(...or are you happier with the older, more classical image of God ?)
What if, intead of concentrating on the differences bteween what we see,
we instead focus on what we can all agree on ?
FROM THE SCIENTIFIC STANDPOINT
1. Attraction is that force that holds everything from atoms to galaxies together. Removing the component of attraction from anything in existence will cause the destruction or death of that thing, whether it be an atom, a cell, a couple, a solar system or a galaxy.
2. The force of attraction applies on all planes of existence from the atomic to the galactic, the electronic and the magnetic, the nuclear and extranuclear.
3. Looked at biologically, it is the attraction of male and female that give rise to the creation of offspring.
4. Looked at astronomically, it is the force of attraction that holds galaxies, solar systems, planets and moons in their orbits.
5. Quantum physics has shown us that we manipulate reality via our thoughts, thus Love is intelligent enough to shape itself into the realities we create for ourselves.
6. Looked at geometrically, attraction lies at the heart of all form.
7. Looked at logically, it is the HolyGrail of science, for scientists Love to investigate what it has created.
FROM THE STANDPOINT OF RELIGION
8. The Bible states that 'God is Love'. Love fulfils the first article of faith in that it is only able to be perceived by those who believe in it's existence.
9. It is the very message that Jesus tried to bring us. Jesus also attempted to point out that we are to understand the message rather than to iconise the messenger.
10. The Bible takes on a new level of coherence and becomes much easier to understand when you replace all instances of the word GOD with the word LOVE.
11. Most religions have a figurehead whose message and very personification is one of Love.
12. Love is the Light that shines from Heaven and illuminates the path of the Holy. It is the very substance of God and all creatures have their life within it. The existence of shadows only indicates that a light is shining nearby.
13. It is, at once, evidence of itself as well as it's own process - for Love is sufficient unto Love and Love delights in it's own presence. When one is in alignment with their true purpose, all the forms of Love come to their aid.
14. Let us not wait, hoping we will go to Heaven, but make it here on Earth, the way God intended.. it seems a tad
FROM THE STANDPOINT OF OCCULTISM/METAPHYSICS
15. The energy center associated with love is the 4th chakra - the heart - which lies in the exact center of the other chakras. It is said that the untimate answer was placed in the heart - because that is the last place man would think to look.
16. Attraction in it's simplest form is pure - like that between an electron and proton. As we move up in the scale of complexity, we see attraction between cells, people, planets, moons, stars and galaxies. All of these systems and constructs are held together by the universal force of attraction.
17. Love is always there, if we choose to believe it is, and not, if we don't - thus satisying the dicates of that of a "Supreme Being" or "higher intelligence".
18. Looked at metaphysically, it is the Divine love between spirit (or aether) and matter that creates our observable universe. Both reach toward each other with consciousness as the conduit.
19. Love is the most powerful form of energy in the universe and the only force that can still time, collapse space, transform matter and even conquer death itself.
20. As above, so below. As within, so without. As around, so about. Love permeates all of existence. The ordering of the universe is the ordering of the mind.
21. Heaven is visible for all those who wish to see it. Obedience in the Laws of Love fulfills all lesser laws.
FROM THE STANDPOINT OF THE INDIVIDUAL
22. Love is a somewhat desired and pleasurable state experiencing love - both loving and being loved.
23. An individual is able to contribute more to themselves and others around them when they are engaging in what they Love.
24. It is quite obvious that people rarely succeed or excel in anything they hate doing. Individuals that are in the highest states of alignment achieve it via one pointedness in Love.
25. When you are doing what you love, seeing what you love and feeling what you love, is that not a pretty good description of what "heaven" is supposed to be like ?
26. Those who devote their lives to the search of anything, in the end, if they are successful, invariably find what they love.
27. Love is the only thing worth living for, as well as the only thing worth dying for.
28. Love is versatile enough to take the form of anything the individual focuses on - that is, to which his attention has been attracted. When we create, we effectively draw from the aether, a physical form via the act of focusing on it and collapsing the wave function. One moment, it is just a thought, then, through mind, we imagine it and bring it into reality by virtue of our brains electrical configuration coupling with the aether holographically.
FROM THE STANDPOINT OF SOCIETY
29. Most people seem to like the idea of a world filled with Love instead of wars, hatred and suffering.
30. Love is ultimately the subject of all music, for the artist is expressing what they love to play.
31. Love is the message brough to us by many famous individuals throughout the decades, eg John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Albert Einstien...
32. Most great minds throughout the centuries have arrived at the the conclusion that. and Love is also the very top pinnacle of occultist study as well as that of the NewAge movement at large.
33. Love could easily form the basis for a new system of sociological interaction - indeed, it is the strongest foundation that can be laid for human relationships.
FROM THE STANDPOINT OF LOVE
* If looked at with an open heart and mind, it is very easy for anyone of reasonable intelligence that Love is the answer to all questions and that Love is the solution to all problems in that it's application, in one or other way will yield the desired result.
* Love can assume the form of anything - a decision, an emotion, a thought, a person, a planet, a painting, a flower
* It is the only thing worth living for and the only thing worth dying for.
* It is the attraction between the Sun and the Moon, the male and the female, the electron and the proton, matter and spirit, the Light and the Dark.
* Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly Love is to understand this. To be in love is to respect this.
* Love is a decision to choose Love over fear in any given moment.
* Love is more intelligent than Wisdom, it is more attractive than Beauty. It is warmer than Kindness and more powerful than death.
* Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not, though weary, it is not tired, though pressed, it is not straitened ,though alarmed, it is not confounded.
* Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength and pleads no excuse of impossibility
* Love is that sweet secret between man and God that can never be spoken for no human language contains the words to describe it.
* Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
* But it is much more than even that... It is all. It is all we need. It is all we need to remember.
* All the Universe has come from Love and unto Love shall it return.
* Work with all your Heart, all your Mind and all your Soul and all the gifts of Heaven shall be thine. For obedience in the Laws of Love fulfill all lesser laws.
* The first sign of the awakening of Love in one's heart is the most intense desire to give all of what one can for the benefit of others.
* We waste time looking for the perfect lover when we could be creating the Perfect Love.
* Love cannot go where the Heart will not follow.
* There is no need to go looking for Love, when that is where you are coming from.
* Do not think that you can know the course of Love, for if it finds you worthy, it will direct yours!
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. They are our friends. Thank You for making our wish come true.
In Love, Peace and Joy and Gratitude, With Infinite Gratitude, All of Us
I am a point of Light within a Greater Light,
I am a sacrificial altar, focussed in the fiery Will of Love
I am a strand of loving energy in the Stream of Love Divine
And thus I stand
I am a way by which men may achieve
I am a source of strength, enabling them to stand
I am a beam of Light, shining upon their way
And thus I stand
And standing thus revolve and know this way, the ways of men
And know the ways of Love.
And thus, I stand