One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Sally's Discussions (2,775)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"good investigating Vlada......"

Sally replied Oct 21, 2012 to UFO Display Over Mansfield, England 20th October 2012

17 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by tina laurent

"when I first rustled awake I read an article that claimed those that wake will find…"

Sally replied Jun 5, 2012 to Strange Shape In The Clouds Over Great Barrington MA. 5th May 2012

30 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Airon[Marion Wilkins

"try to debunk this skeptics  on the anderson cooper talk show he had a short segment…"

Sally replied Apr 26, 2012 to Mystery Picture From Icarus Spacecraft.

14 May 12, 2012
Reply by ☥Vlada Sui Generis☥

"when I first started watching I was saying bull it's the moon then as it progressed…"

Sally replied Jul 30, 2011 to Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness Brown Dwarf over Skys????

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Reginald Reeves

"this is a perfect plan step by step let this manifest"

Sally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Planned Sequence of Events Leading to Planetary Ascension

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Annette McNeil

"when I first started watching I thought come on it's the moon but  WOW this will blo…"

Sally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness Brown Dwarf over Skys????

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Reginald Reeves

"never seen one like this before"

Sally replied Jul 26, 2011 to UFO Sighting in Sao Paulo

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"wow with the nake eye all you can see is the cloud movement cool catch"

Sally replied Jun 13, 2011 to UFO At Orlando Airport June 10th 2011.

22 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Victoria J. Scamehorn

"wow that is some great video .....ever since you posted that article on discloser by…"

Sally replied May 7, 2011 to UFOs Over Hawaii 25th April 2011

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Eileen Coleman

"I know it looks real you would think something of such a huge find would have made t…"

Sally replied Apr 29, 2011 to Dead Alien found in Siberia

11 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Chewbit Wing OV Admin

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Profile IconCrystal Stump and Jan Wilson joined One Vibration
46 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4892 Life Is Always before You, April 17, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on LavenderRose's blog post Celtic Music Happy St. Pats Day - Laws that restricted the rights of Irish Catholics by England
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4894 The World Is a Field in Which You Move, April 19, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Happy Easter Ostara in the group Universal and Native American Pathways
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Happy Easter Ostara in the group Universal and Native American Pathways
2 hours ago
2 blog posts by Dr. Paul Haider were featured
3 hours ago
A video by Lux OV Admin was featured

LOREENA McKENNITT - Dante's Prayer

LOREENA McKENNITT - Dante's Prayer
3 hours ago
A video by IamAnotherYou was featured

Pleiades: Grand Event - The Beginning - April 15th Blood Moon - March 31, 2014

Anna Merkaba's Personal Note: P.S. I have received this transmission from Metatron a few days ago. He wants each one of us to decipher the meaning for our ow...
3 hours ago
A photo by Lux OV Admin was featured
3 hours ago
A blog post by rose was featured
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added a discussion to the group Universal and Native American Pathways
3 hours ago
A discussion started by rose was featured
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
3 hours ago
Lorie Renker Floener commented on Lorie Renker Floener's photo
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 19, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
rose posted a video

Karen Hudes exposes the Global Puppet Masters

World Bank Whistelblower Karen Hudes joins Gary Franchi for an exclusive in studio interview and exposes the puppet masters pulling the strings of the crimin...
4 hours ago
ivy lemke shared rose's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
June Fish shared Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion on Facebook
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service