One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

I found this video that neatly describes blood types and shows how one can genetically establish ones heritage.

Anyone looking for "the lost book of Enki"??

I found a PDF Of that book HERE

Tags: abilities, alien, anunaki, crossbreed, genetic, intelligence, mountzion144.ning.com, origins, splicing

Views: 1003

Replies to This Discussion

I read somewhere that they took a poll of people who had seen UFO's and they found that the majority had the rh negative blood, large eyes, thick hair of a light or red color,as well as a tendency toward back problems.   

I never really concerned myself with the topic. I learned it on OV since I joined this community and still it does not bother me much, but this guy's explanation is rather spot on.

They sound like a good looking bunch of quasimotos. :)

I'm going to start asking more people about their blood types; see if any correlations start to manifest. 

I am A+, blonde hair, blue eyes...and feel QUITE 'attached' to this Earth

That sounds quite healthy.

We came her to be here.

Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.  It is plausable that this is where rh neg. comes from. However any natural breeding afterwards would reintroduce the positive factor.  Other traits would have the same results.  Sooner or later we would all pick up other abilities connected to that alteration.  Here we only spoke of outward manifistations of the physical, and there are psychic abilities that all of us have.  As mentioned "junk dna", contains the real genitic codes for our altered evolution.  We all have this.  I am A positive, and have always been a sensitive. Remember that our spiritual goal is to find our common ground not our differences.  Love always to you all.

Well said Motheretfri

Thanks Love.  I don't usually have time to make comments.  I am glad to see this generate so much discussion.  I clearly beleive that there has been seeding with us.  Every culture records it.  But we still have to just work on the core of our souls, we only inhabit our bodies.  I want to personally thank you for your kindness in all your responces and additions to every article that comes up.  You are a generous soul.  Light and Love always,  Etfri

Although I think this is somewhat interesting, it is NOT accurate. The  Rh factor of humans

is a genetic "glitch" and does not label you as "extraterrestrial" or "human". It has to do

with your body.... the vehicle you use while living in this 3D world. It has nothing to do with

the fact your Higher Self-your Soul is not "human" at all. My body is Rh positive, but I can

answer yes to all the questions. Do I feel different? Yes. Do I have extra sensory perception?

Yes. Do I feel like I am not a home on this planet? Yes... Don't read too much into this clip.

I don't recall him saying that your higher-self, spirit/soul is alien or something.I also dont assume that he meant so say something like that.

What I understand is that there could be certain "genetic memory" or physical genetic heritage that makes these negatives more sensitive to certain things. Maybe dna strands that are already active "junk dna" that is dormant in most? Thats how I get it.

They are discovering new human species now.  The latest were a people in China known as the Red Deer Cave people, so called because of the cave art featuring the red deer.    Neantdertals were a human type.  Then there are the Hobbit people living isolated on an island until recently.  These sub species of humans all lived at the same time and could well have shared their genetic pool with one another.   

And then there is the idea of reincarnation which would bring with it race memory.   It gets tangled, you know.

One author said that Onegs are the original hunter gatherer.  We do not do well on long term vegetarian diets and this is  true.  I need a certain amount of grain and meat in my diet which is about 90 percent vegetarian.  Otherwise I feel fatigued and my energy level, mental and physical, just starts to drop.

Interesting research Nita.

I too have tried near vegan vegetarian diet and it did wonders for me. I found that the "fatigue " I felt when I left meat was due to the body going into withdrawal and detox but when I held out I felt years younger and stronger than my peers.

Unfortunately most people don't wait the detox period out and revert back to meat stopping it short and feeling better as a result causing them to believe they need something from it. It is not clear cut but I believe more people would be vegan if they waited that period out succesfully for about thirty days

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Adrian Oneness
28 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
32 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Doug De Long
32 minutes ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video

Duke of Edinburgh's ex-aide Facing Assault Charges.

A former aide to the Duke of Edinburgh has been accused of assaulting a girl in the 1970s. Benjamin Herman, 79, is charged with three indecent assaults betwe...
1 hour ago
Illumination OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Self-Healing Meditation in the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
1 hour ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin left a comment for Doug De Long
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin added a discussion to the group SACRED MEDITATIONS
2 hours ago
Kandi Griffin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Kandi Griffin
2 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin left a comment for Doug De Long
2 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 30, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Carmen Stanescu commented on Lux OV Admin's video
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
3 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin shared rose's video on Facebook
3 hours ago
Illumination OV Admin commented on rose's video
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service