One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

This documentary brings LA Marzulli, a favorite on the wildly popular Coast to Coast AM, into a realistic discussion on UFOs, entities, and the actual facts that are surrounding them. Dr. LA Marzulli is a leading expert in the field and author of several books on the topic including the most recent Alien Interviews. Marzulli looks at the current manifestations of UFO activity worldwide and relates these experiences to what ancient texts say about them, as well as current scientific hypothesis.

There is no doubt that UFOs are here and not going away. What does this mean? What are interdimensional beings? What are Orbs and why are all these things happening now? What is the difference between Orbs and Craft? Are implants real? Has humanity finally become enlightened enough to accept new life forms? The film also continues with an in depth interview with Dr. Roger Leir at his offices. Dr. Leir is known worldwide for his surgical removal and scientific testing of alien implants.

"The Watchers" --- Directed by Richard Shaw. Produced by LA Marzulli and Richard Shaw

<br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv" title="UFO Videos Conspiracy Forum">Disclose.tv</a> - <a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/63754/_UFO_DOCUMENTARY__THE_WATCHERS/">(UFO DOCUMENTARY) THE WATCHERS Video</a><br>

Views: 792

Replies to This Discussion

I've known we're not alone for several years. i do believe people have been abducted by these other life forms. I'm not afraid of them just yet. I've seen an object coming toward my daughted and I ONCE. she ran, I stayed outside and watched it.  It made a fast exit with NO sound. I saw  3 orbs one night leaving a patients home. They were outside at the door. I was in awe as i'd been on my spiritual path about  2 years. They come in the car with me and rode with me about a mile and vanished. At that time I had no idea what they were and had never even heard of an orb. I've got pictures I've taken of orbs since. I can't see them when taking the photos but they're there.  Anyone can capture them day or night on an unexspensive camera. The internet web says it's rare to see them with the naked eye. I've never seen one again. I'd say orbs are spirits but I'm not sure because they all are perfectly round shaped. ????  As for these  beings  Why do they communicate with only government personel/ Why not one or some of us? That's a bit scary to me.   Thanks for the great video   Love to you and yours

I absolutely agree with you, heavenlywindwalker. Orbs are spirits. i have photo

graphed them inside the Boston Museum of Art, when I visited. There were

hundreds of them!

Hmmm... I understand we should not be naive, but this guy probably misses out on

a lot of wonderful contacts with his attitude! When you are in contact with spiritual

beings of high vibration, the feeling is always a pure, loving feeling.... your heart ctr.

will expand and you feel happy. Lower entities can't maintain an illusion of love for very

long.

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
20 minutes ago
Victor Fletcher replied to rose's discussion Huge Prophecy Alert! A Third Temple has Been Built in Brazil by the One World Religion Universal Church! Now Open to the Public! What Does it All Mean? in the group The Truth Revealed
38 minutes ago
Victor Fletcher commented on Dr. Sohiniben Shukla's blog post 28th Of July 2014....The New Moon In Leo....By Karen....
53 minutes ago
A discussion started by Dragon Chimes OV Admin was featured
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion LOUISE L. HAY in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
2 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion This Is The Best Art Performance - From China ( Thousand-hand ~ Guan Yin ~ 千手观音 ) in the group Goddesses--Embracing the Feminine Divine
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
4 hours ago
Gun-Britt Lund replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 28, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - July 28, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
4 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion DAILY CUTE in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
5 hours ago
Marie Nicholas posted a video

BAILIFF Eviction?...NOT in NOTTINGHAM!!! [PEOPLE POWER!!!]

23rd of July 2014. Nottingham, England. Over 300 people stood shoulder to shoulder and made a stand against corrupt Banksters and their Bully Bailiff parasit...
5 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on Charles Magus's group The Truth Revealed
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin commented on Charles Magus's group The Truth Revealed
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin posted a video

Thank You Patriots

Patriot Definition http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/patriot Targeting Elbit Systems in the Month Against the Apartheid Wall http://mrzine.monthlyrev...
6 hours ago
Ted Osmundson replied to rose's discussion Cathy O'Brien - Soul Recovery in the group The Truth Revealed
6 hours ago
AuroRa - OV Admin replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service