One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Sally's Discussions (2,775)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"good investigating Vlada......"

Sally replied Oct 21, 2012 to UFO Display Over Mansfield, England 20th October 2012

17 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by tina laurent

"when I first rustled awake I read an article that claimed those that wake will find…"

Sally replied Jun 5, 2012 to Strange Shape In The Clouds Over Great Barrington MA. 5th May 2012

30 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Airon[Marion Wilkins

"try to debunk this skeptics  on the anderson cooper talk show he had a short segment…"

Sally replied Apr 26, 2012 to Mystery Picture From Icarus Spacecraft.

14 May 12, 2012
Reply by ☥Vlada Sui Generis☥

"when I first started watching I was saying bull it's the moon then as it progressed…"

Sally replied Jul 30, 2011 to Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness Brown Dwarf over Skys????

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Reginald Reeves

"this is a perfect plan step by step let this manifest"

Sally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Planned Sequence of Events Leading to Planetary Ascension

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Annette McNeil

"when I first started watching I thought come on it's the moon but  WOW this will blo…"

Sally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness Brown Dwarf over Skys????

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Reginald Reeves

"never seen one like this before"

Sally replied Jul 26, 2011 to UFO Sighting in Sao Paulo

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Illumination OV Admin

"wow with the nake eye all you can see is the cloud movement cool catch"

Sally replied Jun 13, 2011 to UFO At Orlando Airport June 10th 2011.

22 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Victoria J. Scamehorn

"wow that is some great video .....ever since you posted that article on discloser by…"

Sally replied May 7, 2011 to UFOs Over Hawaii 25th April 2011

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Eileen Coleman

"I know it looks real you would think something of such a huge find would have made t…"

Sally replied Apr 29, 2011 to Dead Alien found in Siberia

11 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Chewbit Wing OV Admin

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Jeanne Christie replied to rose's discussion Urgent Warning to Parents
6 minutes ago
Jeanne Christie shared rose's discussion on Twitter
6 minutes ago
Jeanne Christie shared rose's discussion on Facebook
8 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund added 5 discussions to the group Portal of Peace and Light
19 minutes ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 19, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5016 The Radiance You Seek, August 19, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 19, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - August 19, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 19, August, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5016 The Radiance You Seek, August 19, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Weekly Message From Wayne Dyer.....The Power of Rosary... in the group WHISPERS FROM THE DIVINE ~
2 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla commented on Illumination OV Admin's group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Why We Block Our Divine Path & What To Do About It !!!....Aluna Joy...18th August 2014... in the group EGYPTIAN AND ATLANTIAN ORIGINS
2 hours ago
Dr. Sohiniben Shukla replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Why We Block Our Divine Path & What To Do About It !!!....Aluna Joy...18th August 2014... in the group EGYPTIAN AND ATLANTIAN ORIGINS
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
2 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Amin added a discussion to the group Grandmother's Speak
2 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Ali Eckard
3 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's discussion Why We Block Our Divine Path & What To Do About It !!!....Aluna Joy...18th August 2014... in the group EGYPTIAN AND ATLANTIAN ORIGINS
3 hours ago
Jilly OV Admin left a comment for Apollo Solaris
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service