One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Sally's Discussions (2,775)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"good investigating Vlada......"

Sally replied Oct 21, 2012 to UFO Display Over Mansfield, England 20th October 2012

17 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by tina laurent

"when I first rustled awake I read an article that claimed those that wake will find…"

Sally replied Jun 5, 2012 to Strange Shape In The Clouds Over Great Barrington MA. 5th May 2012

30 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Airon[Marion Wilkins

"try to debunk this skeptics  on the anderson cooper talk show he had a short segment…"

Sally replied Apr 26, 2012 to Mystery Picture From Icarus Spacecraft.

14 May 12, 2012
Reply by ☥Vlada Sui Generis☥

"when I first started watching I was saying bull it's the moon then as it progressed…"

Sally replied Jul 30, 2011 to Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness Brown Dwarf over Skys????

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Reginald Reeves

"this is a perfect plan step by step let this manifest"

Sally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Planned Sequence of Events Leading to Planetary Ascension

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Annette McNeil

"when I first started watching I thought come on it's the moon but  WOW this will blo…"

Sally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness Brown Dwarf over Skys????

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Reginald Reeves

"never seen one like this before"

Sally replied Jul 26, 2011 to UFO Sighting in Sao Paulo

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"wow with the nake eye all you can see is the cloud movement cool catch"

Sally replied Jun 13, 2011 to UFO At Orlando Airport June 10th 2011.

22 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Victoria J. Scamehorn

"wow that is some great video .....ever since you posted that article on discloser by…"

Sally replied May 7, 2011 to UFOs Over Hawaii 25th April 2011

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Eileen Coleman

"I know it looks real you would think something of such a huge find would have made t…"

Sally replied Apr 29, 2011 to Dead Alien found in Siberia

11 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Chewbit Wing OV Admin

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Reginald Reeves replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion SUSPICIOUSOBSERVERS in the group THE UNIVERSE
2 hours ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion Ancient Icon Found in Ruins All Over the Earth in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
2 hours ago
Lynda Colter-Bergh shared rose's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Look In in the group Spirits of The Mist
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Healing Past Selves with the Light of your Present Awareness 23 April 2014 - 6:30am | DL Zeta in the group Portal of Peace and Light
3 hours ago
Ari posted a blog post
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for elena elena
3 hours ago
John Christopher Bonehill posted a photo
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for Candice Schaer
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin left a comment for anna lempriere
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
3 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
4 hours ago
Rosemary Gabriel left a comment for Tru Austin
4 hours ago
Reginald Reeves joined Illumination OV Admin's group
4 hours ago
Reginald Reeves replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Dr. Joe Dispenza in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
4 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service