One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Who Is He? Who Are His Ex-Girlfriends? Why Does No-one Remember Him? Etc...

I received this in an e-mail. Just passing along, thought it would be a great discussion.

Man-0-Man does this raise a lot of questions!!! READ and get ready to ask, "Are You Kidding Me?!"

WHERE ARE OBAMA'S FORMER GIRL FRIENDS?

Think about this e-mail and see if there's anything here that is just a bit weird...

I hadn't thought about this - but where are Obama's past girlfriends surely he had at least one? No past girl friends popping up anywhere? Strange - strange to the point of being downright weird!

OK, this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially American citizens, who know every little tidbit about every other president (and their wives) that even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery, or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace, or Truman played the piano.

We are Americans! Our media vets these things out! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our
'fellow man.' We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president.

Honestly, and this is a personal thing... But it's bugged me for years that no one who ever dated him ever showed up.
Taken his charisma, which caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some
Lady would not have missed the opportunity.

We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed. Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton- we all know about their heart problems. How could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House?

Nope... Not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy," or "What a great dancer!" Now look at the rest of what we know... No classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Check for groomsmen. Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony.

Has anyone talked to the professors? Isn't it odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him.

When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos? Every president provides the public with all their photos,
Etc. For their library. What has he released? Nada - other than what was in this so-called biography! And experts
Who study writing styles etc. Claim it was not O's own words or typical of his speech patterns, etc.

Does this make any of you wonder?

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was
His friend, etc? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

This should really be a cause for great concern. Did you see the movie titled, The Manchurian Candidate?

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are... Someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face... Someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.

George Stephanopoulos, ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. Even George questions why
No one has acknowledged that the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu
Speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos was a classmate of Obama at Columbia-class of 1984. He says he never had
A single class with him. Since he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember
Him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records? Do you like millions of others, simply assume
All this is explainable - even though no one can?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when
Obama claims to have been there, but not one remembers him. For example,Wayne Allyn Root was (like Obama) a
Political science major at Columbia , who graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a single classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia ... EVER!

Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that he was, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer
Than that.. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him."

At our 20th class reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of
Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of
the, as we say in New York , 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook, and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia .

How can this be?

NOTE: Wayne Allyn Root can easily be verified. He graduated valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same '83 class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions.

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order?

According to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama - but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases..

WHAT!?

The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone had to know him in school... before he "reorganized" Chicago and burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention and made us swoon with his charm, poise, and speaking pizzazz.

One of the biggest CONS this country has ever seen, and getting away with it. This is scary on many levels! He's the most dishonest deceiving liar to ever darken the White House!!!

####################################################################

I do not know what is true or what is false. I pass this along so that it makes us all think and if you can educate me, please do. Thank you.

Views: 281

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, but look at the OPTIONS for President!  AAGH!  And, why is this necessarily darkness?  Maybe he's a plant by the higher powers...biding his time.  Just a thought.  I admit to being severely disappointed in him so far, though he has not taken us into total self-destruction, just not gotten us out of that pattern.

I agree with both of you. Let us stay positive. There is enough negative going around. We need to draw more love and light to this planet.  Blessings

He does not have an ex girlfriends because he is gay.  He had one ex boyfriend

come to the forefront, who I believe is now dead.

Anyone who knows me knows that the one thing that I am not is a gossip.

Never liked it.  But I am a seeker of what is true.  Knowing the truth about

our president is very important for all of us.  And it is the one thing that

we have been denied.  My hopes are that one day very soon we will all

know what is true about this and many other things as well.

Agreed with everything you said.  thank you ChewyBees!

Yes, and as far as I am concerned this is the truth!  

I did not delete it from his page.  I deleted your comment

to my page as I have a right to do.  If you harass me anymore

then I am going to make a complaint here about you. 

Agreed - totally. There they are, some of them with tears in their eyes muttering "Oh God - he's an Angel come to save us". As far as I am concerned, the only SAVING we need is from HIM. But, we must not forget that SOMEONE has to inherit the task of offending our senses and intelligence - as there cannot be a recognition of Light unless it is contrasted by the darkness.

I don't care if President Obama is gay, I don't care if Joe Blow is gay too.  It would make a difference to some people though, and that would be enough reason to suppress the information, if it was information (something that informs), because the presidential race is about polarising the voting populace.  If the polarising is strong enough then the vote is easier to manage.  If there are not enough issues around which to polarise the vote, then more issues will be created, such as a sexual scandal or a fraudulent past (some way is created to indicate that the candidate is not being truthful), to ensure that grand manipulation of voters and the vote outcome is possible.  By manipulation I mean hypnotism, thought-induction and downright count or ballot patper rigging. 

Voters like to matter, and to think their vote counts, which is why they take the issued up, which is what makes them so manageable after all.  It's a system that's so blantantly susceptible, but that's ignored in the need to matter in the world.   So there'll be elections, and masses of voters will hope that the outcome will be a recognition of what is true, but it almost cannot be that.

What if Americans voted for the only candidate who promises to use election campaigning funds equivalent to rehouse the homeless and get every child fed at breakfast time and attending a school where life skills and charitable values are taught?  That would change the fabric of society more than a hocus pocus truth does!

Maybe there is some truth that Obama is from Mars, not earth. Need to start the

search there.

Actually this is not true...Some people do remember him:

- Andrew Basiago

- William Stillings

In the early 80's... ;) It's up to you to make up your mind!

It is said "You will know them by their fruits". The last real US president I saw was Kennedy - and I cannot help but notice that subsequent presidents and their rhetoric seem to be EXACLY what Kennedy was trying to warn us about.

Opss, I think I was in the wrong group.  I thought it was "The Truth Revealed".

So sorry, my mistake!

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Pete Townsend replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran joined Earthgirl's group
1 hour ago
Krsanna Duran joined Christopher OV Admin's group
1 hour ago
Adrian Oneness left a comment for Sun Ancestor
2 hours ago
Admiral Heemi Kutu Hau joined Charles Magus's group
2 hours ago
Admiral Heemi Kutu Hau replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
2 hours ago
Christopher OV Admin shared AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 6 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
4 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Interactive Time-Lapse Map Shows How the U.S. Took More Than 1.5 Billion Acres From Native Americans in the group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
4 hours ago
Krsanna Duran replied to Krsanna Duran's discussion Magnetic field weakening and cosmic rays increasing
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 23, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
5 hours ago
Adrian Oneness left a comment for Illumination OV Admin
5 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla posted a video

Stargate into intergalactic, interstellar travel - July and August 2014

Moving from a fifth into a sixth dimensional awareness is a "big jump" or "quantum leap" if you will. The reason for this is that fifth density is well ancho...
5 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
6 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared Lux OV Admin's photo on Facebook
6 hours ago
Bevely Ann Fox replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
7 hours ago
gypsy genie commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group CRYPTOZOOLOGY CREATURES
7 hours ago
Hohongwitutiwa replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Eustace Mullins in the group The Truth Revealed
7 hours ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassan commented on rose's photo
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service