One Vibration

One Vision - One Vibration

Starflower's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"With love to all Divine Whisperers! INFINITY PIE Would you like a piece of infinity…"

Starflower replied Aug 16, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"One with the cookie! That is just too good. Cindy, you got the om cookie recipe! Lov…"

Starflower replied Aug 16, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"The unicorn magic is bright and fills me up with peace. Thanks, Carol, Cindy and Car…"

Starflower replied Aug 15, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"Awesome picture, I Am! May peace and joy be your spaceship every day!"

Starflower replied Aug 15, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"That's berry love for sure! I always have room for more. Thanks for the yum, Carol!…"

Starflower replied Aug 9, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"Carol, Well... This is the dawning of the age of strawberry-ius! Lyndy =) "

Starflower replied Aug 8, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"As far as 8 goes, eat what's on the plate... Haha, I love it. I did my best with tha…"

Starflower replied Aug 8, 2013 to Whispers From The Divine ~ Messages for August 2013 ~

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"Haha! The lighter I feel, the more luscious such treats feel. One bite, slowly savor…"

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"Beautiful I AM, You are truly in love's reflection. Right on time, being joy! Here's…"

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

"Cindy, I am becoming a fan of many old songs again, and musing in music alot these d…"

418 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Meadows

RSS

One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.

THANK YOU for ALL your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - September 2, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
9 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Angel´s insight 2, September, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
16 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #5030 Ego Lacks Big Vision, September 2, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
18 minutes ago
Todd shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
22 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
26 minutes ago
Maja Jovanovic shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
35 minutes ago
Maja Jovanovic shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
35 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion UNLOCK THE SECRET in the group Stimulating Your Powers Of Intention
48 minutes ago
Apollo Solaris commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's video
50 minutes ago
2 photos by Lux OV Admin were featured
56 minutes ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion Daily OM Astrology in the group Lightcasting and How Astrology Can Help Us to Grow
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Jilly OV Admin commented on AuroRa - OV Admin's group The Voice of Indigenous Peoples
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to AuroRa - OV Admin's discussion MEET LIL BUB in the group Animal Encounters
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Lux OV Admin's discussion GREAT INTEL FOR US! in the group Earth Changes
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo commented on Lux OV Admin's photo
2 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
4 hours ago
ANGEL IRENE CRIM shared AuroRa - OV Admin's video on Facebook
4 hours ago
steve hutchinson posted a video

For The Love Of Flowers

This song was written to share with all people who have a deep love of flowers, nature and an appreciation of all that God has created. The videoclip was fil...
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service