dark Knight Rises: A slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release?

What’s wrong with this movie?

This!

Just In!

Fifteen shot dead at Batman premiere in Denver.

At least 15 people have been shot dead at a Batman film premiere in Denver and as many as 50 injured, according to police.

A masked gunman shot dead at least 14 people and wounded another 50 others at a premiere showing of the new Batman movie in Denver, according to reports.

Local radio reported people running screaming from the Century Aurora 16 Movie Theater in a mall in the suburb of Aurora.

The gunman, reportedly wearing a gas mask, opened fire after the trailers had finished at two packed showings of “The Dark Knight Rises” and also set off a smoke or tear gas bomb.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release.

Alex Jones’ review of the film The Dark Knight Rises, hitting theaters Friday, has been blocked inside the United States on copyright claims filed by Warner Bros., despite its having only used short, promotional clips that clearly fall within Fair Use guidelines and 1st Amendment free speech rights.

Below is mirror of Alex’s review. Please share, link and watch before it, too, is blocked or removed from You Tube.

Secrets of Batman The Dark Knight Rises.

Alex Jones decodes the latest installment of Christopher Nolan’s popular Batman series and breaks down the franchise as a slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Bob Kane’s 1939 Caped Crusader comic book hero bares scant resemblance to the modern psychological warfare reincarnation produced by Hollywood in league with the Pentagon and the military industrial complex. The old morality play of good versus evil Kane relied on now comes packaged with subliminal and not so-subliminal messages that condition us to accept all manifestations of the modern technological surveillance state. It instructs us to surrender our birthright of individual liberty and trade it for a false security against manufactured bogeymen.

The Dark Knight Rises is more than simply escapist entertainment. It implants directives deep within our psyche. In order to be successful, the globalist ruling elite require a submissive, distracted, and throughly brainwashed populace. Tyranny must be sold as ever increasingly repressive security against a phantom and intractable terrorism and shadowy villains who are never quite defeated, as they were never quite defeated in Orwell’s Landing Strip One.

Here is the video with Alex Jones

Views: 1494

Replies to This Discussion

tou are funny i stopped reading all of your replies but it fun to post as you are like a wind up toy energizer bunny you just keep going and going zzzzzzzz 

You have no credibility....... not even reading my posts proves you are not open minded and continuing to try to " wind me up " proves your immaturity , not answering my questions proves you are in denial , not stating the facts you claim proves you do not have any ...

Adieu.

adieu

When you keep saying "No it's not so" for too long it becomes long winded and boring. If you said it once and it does not provoke any form of response then why not just let it go?

its the batteries and like most people accepting the reality would require many other responsibilties of action. accepting that there is a secret agenda to enslave the planet. Its a hard pill to swallow some people take the red pill some take the blue pill. some just want to argue... you are a good moderator eugene but there is really no need to reply to him any more as you can see no amount of logic or information can convince him of anything he already knows it all ...

@Robert

Yeah I know by now that most people got the message and are not even reading the "Back pages" like with most forums. But I also like a debate like this to keep the ole neurons firing. George is sane enough so far to offer good material to reason with.

In General when I see an argument like this I like to reason with the poster to see just how far his reason goes, what his/her bent is and to what extend s/he will go to push his point. What makes him tic. They normally reveal themselves in ways they never could have imagined because they don't think with their whole beings. Dogmatic people have a blind side so wide open but they cannot see it themselves.

Many who argue in a sheeple like manner will eventually resort to real fairy tale like concoctions eventually. Very much like religious conversations when you back the person into a corner with pure reason. But I stopped that because it's cruel and it does not serve my greater desire to be kind. But in current affairs it brings more clarity.

In 911 arguments I had people claiming they were the world's best physicists and metallurgists and some actually resort to "I saw it with my own eyes" etc. When all I am asking is for enough reason to convince me of their point of view in contrast to how physics behave. They never have a position of their own other than to go around telling the people questioning the official explanation that they are wrong.

Maybe I also like this because I have no real emotional preference in the matter. I just like to uncover covered stuff with reason.

So far I am not convinced that this dude was a "lone gunman" becoming psycho by his all lonesome. The time span from when he was "normal" to when he turned up that night seems too short to me. Someone must have helped him become like that. Maybe his biggest flaw was not committing suicide afterwards like any respectable MK ultra or Mancurian patient should. But then that ploy was also wearing thin lately.

George's points have some validity in them but he is only looking at one side of the coin. I try to look at both but I must admit to counter him I have to slant a little to the other side.After all the event DID happen.

