One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Batman –  Secrets of  the Dark Knight Rises: A slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release?

What’s wrong with this movie?

This!

Just In!

Fifteen shot dead at Batman premiere in Denver.

At least 15 people have been shot dead at a Batman film premiere in Denver and as many as 50 injured, according to police.

A masked gunman shot dead at least 14 people and wounded another 50 others at a premiere showing of the new Batman movie in Denver, according to reports.

Local radio reported people running screaming from the Century Aurora 16 Movie Theater in a mall in the suburb of Aurora.

The gunman, reportedly wearing a gas mask, opened fire after the trailers had finished at two packed showings of “The Dark Knight Rises” and also set off a smoke or tear gas bomb.

Warner Bros Censors Review Critical of Dark Knight Rises Just Before Release.

Alex Jones’ review of the film The Dark Knight Rises, hitting theaters Friday, has been blocked inside the United States on copyright claims filed by Warner Bros., despite its having only used short, promotional clips that clearly fall within Fair Use guidelines and 1st Amendment free speech rights.

Below is mirror of Alex’s review. Please share, link and watch before it, too, is blocked or removed from You Tube.

Secrets of Batman The Dark Knight Rises.

Alex Jones decodes the latest installment of Christopher Nolan’s popular Batman series and breaks down the franchise as a slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Bob Kane’s 1939 Caped Crusader comic book hero bares scant resemblance to the modern psychological warfare reincarnation produced by Hollywood in league with the Pentagon and the military industrial complex. The old morality play of good versus evil Kane relied on now comes packaged with subliminal and not so-subliminal messages that condition us to accept all manifestations of the modern technological surveillance state. It instructs us to surrender our birthright of individual liberty and trade it for a false security against manufactured bogeymen.

The Dark Knight Rises is more than simply escapist entertainment. It implants directives deep within our psyche. In order to be successful, the globalist ruling elite require a submissive, distracted, and throughly brainwashed populace. Tyranny must be sold as ever increasingly repressive security against a phantom and intractable terrorism and shadowy villains who are never quite defeated, as they were never quite defeated in Orwell’s Landing Strip One.

Here is the video with Alex Jones

Views: 1489

Replies to This Discussion

When one really knows that water is whet and another does not believe him then "so be it" right? Unless ofcourse that person has an investment in being right, or maybe trying to convince him or herself by convincing others.

reductio ad absurdum.

Eugene you said 5 hours ago : - 

"Actually there are for and against arguments to all you have just said so one cannot know for sure. " 

One cannot know for sure , yet you , and Robert ,  claim this to be a fact and EVIDENCE ...

Maybe it is not definite fact, but it points to something. I don't put it out as evidence, I put it out as points to ponder. "If this then that" type of reasoning. This is how people think for themselves as you know.

Exactly , it may be suspicious but it is not fact untill it is backed up with evidence . of which there is none (for the moment) . Thinking something doesn't make it true ...

Yes in a mind game what you say is valid.

But in reality when I hear gun shots in my garden I am going to cover and protect myself before the hard evidence hits me. I think i'm allergic to lead.

Now there are those who might try to convince me that it COULD be a car or maybe three backfiring rather rapidly at that, and and only sounding like a gun because of the peculiar echo of the certain type of brick my yard wall is made of, and that the chips flying off my wall just happens to be because it has baked in the sun and the moisture inside exploded coincidentally at the right time, and that I am just paranoid or a conspiracy theorist because I have no hard evidence of any guns firing.

The human mind has built in survival instincts that often goes beyond the physical. If something has happened too many times before and it happens again and the mind "smells a rat" you can bet there is one.

"Gun shots"    ARE  evidence ....  "chips flying off the wall" IS evidence.....

SAYING ... "why would he do this or that "  ...... IS NOT EVIDENCE

SAYING

" IF he was a killer he wouldn't ... "  ....IS NOT EVIDENCE 

and saying it is is misleading ... and making a comparison of these is reductio ad absurdum .... you are saying  "IF this happened then I would THINK or SAY that it is not true "  You are putting words in my mouth , no not even that, you are putting words in my thoughts by claiming to know what I think and what I would say in the event of a hypothetical situation. ( as Mike claims to know what this guy was thinking).. not only is it supposition conjecture and speculation , it is also presumptuous , pretentious and arrogant to claim to know such a thing ... 

" If something has happened too many times before and it happens again and the mind "smells a rat" you can bet there is one..... " 

You are implying that MANY mass shootings have been proven to be organized, planned by the gouvernment ( CIA, FBI ) and that is why you STATE AS FACT that this is the case here , do you have any statistics to back up your claim ? 

here is a small list of America's worst mass shootings , 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/americas-worst-mas...

can you tell me which of these have been proved to have been "funded" by the FBI  or  CIA which leads you to believe .... " If something has happened too many times before and it happens again and the mind "smells a rat" you can bet there is one..... " 

Myths about serial killers .....

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/serial_myths.htm

you call that evidence?

can you tell me which of these have been proved to have been "funded" by the FBI  or  CIA which leads you to believe .... " 

I didn't say anything about the funding except that it is strange that a jobless man has so much money to spend on his arsenal. You decided to suddenly start defending the CIA and FBI. I wonder why?

