One Vision - One Vibration
Is this really our human nature? www.shift-project.org www.collective-evolution.com http://www.facebook.com/Shift.Together http://www.facebook.com/Collective...
Add a Comment
Join One Vibration
Located in Southern Turkey, just north of Syrian border (hmm!) is the archaeological site known as Gobekli Tepe. It's been dated to 11,000 years ago but the strange thing is, there are no depictions of fighting or weaponry. Is this the original 'Garden of Eden'. Researching this it can clearly be seen that resoundingly 'No' this is not our human nature!
Great clip! I long for it too..... can we still remember what is was like to be
without fear, free, happy and in love with All That Is??...
I long for the day I can see humanity function in a natural state.
Welcome toOne Vibration
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Art for Social Networks by Kelly Anne Tearney
Leuren Moret: Global Nuclear Coverup
The Global Consciousness Project
Fukushima Facts Rad Chick
Red ice Radio
Critical Mass Radio
In 5D Media Network
Hagmann and Hagmann
Heritage Foods Radio
Food Chain Radio
Food Sleuth Radio
Food Rights Hour
DIY, Sustainablility, Ag
Homestead Radio Hour
Peak Moment TV
One Vibration chat box is the bottom right of the page or on the main menu The beeping can be turned off or come in and join the link share.
THANK YOU for ALL your support!
1. Monsanto Ordered to Pay $93 Million to Small Town for Poisoning Citizens
2. Crop Circle At Roundway Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 30th July 2014
3. Huge Prophecy Alert! A Third Temple has Been Built in Brazil by the One World Religion Universal Church! Now Open to the Public! What Does it All Mean?
4. Israel Deliberately Targeting Children, Whole Families Too Many Dead Too Fast to Count
5. This Is The Best Art Performance - From China ( Thousand-hand ~ Guan Yin ~ 千手观音 )
© 2014 Created by rose.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.