"Dogmatic people have a blind side so wide open but they cannot see it themselves."

AS DO YOU AND ROBERT NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION PROVES YOU HAVE NO ANSWER ANDTHEREFOR THE BASIS FOR YOUR BELIEF IS NON EXISTENT .......

YOU ARE BASING YOUR BELIEF THAT THIS WAS PLANNED ON WHAT YOUCALL FACT THAT IT HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE...

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN PLANNED BEFORE ??? HOW MANY MASS SHOOTINGS HAVE BEEN PLANNED WHICH LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THE SAME IS HAPPENING HERE ?

You see it or you don't. Those who can see what I am saying needs no explanation or evidence. They know what I am referring too. Learn your international world history or watch the movie Zeitgeist. That should give you a summary.

Obviously if you cannot get it. I am not going to repeat myself over and over anymore. I answered this somewhere else in this conversation. If you did not get it then you didn't.

"AS DO YOU AND ROBERT NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION PROVES YOU HAVE NO ANSWER AND THEREFOR THE BASIS FOR YOUR BELIEF IS NON EXISTENT ......." 

To you maybe. To me it only proves Robert is not answering you, the rest is your speculation.

I see you make interesting suppositions based on your own creation. Have you ever considered the probability that I just don't feel up to the task of educating you in world history? Either you paid attention at school or you did not. I am talking about a pattern of behaviour used to manipulate the masses and creating opinion.

Do you really expect me to sit here and cite every event? You either educated yourself or you didn't. It is not my job.

"Have you ever considered the probability that I just don't feel up to the task of educating you in world history"

Thats the Alex Jones  "logic"  and that of David Icke, when David is questioned about the EVIDENCE he claims he has of George Bush (father and son) of being reptiles he answers  " you know, I'm not going to go into that , I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just trying to get the truth out there " THE TRUTH OF WHAT ? if you have no EVIDENCE then  what you claim is just ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE which is a contradiction , an anecdote is NOT evidence if there is no proof , its just WHAT SOMEONE SAYS .  PS : - I've stated before that I own ALL of Alex's video's and those of Kent Hovind , Michael moore .... I've also got the DVD Zeitgeist  , was it only a paper moon , etc., etc., etc., ..... I am open minded enough to study both sides of an argument and your implying that I am uneducated is just name calling .

When you claim something as fact and continually refuse to give any facts , it is normal for the person asking for proof to assume that there are no facts and that the "claimer" is lying ..... and trying to convince people of something which is not true .

THAT WAS NOT A REPLY TO YOU ADIEU BOY

I was replying to Eugene's post not yours , Robert. 

Calling me "boy" is insulting and I ask that you stop doing so . If you have no facts or evidence in reply to the questions I asked then your argument is without basis and you demean the very "truth" you claim to be fighting for . As I said in the personal message I sent you I will only reply if you show the same amount of respect that I show you ..... respect mutual . 

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
27 minutes ago
Christopher OV Admin shared rose's blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Guy St Hilaire replied to Charles Magus's discussion We demand that International Criminal Court charges Benjamin Netanyahu & Israel for War Crimes against Humanity in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
Avalon's Spirit commented on rose's video
2 hours ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray commented on rose's blog post "Thank you for your concern regarding my health and well-being. However, the quantum level is what creates physical reality, and I am not interested in carrying on this conversation."
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Coralie Raia's Writing Road's group Goddesses--Embracing the Feminine Divine
3 hours ago
Stephanie Curry commented on Dr. Paul Haider's blog post “Breaking Free of Sugar Addiction”
3 hours ago
A video by rose was featured

UN Sokesman Breaks Down on TV Interview

No further words needed. UN Sokesman Breaks Down on TV Interview
4 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on rose's video
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund posted a video

Astrology Forecast for July 30, 2014

Within the 3rd dimension, There is only so much space, If I'm to expand with integrity, I must learn to negotiate. Welcome to the passionate pass of Mars thr...
4 hours ago
Charles Magus commented on rose's video
4 hours ago
Charles Magus shared rose's video on Twitter
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Self-Healing Meditation in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
5 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Self-Healing Meditation in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
6 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Adrian Oneness
6 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
6 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Doug De Long
6 hours ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video

Duke of Edinburgh's ex-aide Facing Assault Charges.

A former aide to the Duke of Edinburgh has been accused of assaulting a girl in the 1970s. Benjamin Herman, 79, is charged with three indecent assaults betwe...
7 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Self-Healing Meditation in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
7 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service