to show up
                                                       in your outer world.

The Divine ~
     © 2012
                                                ~♥~♥~♥~

Views: 2083

Replies to This Discussion

Carol,

This is an especially powerful whisper for me. So much of my journey has been to facilitate the living understanding that every one of us is special. We are one and all, beyond comparison, just as a sunrise, a seashell, and a star-blanketed sky are all masterpiece moments.

I love how your whispers navigate the heartlands and gently unfold the most powerful truths of our own inner being. It is a joy to share the witness of others as they look through themselves and find beauty, playfulness, and the vision of wholeness as their sacred fire speaks.

I would like to offer that unworthiness is an untruth we bear for the purpose of loving beyond all limits. Like great trees grow tall, by pressing upwards to the sky a little more each day, until their crown is huge beneath a more than sturdy trunk, we stand everyday a little taller and stronger, calling heaven into our earth.  I celebrate our humanity which has worn limits as blinders for the purpose of a great journey of remembering we are streams of neverending Love.

To our sacred journey, guided by whispers,

Lyndy

Your words are poetry in motion, Lyndy--I love your imagery of the trees becoming stronger and stronger, and how we are streams of never ending love--absolutely beautiful--thank you so much for sharing--very inspiring--Love and Light, always, Dot 

So well and so beautifully said. Thank you.  Love to you and yours and ours

Heavenly WindWalker,

Your name is so beautiful. It fills me with a sense of freedom and joyousness. I am very glad you are here.

Lyndy

Ohhh, beautiful, Lyndy.

Yes, welcome Heavenly Windwalker--this is a most wonderful place to be--Love and Light, always, Dot

Thank you also. indeed it is. I feel the love flowing to me from you and others. Love to each of you

Love flows freely amongst all of the Whispers family, dear heavenly windwalker--and we are all so fortunate to have our own beloved Carol, blessing us daily with her beautiful Divine Whispers. Welcome--this is a wonderful place to be--Love and Light, always, Dot

Heavenly windwalker ~

So lovely to feel your presence among us, bringing your heavenly wind whispers with and thru you.

Love's gentle blessings to you ♥ Carol

Thank you so much, your sweetnees made smile

The direction or navigation of your whispers for the heart realm are like cupid arrows hitting the mark!

OMG, Starflower, is that a real tree??

Bruce,

I don't honestly know as so much is photo-shopped these days, but when I look at it, I feel the pure joy of trees. These days when I walk in nature, I see eyes and faces in the intertwinings of branches and so much of my own inner communion with the whole looking back at me.

I like to touch trees with my palms and say hello, then place my ear against them to hear what they want to say. Yesterday, this led me to hear, "remember, you are part of us." Of course, I do this when no one is walking by! I am not quite that bold, yet.

I love what you say about Cupid's arrows, and our heart has so many arrows of love to shoot. Walking in the world with reverence for the sacred unfolding is like shooting unity arrows that are tied to the streams in our hearts. Once we shoot an arrow of love, we are forever part of that arrow's journey.

May our eyes be full of love arrows ,

Lynda

" Once we shoot an arrow of love, we are forever part of that arrow's journey."

So very true Starflower ! Although I know you mean the same thing, it's like the arrow's of true Source hitting the mark through our sharing, through us, one to eachother!

Thank you, Bruce

RSS

Online Magazine

About

Submit your article

Use your credit card or bank account or Pay Pal at the link above. We THANK YOU for your support! 

OV Networking Toolbox

How to Articles
HELP Department

Latest Activity

Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion 23rd & 24th April 2014: Cardinal Grand Cross by SarahVarcas on 23/04/2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
6 minutes ago
Gary Val Tenuta replied to Amethyst Star's discussion WHY AGAVE SYRUP/NECTAR IS WORSE THAN CORN SYRUP! in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
17 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Message of light - STOPPING - Alexandra Solnado - April 23, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
43 minutes ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
53 minutes ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion COUNCIL OF THE ELOHIM - PRAYER TO REMOVE THE OLD MATRIX 4-24/2014 ~ via Jose Sanchez in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo left a comment for Janie barker
1 hour ago
Maggie Mystic replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Triptych Enigma: Freemasonry's Forbidden Ancient "Universal Religion" Rediscovered in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion The Heart Knows - Knowing Whispers in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Tamara replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Heavenletter #4899 The Interconnectedness of Everything on Earth , April 24, 2014 in the group Portal of Peace and Light
1 hour ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Sunrise Inspiration April 24 in the group Short Notes
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion COUNCIL OF THE ELOHIM - PRAYER TO REMOVE THE OLD MATRIX 4-24/2014 ~ via Jose Sanchez in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Dorothy Peer Promiscuo replied to Red Wolf OV Guardian's discussion Patience in the group Spirits of The Mist
2 hours ago
Lady of the Lake replied to Dragon Chimes OV Admin's discussion The Triptych Enigma: Freemasonry's Forbidden Ancient "Universal Religion" Rediscovered in the group Ancient Civilizations, Technologies Lost to Modern Day Earth
2 hours ago
Profile IconLady of the Lake and Maggie Mystic joined Dragon Chimes OV Admin's group
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith shared Gun-Britt Lund's discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Thelma Holbrook-Smith replied to Gun-Britt Lund's discussion Today´s point of peace - April 24, 2014 - Dawn Katar and the Ascended Masters in the group Portal of Peace and Light
2 hours ago
Tamara commented on LavenderRose's blog post Remembering Stuart Wilde
3 hours ago
Elissa Mericle-Gray replied to rose's discussion Today’s Science Has Found That Mixing Honey and Cinnamon Cures Most Diseases in the group Nature's Gifts for Health
3 hours ago
Red Wolf OV Guardian added 2 discussions to the group Spirits of The Mist
3 hours ago
IamAnotherYou left a comment for Pino Fontanarosa
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by rose.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service