One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

The agenda behind chem-trails is to transform us into something else. The people developing Morgellons disease in their bodies are the people who's bodies reject the transformation. The rest of us are being transformed without our knowing.

I watched this and I found it hard to believe but the research and findings compels one to believe it

I dare you to watch this video to the end but also to keep in mind that we are energy beings and all of this is purely the manifestation of our dream. When we keep our spirituality the "bad" part of this story will not become our personal reality. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Many of us will grow beyond this and remain unchanged by it. Never give up your faith in something greater than us that we can tap in at any time.

"When you remove a man from his God you can own him" Ramtha

So remain un-ownable

I would like to hear thoughts on this.

I know this is upsetting and I therefore implore you to watch this short video on where we come from and what we are. HERE is the video that removes these fears.

Namasté my dear fellow saints.

Be the love you believe in.

Tags: Chemtrails, DNA, GNA, biology, climate, control, duality, hive, life, mind, More…morgellon's, mountzion144.ning.com, resonance, slaves, synthetic, transform, weather

Views: 865

Replies to This Discussion

Come TOGETHER People!!!

With Nanotechnology and releasing of microbes in out atmosphere either through spray cans or chemtrails we are utilizing our brilliance in science for an agenda to control. 
We need to offer alternative solutions to the level of research in defining what life is all about at that nano level. Replicating resonance of natural things not hybrid pathogens.

http://harrythebusker.weebly.com/what-i-learnt-from-bible-studies.html

Hi Harry

It appears that you have been observing this for longer than I have. Do you believe it will improve our life quality or degrade it?

Harry,

I can't get this to link to my Face Book page....

This is the message I get trying to link it to face book: 

FBCDN image is not allowed in stream: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/4526_213236460174_56...

Im sorry Victoria

I have no idea how to fix that but I have a conspiracy theory that a lot of information is now being scanned and blocked from the public.

This breaks my heart......and humans just look up, never bothering to know why

or investigate the reasons and what it is that is being sprayed... and they don't

care. They just don't get it.... their grandchildren and grandchildrens' children

will be unable to reproduce or think beyond what they are programmed to do.

Humans are as guilty and the dark energies controlling the planet.

I sincerely hope that the earth changes happen before they can complete their plan and makes it impossible for them to complete it.

Its not allowed on facebook,the stream their saying.   And yes the Ascention will happen before this i complete,its a good thing and scientific.  Believe in God and never let go and youll be fine.  Bless All. Love,Love  marion

That is wonderful news Mark.

I am sure they can cure morgellons disease then too.

Can you cite some links or quotes on this?

Thanks Eugene. I watched the video through to the end. Most interesting, frightening, sad to say the least. We can hope and pray that the earth changes are completed before the lunatics change the world and the human race.

They are all playing God.

We need lots of help from above.

Blessings

We need to realize our own potential now. We need to know that we are source energy and that source energy manifests as directed in all its perfection.

This event is only a mind distortion and will fade as soon as we access our true potential and create wonderful new realities while ignoring this.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Christopher OV Admin posted a photo
29 minutes ago
Lux OV Admin posted photos
34 minutes ago
Jim replied to rose's discussion Discretion required:Time Traveler Who Spent 2 Years in The Future 2749 Tells All.
1 hour ago
Profile Iconrose, ae777ed and 3 other members joined Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's group
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for SIRIUS STAAR
2 hours ago
ae777ed left a comment for SIRIUS STAAR
2 hours ago
ae777ed replied to Red Wolf OV Amin's discussion Sunrise Inspiration Dec 20 in the group Short Notes
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin left a comment for SIRIUS STAAR
3 hours ago
SIRIUS STAAR is now a member of One Vibration
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Nate B
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video

Are You Possessed? Lightworkers, The Matrix, Archons, The New Age and the Lords of Karma

Michael Stephens' Bending Reality TV - http://BendingRealityTV.com Michael Stephens and Cameron Day talk about possession, escaping being a lightworker, The ...
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion The Fractal Nature of Consciousness in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Edel O’Mahony in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion NEALE DONALD WALSCH in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion CUTTING EDGE CONSCIOUSNESS in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service