So are you out to keep the CIA and the FBI in the clear? I would not be surprised to hear they set him up. After all the cocaine they smuggled in and profited from at the cost of many lives and families proves to me they don't give a rats ass for the population they are supposed to serve.

The myths about serial killers has no relevance to this event. What is on dispute here is what actually happened and how it contradicts what they want us to believe about the situation. Sure there are added speculation as to their motives for doing this.

The ultimate myth they are selling is fear. They want people to fear or to begin believing the hollywood version of life is true. That there is a criminal around every corner and you cannot even go out for entertainment without fearing for your life. "You never know who is safe anymore" Thus creating the "Problem"

What remains is reaction and solution. I can imagine it taking the form of arming the state even more (and taking away your liberties) with surveilance devices and TSA agents., so big daddy can take care of you (and have more power over you) and disarming the gun owners or something to that effect that will be sold as a solution that the happy sheeple who believe the big lie will agree to.

Eugene you say  

" I didn't say anything about the funding except that it is strange that a jobless man has so much money to spend on his arsenal."

That it is strange is only an opinion , as I stated earlier .... I only work around 30days a year so I don't have a lot of money to splash out , but 2yrs ago I won a bit of money on the lottery and bought myself a camping car for 50000euro's ... someone , seeing from the exterior ( not knowing  I had won the money) could say that was STRANGE , but to then claim that their finding it strange as being EVIDENCE that points to a cover up is FALSE .  He could have inherited the money , stollen some money , WON some on a lottery .... 

your previous statement you said ....

" If something has happened too many times before and it happens again and the mind "smells a rat" you can bet there is one..... " 

You are implying that the reason you "smell a rat" is because  "IT HAS HAPPENED TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE "

HOW MANY TIMES ???    HOW MANY mass shootings have been proven to be organized by the FBI , CIA ....  which would give you reason to believe that the same is happening here ???

Is  that to difficult to understand ....

Like I said before you can take any ONE of the collection of questions in isolation and spin probabilities around them.

Still covering for the FBI,CIA?

Like I said before. It would not surprise me that people who import and feed cocaine to the populace they are supposed to serve can create a set-up like this.

All they need to do is to have people like you confusing the reasoning long enough to push their agenda through. After that they don't care much.

When fishing you just need a fish to be confused long enough to eat the bait and be hooked. After that it does not matter that he knows hes been duped because then you would be in power.

That it is strange is only an opinion , as I stated earlier 

your previous statement you said ....

You are implying that the reason you "smell a rat" is because  "IT HAS HAPPENED TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE "

HOW MANY TIMES ???    HOW MANY mass shootings have been proven to be organized by the FBI , CIA ....  which would give you reason to believe that the same is happening here ???

SAYING IT HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE DOESN4T MAKE IT TRUE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A  BASIS FOR YOUR ARGUMENT  YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION  

YOU BELIEVE THAT  THIS WAS PLANNED BECAUSE "IT HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE, "  HOW MANY TIMES????

" the skeptic see the writing on the wall but calls it a forgery lmao.... " Robert Potter 

STILL NO FACTS ,  Robert , only insults and accusations ,  thats how the Alex Jones mind set works , ignore the questions you cannot answer ........ still waiting for your facts and evidence , can only assume you don't have any.

Contrary to what you believe , I am not a dis-info agent , and I have an open mind (unlike you) ...

I have bought ALL of Alex Jones's video's and ALL of the DVD's of Kent Hovind , Micheal Moore, Loose Change 1 and 2 , and a hundred more .....  and have watched them many times  and I can assure you AND PROMISE that if I could sit down in a room with you and communicate as adults (which apparently you have difficulty doing on a forum without accusing and insulting) that I could show and explain that at least 90% of what is claimed as fact (as in Loose Change for example ) is complete fabrication , misinformation , misrepresentation and blatant lies ...   

You claim to be  "showing the truth" ... "spreading the truth"  yet all you have done is accuse and insult .... you claim to be better than those who do not agree with you , so please , educate me , can't you see Robert, I'm being polite .....  I'm giving you a chance to show me the proof of what you claim as fact yet you do not ..... THATS NOT HOW TO WIN SOMEONE OVER TO YOUR CAUSE ...... 

IF you are  "trying to get the truth out there"  then you're a  incredibly incapable .....  

Saying  " you can't handle the truth" ... or ... " whatever I say you will argue against " ( without saying WHAT) is just running away  ...... come on Robert , state some facts and discus them ....

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Krsanna Duran joined AuroRa - OV Admin's group
5 minutes ago
6 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
10 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
10 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
19 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
34 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
34 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group The Truth Revealed
36 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
49 minutes ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
50 minutes ago
Helen Hutton replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
1 hour ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund posted a video

Astrology Forecast for July 23, 2014

When I show my truth, Without giving a reason, I get in touch with the part of my heart, That's not bound by time, space, or season. Welcome to the New Moon ...
2 hours ago
Lotuslakedawn replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion SANANDA/JESUS ON THE HISTORIC DAY OF AUGUST 22, 2013
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund shared their discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Adrian Oneness
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for alan pearson 07790343745 a.pears
2 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.